Do not discuss moderation on this site, it is against the rules. Infractions *have* been given out, so keep it civil or more will be handed out. Bans trigger at a certain number of infractions, we do not just outright ban people except for very serious issues.

MMO-C forum mods just need a powertrip recharge every couple of months. It's not the sky falling.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    You don't have to answer
    You are angry. Nothing joyful about you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Retlyan View Post
    You are angry. Nothing joyful about you.
    I feel nothing but a few. Rage.

If you got questions for myself personally about the guide or whatever in the future, please use this thread on the Trueshot Lodge forums instead: https://trueshotlodge.ca/forums/index.php?topic=49.0

Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    If you got questions for myself personally about the guide or whatever in the future, please use this thread on the Trueshot Lodge forums instead: https://trueshotlodge.ca/forums/index.php?topic=49.0

Updated the thread from the previous post with a Frequently Answered Questions thing added to the original post.

https://trueshotlodge.ca/forums/inde...44.msg45#msg45

Deleted
    ok to the latest numbers are below as you said Azor, will robot be updating these anytime soon?

Agi =1
    AP= .9
    CS= .76
    Mast= .71
    Multi= .71
    Vers= .71
    Hast= .52

You know you can edit Ask Mr Robot's weights right?

The ones you mentioned there are wrong, Vers is 0.70 not 0.71.

Deleted
    typo on my part i meant vers at 0.70

Deleted
    This is probably a stupid question.

I am working on my trinkets atm.

But i see the trinket from oshir (iron docks) with so many ilvl variations how is this even possible to get? I just got 1 and its only 685 there is noway i can upgrade that to such high ilvl as displayed in the list.

Deleted
    Get a lucky warforged drop, it is all about rng

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by woitseck View Post
    Get a lucky warforged drop, it is all about rng
    Can wf be higher then just +5ilvls?

Quote Originally Posted by PotatoCoffee View Post
    Can wf be higher then just +5ilvls?
    Warforged is +5 item levels.

So really the possible base item levels are: 685, 690, 695, 700, 705, 710, 715, and 720. Any time you see "Warforged" it means it took one of these and added 5 item levels; so the highest item level you can get is 725. Then on top of that you can get 10 extra item levels with Valor upgrades, so the highest item level Kihra's Injector you can possibly have is 735 (hence the number on the trinket rankings).

Really you can just avoid confusion by ignoring the "Warforged" part of it and just saying that the trinket can be in the range 685 to 725 at increments of 5 item levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Adams View Post
    You cant post when you're banned, but bans are temporary. They start out at 3 days and ramp up the more you get.
    I've seen him banned at least 3 times. Eschatological is his friend, otherwise Azor would have been gone a long time ago. Looks like I didn't even do anything this time and he managed to get himself banned. GG I guess Azor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    The DNC is a private organization, and they're free to "collaborate" to elect whoever they like to the leadership of their party. There's literally nothing illegal or shady about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Invrlose View Post
    I've seen him banned at least 3 times. Eschatological is his friend, otherwise Azor would have been gone a long time ago. Looks like I didn't even do anything this time and he managed to get himself banned. GG I guess Azor.
    It don't work like that. It's a point based system, you get 5 per infraction and each new infraction triggers a suspension based upon the number of points. But the points can decay. So even someone with 20 points that got a 3 week ban can go back to 0 eventually and trigger a 3 day ban upon next infraction.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Can anyone tell me how huge crit is? I just came back to the game i'm about 735 ilvl the other 2 hunters in my guild are almost full BiS mythic, they have 6-8% more crit than me and their rings are doing so much more, aimed shot crits refund 20 focus which in turn means more dps overall because could mean more ToT procs etc. My ring is at 783 now.

Quote Originally Posted by Huskar000 View Post
    Can anyone tell me how huge crit is? I just came back to the game i'm about 735 ilvl the other 2 hunters in my guild are almost full BiS mythic, they have 6-8% more crit than me and their rings are doing so much more, aimed shot crits refund 20 focus which in turn means more dps overall because could mean more ToT procs etc. My ring is at 783 now.
    Simulationcraft is going to be your best bet for figuring this out. But, to answer the question, crit is our most impactful stat until you reach the CA soft cap. So, if they have 6-8% more crit (this seems highly unlikely for a 735 ilvl vs 744 ilvl hunters but I'll treat it as a hypothetical), this would be a significant dps difference, even more so than 12 ilvls of the legendary ring.

If I knew which guild you were in, I could provide you with some sim breakdowns of your guild's hunters so you can see where you should be in comparison. Feel free to pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Effinhunter View Post
    Simulationcraft is going to be your best bet for figuring this out. But, to answer the question, crit is our most impactful stat until you reach the CA soft cap. So, if they have 6-8% more crit (this seems highly unlikely for a 735 ilvl vs 744 ilvl hunters but I'll treat it as a hypothetical), this would be a significant dps difference, even more so than 12 ilvls of the legendary ring.

If I knew which guild you were in, I could provide you with some sim breakdowns of your guild's hunters so you can see where you should be in comparison. Feel free to pm.
    I mean, I just came back they have mythic WF gear with sockets in like every piece, also I have shit pieces like tier gloves and haste multi chest because I havent got tier chest yet or crit gloves. So 6-8% seems more likely.