Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alexw View Post
    Harm is harm. If it causes harm then the tolerant majority should/will act. You might not like that but its nonetheless what society overall is evolving to. And as I said its not intolerant to prevent intolerant people causing harm. Your argument is like saying we should respect the rights of psychopaths to murder, if we attempt to stop them its intolerant. That is frankly ludicrous.
    Ha, but no. Murder=/= Making a joke. Not even a good comparison.

Do you want to force tolerance on everybody? Force them to like things they don't have any desire to like?

The argument is pointless. Interracial Relationships are not something I particularly care about. People cna do what they want.

I just love to point out all the people who tell others all the time how tolerant they are.

It always amuses me and sends red flags about them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    I don't know why it is so uncommon; people tend to be attracted to people of their race, for some reason, but there are also plenty of people who have other preferences. I absolutely adore Asian women, for example, as well as Latin ones. A bit less into Black women, but some of them look stunning - would absolutely date one. Although I don't really care about the looks, so all races are cool.
    I too love Asian women. And I also love Hispanic women. And I do like Black women, but sadly in NJ, you get a lot of "hip hop culture" folks. And I just can't deal with the way they speak. Something about the 'accent' irks me.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by De thuong View Post
    Didn't have any bad experiences when I was in that when I was younger but it didn't last.
    Marry me. We can go back and live in the U.S.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    I too love Asian women. And I also love Hispanic women. And I do like Black women, but sadly in NJ, you get a lot of "hip hop culture" folks. And I just can't deal with the way they speak. Something about the 'accent' irks me.
    I like their manner of speech, for the most part - although not that of those of "hip hop culture". French women have the best accent I've ever heard... It is amazing!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Cts53 View Post
    I dont care, it was just a fun topic to start. And nice job throwing the word "prejudice" out there like that. Its one of those words "like racist, privileged, bigot" that honestly is thrown around WAY too much.
    People who dwell on race are usually prejudice towards such a thing. I never walk around thinking "hey there isn't enough interracial couples around here" or "Hey there isn't enough <insert race> in this movie" That kind of thinking gets old

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i want to know my partner is faithful to me. i'm very paranoid and will always have it in the back of my mind that they don't really care for me as much as they say or something.

so, if they were stalking me, i would be assured of their devotion.
    But it has a point.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cts53 View Post
    I dont care, it was just a fun topic to start. And nice job throwing the word "prejudice" out there like that. Its one of those words "like racist, privileged, bigot" that honestly is thrown around WAY too much.
    To be fair I think the story you mentioned in the OP was bullshit

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    But it has a point.
    Are you old enough to have relationships?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    I like their manner of speech, for the most part - although not that of those of "hip hop culture". French women have the best accent I've ever heard... It is amazing!
    As strange as it is, I like European accents. Something is super sexy about a Bulgarian accent, or even something like a Polish accent. French is nice, but I'm not too crazy about it. It's not that I don't like it, but I like other's more.

Deleted
    As strange as it is, I like European accents. Something is super sexy about a Bulgarian accent, or even something like a Polish accent. French is nice, but I'm not too crazy about it. It's not that I don't like it, but I like other's more.
    What's sexy about a polish accent? O_o

Just dawned on me. I never meet black women. I have never had a black female friend, and I can't even remember ever talking to one. I meet indian, iranian, korean, vietnamese, and ofc white women from all over the world all the time. Huh, where are you all hiding, black girls?

Perhaps the reason is because a majority of black immigrants in this country are from Somalia, and they are not well-represented in the IT sector as far as I know.
    Mother pus bucket!

I really thought we were over this by now too. Just people being stupid I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Funny enough it actually wasnt roflmao. We were walking into Bed Bath & Beyond when the car turned down the parking lane we were walking in and yelled that out. Another thing happened when we went to the local Six Flags, a woman in a car rolled her windows down and yelled "I LOVE INTERRACIAL COUPLES!"

Ah, only in MD >_> never happened in MI, or GA. lol, but I can assure you the story wasnt bullshit, completely true.
    Facts don't care about feelings

My website (read my and other's novels here first!) https://www.the-fiction-factory.com/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    What's sexy about a polish accent? O_o
    I honestly don't know, lol. My best friend growing up was Polish, so when I would be around the women in his family, I absolutely loved to listen to them speak. It was quite soothing to me. Like I said, I know it's strange. =)

Deleted
    The only European accent I enjoy besides regional English accents is Italian. Everything else is horrendous

damn double post, I am sorry.
    Facts don't care about feelings

My website (read my and other's novels here first!) https://www.the-fiction-factory.com/

Deleted
    I honestly don't know, lol. My best friend growing up was Polish, so when I would be around the women in his family, I absolutely loved to listen to them speak. It was quite soothing to me. Like I said, I know it's strange. =)

10+ Year Old Account
    The only European accent I enjoy besides regional English accents is Italian. Everything else is horrendous
    And I dislike Romance Languages. They just don't appeal to me. Spanish, Italian, and French all don't sound appealing to me for some reason.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm in high school.

I've had limited success with relationships, usually friends with benefits.

Deleted
    That killed my erection

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    I'm in high school.

I've had limited success with relationships, usually friends with benefits.
    Aren't you 14? Genuine question

10+ Year Old Account
    The Swedish accent reminds me a lot of the German accent. Which I also like. It sounds more...mature to me.