Deadeye vision coming true? *spoilers*

During the fight with deadeye, alliance players see a vision of sw throne room attacked by demons (or undercity for horde). Do you think it has somthing to do with the pre patch demons attack on sw? I guess since sylv is going to be the horde leader that the equivalent attack on the horde will take place in uc.

10+ Year Old Account
    At the end of the Broken Shore experience, Alliance attends Varian's funeral and we get attacked by demons ,in the Throne room, disguised as gaurds.

So..yeah it kinda came true.Probably will happen in the Undercity too.
    Last edited by Rathbourne; 2016-04-23 at 08:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rathbourne View Post
    At the end of the Broken Shore experience, Alliance attends Varian's funeral and we get attacked by demons ,in the Throne room, disguised as gaurds.

still, no Khadgar to be seen and the demons type is different (but they might have used only one type of demons as a PH). And most of us will leave this alive (I guess) so it is a pretty bad vision of death... still, I wonder if the vision got corrupted but deals with the same event.

In fact we know that Sylvanas is Warcief at start of artifacts/zones quests, but not before intro wich isn't implemented to horde side yet.

So my theory: if Vol'Jin dies it'll be after "disguised attack" in Orgrimmar and uc attack will be in further patch so Khadgar could die.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nerv234 View Post
    In fact we know that Sylvanas is Warcief at start of artifacts/zones quests, but not before intro wich isn't implemented to horde side yet.

So my theory: if Vol'Jin dies it'll be after "disguised attack" in Orgrimmar and uc attack will be in further patch so Khadgar could die.
    so many details missing
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

I doubt Vol will die based on his dialogue. I hope he's used for the bridge into the next expansion dealing with Zul, Rastakhan and anyone else terrorizing the South Seas.

Maybe the vision will be a Stormwind raid, similar to Battle of Hyjal.
    We start at the gates and end in the throne room. Something happening in the Throne room which we didn't see in the vision and then fight the final boss.

That is the only way I can see this vision coming true. Depends of course if the Alliance or Horde vision is canon.
    I am an Alliance player myself and I would prefer SW, seeing how Horde already had to do Ogrimmar in MoP.

Btw. if Vol'jin have to die i wouldn't cr for him so much, but if blizzard keep the state of trolls with leader died and no better leader for exchange and not builded proper capital city for trolls(fck y all telling that Orgrimmar is their capital city) i would be very upset.

7+ Year Old Account
    Btw. if Vol'jin have to die i wouldn't cr for him so much, but if blizzard keep the state of trolls with leader died and no better leader for exchange and not builded proper capital city for trolls(fck y all telling that Orgrimmar is their capital city) i would be very upset.
    until now Vol'jin is not dead
    just missing
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rathbourne View Post

Well... we are supposed to die there and also Khadgar its also supposed to be there (we don't know if Khadgar is going down with us -i don't think so cause he's in both visions -alliance and horde, but that may also be there only for gameplay-)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dirk123 View Post
    Maybe the vision will be a Stormwind raid, similar to Battle of Hyjal.
    We start at the gates and end in the throne room. Something happening in the Throne room which we didn't see in the vision and then fight the final boss.

That is the only way I can see this vision coming true. Depends of course if the Alliance or Horde vision is canon.
    I am an Alliance player myself and I would prefer SW, seeing how Horde already had to do Ogrimmar in MoP.
    Well the Horde version is in Undercity not Orgrimmar (it makes sense now cause Sylvanas is our warchief for the moment)