Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    Behaviors aren't the only factor in my analysis. You're right that some of it is cultural, but there are also differences in physical, biological traits that lend themselves to differences in masculinity or femininity.

But that aside, I think your judgement of Caucasian vs Asian/Latino women is probably right, and in line with the model I presented. You could probably switch Caucasian and Latino depending on region/culture.

- - - Updated - - -

And you can say it's very likely that they're buddhist. What you shouldn't say is they're definitely buddhist, and what you shouldn't do is take actions that affect others under the assumption that this individual is buddhist (in most cases - sometimes the benefit is greater than the risk; but the cost of obtaining additional information is generally really low).
    Just a heads up, latino is a culture not a race.

Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    I dated a Nigerian girl for a while until she started stalking me.

I'm trying my luck with a white Puerto Rican/Mexican girl.
    stalking's kinda sexy. i've always kinda wanted one of those crazy anime-style girls that's madly in love with me and stalks me and is obsessed to an unhealthy level. it's be fun to experience that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    Why is this GENDER topic not locked yet?
    It's not a gender topic, and everyone's being civil.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Why does it matter? People are with people who they want to be with.
    Do we need an interracial relationship quota now?

I fail to see how this is important at all.
    Oh my, agreeing with you on something This pretty much sums it up ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alexw View Post
    Lol no. You can have that opinion as much as you want. No-one can force you or anyone else to not have a racist, bigoted, or prejudiced opinion. But as soon as it comes to imposing your will on someone else due to your intolerance then that is when those who support tolerance act. We are not preventing you from being intolerant, what we are preventing is others being harmed because of your intolerance.
    Not tolerating others in the way you love to do has become fanatical as of late, taking even simple things somebody says and going "OMFG HE IS A HATER BAN HIM RUIN HIS LIFE."

Also, what constitutes harm? A joke? Mere words? If people are traumatized by words, then maybe they need to do some self-reflection.

I don't expect you to understand. I wonder if in the future a police state will form, arresting anybody deemed "intolerant" by the government?

Hopefully, this trend of "YOU BETTER TOLERATE ME OR ELSE YOU F@CKEN BIGOT" will reverse and stabilize back to a happy medium.

I think its less common because people from older generations don't see it as okay. When my mom brought my dad to see her grandparents, they got along well but after they left my great grandma said to my grandma, "he's a nice enough man but I do wish she would have found someone her own kind." That kind of thing doesn't change over night. By the way that was a huge improvement for my great grandma compared to when my great aunt married a native indian guy way back in the day. Years and years later she told my grandma that my dad was the best of all the spouses her grandchildren married.

I do notice in these forums that you will see one or two people absolutely against it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just a heads up, latino is a culture not a race.
    Sure, I guess I should have written hispanic (?).

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    stalking's kinda sexy. i've always kinda wanted one of those crazy anime-style girls that's madly in love with me and stalks me and is obsessed to an unhealthy level. it's be fun to experience that.
    It kind of scared me actually and I don't scare that easily.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Oh my, agreeing with you on something This pretty much sums it up ^^
    Interracial relationships don't really phase me. It's one area that I have had conflict with my folks. Love them, but if I want to date somebody who isn't white, that is my business.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    I too would not mind a cute anime style girl stalker...
    Last edited by Jotaux; 2016-04-27 at 03:22 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Why would a female stalker scare you?

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    Sure, I guess I should have written hispanic (?).
    Yeah, it's sort of a weird thing. It varies country to country. A lot of Peurto Rico is Spaniard/German, while most of Mexico is a blend of American Indian and white.

It's weird, really weird.

But regardless of race, we can agree that they're all equally hot (except the fat ones).

i want to know my partner is faithful to me. i'm very paranoid and will always have it in the back of my mind that they don't really care for me as much as they say or something.

so, if they were stalking me, i would be assured of their devotion.

Deleted
    I've yet encountered a black/asian man i'm sexually attracted too

Quote Originally Posted by Cts53 View Post
    One thing I really dont see enough is interracial relationships and marriages. Particularly BW/WM marraiges. I have no idea why I rarely see this but even now sometimes people I work with are shocked to learn that my wife is black (jamaican) when I am irish. Honestly, working in the Navy, you would assume at least these people wouldn't be shocked but some still are to my surprise.

You rarely see interracial relationships on TV or in movies, and it makes it seem like it is a rare thing. Heck, I remember once when me and my wife were walking to the mall nearby, a car drove by with their window down and yelled at the top of their lungs "INTER-RACIAL~~~~!" before driving off. Very strange experience that was.

Just wanted to start a thread about interracial couples and their experiences (if they had any), and also just to see who is in such a relationship on these boards.
    Why do you even care? I think it's prejudice to think this even matters. There are number of reason why you don't always see interracial relationships. It could be attractiveness, cultural differences or simply what's in your area. I love Asian girls but I only dated one because there aren't very many in my area

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    I too would not mind a cute anime style girl stalkers...
    http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...11/781/cfc.jpg

just imagine waking up and seeing that peeking in your window.

Mixed relationships are in a lot of commercials lately.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Not tolerating others in the way you love to do has become fanatical as of late, taking even simple things somebody says and going "OMFG HE IS A HATER BAN HIM RUIN HIS LIFE."

Also, what constitutes harm? A joke? Mere words? If people are traumatized by words, then maybe they need to do some self-reflection.

I don't expect you to understand. I wonder if in the future a police state will form, arresting anybody deemed "intolerant" by the government?

Hopefully, this trend of "YOU BETTER TOLERATE ME OR ELSE YOU F@CKEN BIGOT" will reverse and stabilize back to a happy medium.
    Harm is harm. If it causes harm then the tolerant majority should/will act. You might not like that but its nonetheless what society overall is evolving to. And as I said its not intolerant to prevent intolerant people causing harm. Your argument is like saying we should respect the rights of psychopaths to murder, if we attempt to stop them its intolerant. That is frankly ludicrous.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know why it is so uncommon; people tend to be attracted to people of their race, for some reason, but there are also plenty of people who have other preferences. I absolutely adore Asian women, for example, as well as Latin ones. A bit less into Black women, but some of them look stunning - would absolutely date one. Although I don't really care about the looks, so all races are cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Why do you even care? I think it's prejudice to think this even matters. There are number of reason why you don't always see interracial relationships. It could be attractiveness, cultural differences or simply what's in your area. I love Asian girls but I only dated one because there aren't very many in my area
    I dont care, it was just a fun topic to start. And nice job throwing the word "prejudice" out there like that. Its one of those words "like racist, privileged, bigot" that honestly is thrown around WAY too much.
    Facts don't care about feelings

My website (read my and other's novels here first!) https://www.the-fiction-factory.com/