Thread: Two Worlds 2

Exclamation Two Worlds 2

So did anybody ever play Two Worlds 2 back on the 360 or ps3? If you did, later this quarter the developers of Two Worlds 2 stated that Two Worlds 3 is in developement and to laythe ground work for it, they are releasing a big update for Two Worlds 2 which will include a major game engine update as well as a few new DLCs; 8 new multiplayer maps and 2 single player DLCs.

Honestly I think this is pretty damn cool seeing how this is basically 5 years later after the game launched but I personally look forward to the big update, cannot wait to see what will happen. To all those who played it before but no longer have their ps3 or 360, or never played it; Two Worlds 2 is on steam and the update will come to the PC/Linux version as well.

Here is a link to the article: http://www.twoworlds2.com/en/424,pre...elopment-.html
    Facts don't care about feelings

My website (read my and other's novels here first!) https://www.the-fiction-factory.com/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cts53 View Post
    So did anybody ever play Two Worlds 2 back on the 360 or ps3? If you did, later this quarter the developers of Two Worlds 2 stated that Two Worlds 3 is in developement and to laythe ground work for it, they are releasing a big update for Two Worlds 2 which will include a major game engine update as well as a few new DLCs; 8 new multiplayer maps and 2 single player DLCs.

Honestly I think this is pretty damn cool seeing how this is basically 5 years later after the game launched but I personally look forward to the big update, cannot wait to see what will happen. To all those who played it before but no longer have their ps3 or 360, or never played it; Two Worlds 2 is on steam and the update will come to the PC/Linux version as well.

Here is a link to the article: http://www.twoworlds2.com/en/424,pre...elopment-.html
    The Best Magic System Ever Made!

I didn't play the game to the end, because it honestly bored me with all the side quests and such. But out of all the RPG's i've played (way more than I can count) Two Worlds 2 had the best magic system I have ever seen.

They had better not change it at all.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

I highly doubt they would, seeing how it is a staple in their game and one of the most talked about systems in it.

My website (read my and other's novels here first!) https://www.the-fiction-factory.com/

10+ Year Old Account
    I highly doubt they would, seeing how it is a staple in their game and one of the most talked about systems in it.
    That is a relief. I would love to see a version of this series with today's graphics and animation. I can only assume it would be bad ass as hell.

I know right? Honestly if you enjoy the game I would say get ready to pick it back up for the 2 incoming dlcs, and huge engine update! I know I need to go ahead and get the first DLC for two worlds 2 and get cranking into that content before the new one drops.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know right? Honestly if you enjoy the game I would say get ready to pick it back up for the 2 incoming dlcs, and huge engine update! I know I need to go ahead and get the first DLC for two worlds 2 and get cranking into that content before the new one drops.
    I could attempt it. My Xbox's Optical Drive is super flaky. I need to use a pin and so on to get the tray to open, and have to do odd things to keep it closed (it keeps auto opening). Then once it is in, I have to play with it to get the disk to read. But I can actually use it, just takes about 5-10 minutes to get it going.

I sometimes struggle with it just so I can play Xcom, lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Theres already a thread made about it
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...C-And-A-Sequel
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Aside from the boring story and the questionable voice acting, TW2 was pretty damn good. Multiplayer missions were pretty fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Victorya View Post
    Aside from the boring story and the questionable voice acting, TW2 was pretty damn good. Multiplayer missions were pretty fun.
    I hated the multiplayer stuff the most to be honest. The story itself might have not even been as bad, but the issue with the dialogues/voice acting and the god awful pacing of the story is what knocked the game down a few notches. It's even worse than dragon's dogma in that regard, but I did enjoy the spell system quite a bit, but they need more special case spells imho.

Having spell building blocks is nice, for a time, but at some point everything boiling down to beam, orb, trap + element gets rather boring. It's integral in such systems to have a couple special skills (like in Magicka) that do some cool shit and break up the monotony. I just hope they don't go the Risen route and regress in their gameplay and narrative instead of getting better at it.

I hope TW3 is gonna be awesome. I liked the previous 2 installments also.