Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    The Swedish accent reminds me a lot of the German accent. Which I also like. It sounds more...mature to me.
    ... What. D:

Deleted
    And I dislike Romance Languages. They just don't appeal to me. Spanish, Italian, and French all don't sound appealing to me for some reason.
    TBF it may more be Italian boys I like as opposed to the accent

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Ha, but no. Murder=/= Making a joke. Not even a good comparison.

Do you want to force tolerance on everybody? Force them to like things they don't have any desire to like?

The argument is pointless. Interracial Relationships are not something I particularly care about. People cna do what they want.

I just love to point out all the people who tell others all the time how tolerant they are.

It always amuses me and sends red flags about them.
    Again, no-one is forcing tolerance. You can be as bigoted/racist/etc as you like. We could not force you to be non-racist/non-bigoted even if we wanted to. You are simply not being allowed to cause harm based on your intolerance. There is absolutely nothing intolerant about preventing harm though I can see why as an intolerant person you want to equate the two.

One thing I really dont see enough is interracial relationships and marriages.
    Why would you even pay attention to this?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    ... What. D:
    it did sound like a feminine German

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    That killed my erection

- - - Updated - - -

Aren't you 14? Genuine question
    15 going on 16

10+ Year Old Account
    ... What. D:
    Not the language, but if both a Swede and a German are speaking English, there are similarities in the accent.

It's not the same, just similar
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Deleted
    It's completely normal that most people prefer to couple with people that re alike to themselves, be it looks or be it interests.

Aside we don't have that many black people here.

it did sound like a feminine German
    Not at all.
    Last edited by mmocdca0ffe102; 2016-04-27 at 03:49 PM.

Deleted
    Not the language, but if both a Swede and a German are speaking English, there are similarities in the accent.

It's not the same, just similar
    I think german accent sounds way more brutal. It seems more similar to danish than swedish, imo.

Deleted
    I think german sounds way more brutal.
    German is another erection killer

10+ Year Old Account
    TBF it may more be Italian boys I like as opposed to the accent
    That is fair, Italian women can also be VERY pretty, and can often be more 'sensual' than some others.

However, living in NJ (Wanna-be little Italy) i've also learned that Italians can have an incredible temper. So I don't mess with them. I'll leave them to the men that can deal with that kinda of rage.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alexw View Post
    Again, no-one is forcing tolerance. You can be as bigoted/racist/etc as you like. We could not force you to be non-racist/non-bigoted even if we wanted to. You are simply not being allowed to cause harm based on your intolerance. There is absolutely nothing intolerant about preventing harm though I can see why as an intolerant person you want to equate the two.
    Our definitions of harm are different.

Harm to me is physically hurting somebody, or some severe traumatic event like rape.

Your definition of harm is hurt feelings.

Maybe it isn't a popular trend, but "sticks and stones" was something I was taught.

Quote Originally Posted by Cts53 View Post
    One thing I really dont see enough is interracial relationships and marriages.
    What the heck is "enough" supposed to mean? Is there some sort of quota that you are trying to promote? People are free to date and marry whoever they want, its called freedom. There not being "enough" is simply peoples expression of said freedom, and its just fine.

people I work with are shocked to learn that my wife is black (jamaican) when I am irish.
    Shock is not the same as disapproval. Disapproving of inter-racial marriage is probably racist, though I am open to discussion on that topic. However shock can simply be caused by something that you didn't expect or don't normally encounter, which as you suggest above is correct.

You rarely see interracial relationships on TV or in movies, and it makes it seem like it is a rare thing.
    They are present, but they are not overly represented and that is just fine, as they are more rare then their opposite obviously.

Heck, I remember once when me and my wife were walking to the mall nearby, a car drove by with their window down and yelled at the top of their lungs "INTER-RACIAL~~~~!" before driving off. Very strange experience that was.
    People can be ignorant assholes, sorry to hear that you experienced that situation. It is their right however, to express their free speech, and I support that. However their decision to express their free speech in that manner just shows that they are assholes and likely racist. Don't take it to heart, most people don't give a rats.

Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    But it has a point.
    i mean, if i thought they were a danger to me, yeah. that's bad.

but if it seemed harmless, i would be cool with it.

if in our normal relationship they were aggressive and rough with me and other people that talked to me, then that would be a clear sign that i need to gtfo of that. if they were just super super clingy and always obsessing over me and stuff, that's ok.

7+ Year Old Account
    What's wrong with German accents?

Are we talking boner killers with accents? Can I say a NY or Boston Accent are awful?

Yeah German accents aren't really that attractive to me, now German women themselves are another story...

10+ Year Old Account
    I think german accent sounds way more brutal. It seems more similar to danish than swedish, imo.
    It does, it can be much harsher.

Sweden and Germany are both on my relocation list. I would be very happy living in either place. Although, I think the Swedes might not know how to handle me. I'm a very open and chatty person. The kind of person who will talk to you if you are near me if there is something I think is worth the small talk.

- - - Updated - - -

Are we talking boner killers with accents? Can I say a NY or Boston Accent are awful?
    UGH! NY (Including Staten Island) and Boston accents can just go away! They are terrible!

Deleted
    It does, it can be much harsher.

Sweden and Germany are both on my relocation list. I would be very happy living in either place. Although, I think the Swedes might not know how to handle me. I'm a very open and chatty person. The kind of person who will talk to you if you are near me if there is something I think is worth the small talk.
    Lol, people don't really talk to strangers much here... Also, if you're gonna move here, you'll be expected to learn swedish.

Deleted

I'm an accent nazi; if I don't like your accent you're not getting my D. Also NY and Boston accent is horrible

Deleted
    happens plenty here in the netherlands.