Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Invading is hilarious. I got a lot of embers out of it.

Wish I could get better at 1v1, though. So far it's either the opponent massively outclasses me or the other way around. I have a Fire Uchigatana... though I need to respec. I'm planning on getting the Chaos Blade and going DEX/HP for PvP.

http://darksouls3.wiki.fextralife.co...t+Curved+Sword

Also considered this one, seemingly it has ~400 damage at 40STR/DEX, but that seems like a lot to get.
    Chaos Blade wasn't worth it, when I respeced to try it +5 chaos blade with 50 dex did slightlyless damage then +10 Washing Pole. Washing Pole was the highest damage katana I found, and I upgraded them all, even the dual wielding ones.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    This. Takes place in the same universe, but generally unrelated to the events of Dark Souls.
    [Quotation needed]

On another note:

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonslayer Gauntlets
    Golden lion gauntlets associated with Dragonslayer Ornstein, from the age of gods, and imbued with the strength of lightning.

In the dragonless age, this knight, who long guarded the ruined cathedral, left the land in search of the nameless king.
    Ornstein still possibly kicking around withstanding, what age was dragonless exactly? Nameless king saved a number of ancient dragons, and then we have dragons like Kalameet and Sinh lurking around even when inactive for literal ages.
    Drangleic even had Dragonriders.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Drangleic even had Dragonriders.
    Those were riding the wyverns.

Just need 3 more Watchdogs of Farron items for the shield and ring then its on to ng+, the summons is so damn slow with that covenant though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Really DS2 and DS3 are rushed games to make a buck. Demon's Souls, Dark Souls and Bloodborne are all fully unique and you can tell a lot of work and love went into them. You just can't feel the same for DS2 or DS3 at all.
    That's typical people-on-forums nonsense.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Just need 3 more Watchdogs of Farron items for the shield and ring then its on to ng+, the summons is so damn slow with that covenant though.
    What level and weapon level are you? I haven't gotten a single blueberry or watchdog summon my entire playthrough.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    What level and weapon level are you? I haven't gotten a single blueberry or watchdog summon my entire playthrough.
    Lvl 103 and +10 on my weapon, got like 5-6 summons then i have just farmed those 3 guys on the bridge but they are not fucking dropping anything even with coins, well maby they drop one on 30min or so lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    -start game
    -kill gasgcoine
    -buy gate unlock
    -kill amelia
    -open door and head to Iosefkas clinic
    -get cainhurst summons
    -loot cainhurt for items like reiterpallasch
    -start leveling that bloodtinge stat
    -proft

You can go do a lot of stuff very early in Bloodborne if you know where to go.
    You just listed half the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Lvl 103 and +10 on my weapon, got like 5-6 summons then i have just farmed those 3 guys on the bridge but they are not fucking dropping anything even with coins, well maby they drop one on 30min or so lol.
    Are you using symbol of avarice and golden serpent ring?

Quote Originally Posted by Howdyho View Post
    You just listed half the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you using symbol of avarice and golden serpent ring?
    Only using the ring and popping coins.

...Fucking amazing. The video is highly spoiler so don't watch it if you don't want to be spoiled

- - - Updated - - -

And all good things must come to a end
    http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/04/27/dark-souls-developer-already-working-on-new-ip/
    Dark Souls 3 director, Hidetaka Miyazaki has confirmed that From Software is already working on new IP, while reiterating that the studio does not want to return to its most famous series, saying "Dark Souls is over."

In an interview with GGN Gamer (as translated by NeoGAF users and Google Translate), the From Software president confirmed a brand new game from the company: "I think it’s time we take a step to a new direction," explained Miyazaki. "Development of a new IP has already begun."
    At most and if rumors are true the only souls game we will get is a remaster of DS1 for Ps4/Xb1.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Ds1 graphics hold up better than I was expecting.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    Ds1 graphics hold up better than I was expecting.
    Agreed I was quite impressed.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol you guys act like DS1 is ancient. It came out 5 years ago. Although the main reason the graphics hold up is because From Software's art team is pretty much unmatched.

But yeah, we knew it was the last but hearing him say it more firmly hurts man. I understand where he's coming from though. An artist needs to explore. Monetarily it would be lucrative to keep making Dark Souls games but I don't think Miyazaki has ever been solely about the money.

One thing to note is that it is still very likely we will get a Bloodborne 2 since the IP is owned by Sony I believe. And as he said, it's possible for another Dark Souls, but neither of them will have his leadership. Miyazaki has inspired many game designers as well, so this definitely isn't the last we've seen of these games.

Speaking of Soulslike games, I played Nioh, and it took a little bit of adjusting to figure out the systems but overall I thought it was pretty interesting. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing how it turns out. If you have a PS4 definitely download the demo off the PS Store.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    lol you guys act like DS1 is ancient. It came out 5 years ago. Although the main reason the graphics hold up is because From Software's art team is pretty much unmatched.

But yeah, we knew it was the last but hearing him say it more firmly hurts man. I understand where he's coming from though. An artist needs to explore. Monetarily it would be lucrative to keep making Dark Souls games but I don't think Miyazaki has ever been solely about the money.

One thing to note is that it is still very likely we will get a Bloodborne 2 since the IP is owned by Sony I believe. And as he said, it's possible for another Dark Souls, but neither of them will have his leadership. Miyazaki has inspired many game designers as well, so this definitely isn't the last we've seen of these games.

Speaking of Soulslike games, I played Nioh, and it took a little bit of adjusting to figure out the systems but overall I thought it was pretty interesting. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing how it turns out. If you have a PS4 definitely download the demo off the PS Store.
    Ya good chance Bloodborne 2 will happen and Japan Studio will work on it with help from a few at From Software.

If we don't get a BB2 I am ok with that as well. Loved BB2 and don't want to see it ruined.

Played Nioh abit myself, All the way to the point it pissed me off and I said yep ill buy this LOL. Only took 10mins for it to piss me off LOL. I hope (But Dought) you can make ur charater.

Zero punctuation Review is out:

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/vide...Souls-3-Review

Gotta say I kind of agree about the level design. There were alot more interesting sights in Dark Souls 2 even if the layout of the world made no sense. There was just alot more area's that surprised me compared to Dark Souls 3 where outside a few area's most of the surprise came from the realization that an area might actually be the same area from Dark Souls 1 (which there is alot of outside of the obvious one).

I guess that's kind of the them for 3, more fan service than creativity.

Quote Originally Posted by everydaygamer View Post

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/vide...Souls-3-Review

Gotta say I kind of agree about the level design. There were alot more interesting sights in Dark Souls 2 even if the layout of the world made no sense. There was just alot more area's that surprised me compared to Dark Souls 3 where outside a few area's most of the surprise came from the realization that an area might actually be the same area from Dark Souls 1 (which there is alot of outside of the obvious one).

I guess that's kind of the them for 3, more fan service than creativity.
    To me Dark Souls III is the love child of all the souls/brone games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    It's like you never even played other souls games, in DS1 or even the shit pvp of DS2 if you chugged you where getting punished hardcore lmao. Unless your opponent foolishly let you have that much distance which would be their mistake. Problem is you can't really punish chugging at all if done right.
    lol, people whined incessantly about chugging being incredibly hard to punish in DS2, what the fuck game were you playing? You're the classic scrub, instead of adapting you whine and accuse others of not "playing by the rules."

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    ...Fucking amazing. The video is highly spoiler so don't watch it if you don't want to be spoiled
    What's amazing? Like seriously, I don't get it. They just copied a small piece of Anor Londo and made it look run down and frozen. I don't get it.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Deleted
    Cyberpunk Souls. Get on it Miyazaki.

10+ Year Old Account
    And as he said, it's possible for another Dark Souls, but neither of them will have his leadership.
    Considering DS3's gameplay is a mess and DS2's was nearly flawless, I'm not sure I want another game with his leadership. I'll trade lore and world design for functional gameplay any day of the week. Lore and world design will keep me entertained for one playthrough. Solid gameplay will keep me entertained for hundreds of hours.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    To me Dark Souls III is the love child of all the souls/brone games.
    And it shows a severe lack of creative control. It's like they made a soup and tossed all the beef, pork, and chicken they had on hand into it rather than exercising some restraint and focusing on making a really kickass beef, pork, or chicken based soup. It's still edible, but it's nowhere near as good as it could be.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Quote Originally Posted by everydaygamer View Post
    I agree with the items bit, not exactly fun searching everywhere for new items only to find out that they're pretty much all worse until who knows when down the line. I went deprived specifically to avoid starting out with gear I'd likely not replace for half the game only to end up getting a similar equivalent really early on.

lol you guys act like DS1 is ancient. It came out 5 years ago.
    It feels forever ago at this point tbh.

Oh and I've played some games from 5~ish years ago that... yeah... you'd be surprised how much of a difference a few years can make in this industry.

Although the main reason the graphics hold up is because From Software's art team is pretty much unmatched.
    I wouldn't disagree with that cause I haven't bothered looking into them much but I'd be hard pressed to say that the case from looking at the dark souls series. I feel like the graphics and animations are pretty *meh* these days compared to other titles.

The art style definitely holds up well for the game, but I wouldn't say the graphics are "unmatched" because of it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Considering DS3's gameplay is a mess
    What parts are you considering a mess game play wise?
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.