7+ Year Old Account
    I just asked him you jaylock a lot and he said no LOL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adramelch View Post
    I'm not in the crowd to hate Towelliee just for being him, but if memory serves me well, he's hinted at a lot of stuff and has been wrong in pretty much all of them so far. Didn't he hint at beta various times before?
    So have many other people, it is why I always push for people to think for themselves & not take what some elses says as a god sent. But when it doesn't happen their is people who always gotta point at someone.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbs View Post
    So have many other people, it is why I always push for people to think for themselves & not take what some elses says as a god sent. But when it doesn't happen their is people who always gotta point at someone.
    It's not that though. You can think for yourself and still keep an ear to the ground. That's called being open minded.

A lot of us in this thread are rather level headed. I enjoy getting other people's perspectives on matters, along with any form of insight since it can potentially help me understand something easier.

What you don't seem to be taking into account is that not everyone in this thread, who takes into account EVERY X, Y, and Z pertaining to information, is not the average person.

When you mislead, when you hype something, when you say anything as someone in the spotlight, you are in charge of how the audience perceives you.

Is this not the same critique we've been laying onto Blizzard for years when they've said X and done Y? Or when people have taken something they've said far too literally and then chalked it up as "cut content"?

In this case, it's legitimate misleading. He's literally been in this thread playing along with it. It's irresponsible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    It's not that though. You can think for yourself and still keep an ear to the ground. That's called being open minded.

A lot of us in this thread are rather level headed. I enjoy getting other people's perspectives on matters, along with any form of insight since it can potentially help me understand something easier.

What you don't seem to be taking into account is that not everyone in this thread, who takes into account EVERY X, Y, and Z pertaining to information, is not the average person.

When you mislead, when you hype something, when you say anything as someone in the spotlight, you are in charge of how the audience perceives you.

Is this not the same critique we've been laying onto Blizzard for years when they've said X and done Y? Or when people have taken something they've said far too literally and then chalked it up as "cut content"?

In this case, it's legitimate misleading. He's literally been in this thread playing along with it. It's irresponsible.

I agree with the level headed part, but I think that is a nicer way to put it , But the rest is understandable. But it could also be their excited for something just as much as us. I feel sometimes people forget streamers / youtubers are players & fans like the rest of us & when their excited about something they let people know like the rest of us would if we were.

Also updates have come either Wednesday or Thursday so it kinda a give in that something happens this week or next week.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

All I can say is if it happens hurray, (Still doesn't mean people will get access, except those who won keys).

But if it doesn't don't be surprised it didn't.
    Lol one of my friends won the icy veins key giveaway weeks ago and I take endless delight in telling him WoW is going to go straight from alpha to release.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by emilylorange View Post
    Lol one of my friends won the icy veins key giveaway weeks ago and I take endless delight in telling him WoW is going to go straight from alpha to release.
    I wouldn't be surprised if it happens, they change it to beta a month or 2 before launch & that is it.

But imo it is already beta, just has a Alpha tag on it to avoid confusing people cause if we know one thing. People get confused alot .

It's irresponsible.
    He's a guy who streams video games. How is it irresposible?

He doesn't have some high minded responsibility to be correct or to inform.

Quote Originally Posted by Wootmonkey View Post
    He's a guy who streams video games. How is it irresposible?

He doesn't have some high minded responsibility to be correct or to inform.
    Spreading misinformation in any form is irresponsible, lol. I don't care if it involves video games or if it involves politics. You don't need a meter of severity to judge whether or not something's irresponsible. It's irresponsible either way.

Spreading misinformation in any form is irresponsible, lol. I don't care if it involves video games or if it involves politics. You don't need a meter of severity to judge whether or not something's irresponsible. It's irresponsible either way.
    Misinformation and bad predictions is the summarizing phrase of this thread.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

10+ Year Old Account
    That doesn't really mean people should take advantage of others.

We really have gone through that discussion though.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Has every person who predicted beta in this thread spread misinformation?

Only if the people reading it believed everything they've ever read on the internet. Taking predictions and opinions as fact from a forum ANYWHERE online is inane.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

You're taking my point far too literal to prove your own. Please don't exaggerate. He's a streamer. He has a following. He has an audience. He continuously says he "knows" when Beta is going to start. We've heard this shit 5 times now.

We know better. The public doesn't. That does more harm than good.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're taking my point far too literal to prove your own. Please don't exaggerate. He's a streamer. He has a following. He has an audience. He continuously says he "knows" when Beta is going to start. We've heard this shit 5 times now.

Pretty sure he never said he "knew" it was going to start.

I just think there is a difference between making a bad prediction and saying something like "I have heard from an inside source that beta is starting".

Quote Originally Posted by Edoran View Post
    Pretty sure he never said he "knew" it was going to start.
    But that's the thing. You just leave it at that if you obviously don't know anything-- a prediction, like we do.

Instead of simply doing that, he takes it a step further and continues to add oil to the fire, coming in here, telling us something big is about to happen, shit like that.

It's just.. unnecessary. Not all of us know better. I've always taken anything he or anyone else says with a grain of salt. But you guys have seen some of the other people in this thread. They attach to virtually ANY sort of thing said. It's irresponsible to do that to people who don't know better. It's irresponsible to do that at all.

There's a massive difference between pitching an idea and feeding into it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am so ready for a new build or even a character wipe for that matter. My shaman hit 110 and is sooooo bugged. Haven't been able to get lesser elementals to do missions, 9 times out of 10 when I touch water I dc'd, tried some world quests and even though it said I completed them and gave me gold or whatever, didn't count on my bar thing. Quest guys disappear all the time, lost in space I guess...have about 10 I can't turn in. But I just don't have the heart to type in "delete" when I get discouraged.....I'd rather have Blizzard just make them all go away and start over.

Deleted
    beta tonight xddddd

my retarded friend's step dad's brother's mother told me

I say the beta will be 3 months before release. Do the math.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Pally Collector, 785+ Mounts, 1740+ Pets, 715+ Toys, 34000+ achieves.