Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    Wow, what?!
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperbole
    Hyperbole can be used in a form of humour, [...]
    Though admittedly, I could have gone for circumference and it would have been a lot closer .

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The irony or rather hypocrisy of Social Media these days.

"CHINESE WOMEN CAN FIT WAIST BEHIND PAPER, OMG SO UNHEALTHY SO BAD RARR RARRR"

Next article.

"THIS 400lb WOMAN IS BEAUTIFUL AND LIVES A COMPLETELY HEALTHY LIFESTYLE, STOP FATSHAMING!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    I would have probably been shocked, but then I remembered that the average height for Chinese women is something like 1.56 m. Which is about the average width of western women .
    There is a lot of grass is greener syndrome going on here though. Asian women are invariably enamored with Western beauty ideals, because they equate Americans and Europeans with the supermodels and movie stars they see plastered over their billboards, rather than the frumpy and bloated image we have of local women.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack Flash View Post
    The irony or rather hypocrisy of Social Media these days.

"CHINESE WOMEN CAN FIT WAIST BEHIND PAPER, OMG SO UNHEALTHY SO BAD RARR RARRR"

Next article.

"THIS 400lb WOMAN IS BEAUTIFUL AND LIVES A COMPLETELY HEALTHY LIFESTYLE, STOP FATSHAMING!!"

Very tempted to use these pictures in the future as a perfect example of two things:

1) Everyone has different standards of physical beauty
    2) Why I think thin is not even remotely attractive.

I mean, they're obviously happy with it, so good for them... but that's probably one of the least appealing looks I can think of.

Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    There is a lot of grass is greener syndrome going on here though. Asian women are invariably enamored with Western beauty ideals, because they equate Americans and Europeans with the supermodels and movie stars they see plastered over their billboards, rather than the frumpy and bloated image we have of local women.
    Oh of course. Every time someone starts talking about beautiful German women I wonder where they all hide.
    Again it was mostly a joke and just to point out that being "that thin" seems a lot less severe when you remember that many of them are essentially child sized in comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    Does this happen?

Quote Originally Posted by De thuong View Post
    Does this happen?
    Of course not. Do you really think that the part of the world responsible for setting all of the trends in beauty, fashion, advertising, and entertainment would be populated by women who don't care about their looks?

Deleted
    Women with a certain body type like apple are probably never going to fit behind an a4 paper, even if they're skinny.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylv_ View Post
    Building muscle is synonymous with toning. Sorry, but I also laugh at stupid people, I mean, words. LoL.
    Yeah look at my sig. We laugh at people who use the word "toning"
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    The DNC is a private organization, and they're free to "collaborate" to elect whoever they like to the leadership of their party. There's literally nothing illegal or shady about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Invrlose View Post
    Yeah look at my sig. We laugh at people who use the word "toning"
    Toning is a word, it is defined. It unequivocally matches what you do to the muscle.
    And what exact do you and your friends call it pray tell?

The defintion of Tone; verb 1. give greater strength or firmness to (the body or a part of it). "exercise tones up the muscles."

So you're saying you don't actually give greater strength or add firmness to the muscle when you work it out? I think your conception of what people go around saying about toning and what I'm actually saying is quite different, friend. Pretty sure when you work on a muscle you give it strength, and firmness, thereby "toning" or training the muscle.

I lift too, bruh, I just don't tell everyone I lift, vape or that I'm a vegan.
    I was a Death's Demise.
    Those were the good old days.

Go to China, Japan, Vietnam and even prosperous Singapore, walk around, and the first thing that comes to your mind will be "Where are all the fat people?"

Chubby in the U.S. is considered fat in those countries.

Never liked those Chinese beauty ideals. It's funny how something considered as beautiful in one country can be seen as ugly in another.

Deleted
    Today i felt like crap all day at work yet i went to the gym and did 5x5 squats. 2x5 Dead lifts. 5x5 Milliary Press. 5x5 Barbell Rows. 3x8 barbell curls and 50 weighted crunches. I almost fainted.
    Yes i would much rather have gone straight to bed after work but then again i don't want to be a fat asshole complaining about fat shaming the rest of my life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fat shaming isn't allowed but skinny shaming is? I see.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylv_ View Post
    Toning is a word, it is defined. It unequivocally matches what you do to the muscle.
    And what exact do you and your friends call it pray tell?

The defintion of Tone; verb 1. give greater strength or firmness to (the body or a part of it). "exercise tones up the muscles."

So you're saying you don't actually give greater strength or add firmness to the muscle when you work it out? I think your conception of what people go around saying about toning and what I'm actually saying is quite different, friend. Pretty sure when you work on a muscle you give it strength, and firmness, thereby "toning" or training the muscle.

I lift too, bruh, I just don't tell everyone I lift, vape or that I'm a vegan.
    Yeah. Come in to a powerlifting gym and say you're a "muscle toner" just LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    The DNC is a private organization, and they're free to "collaborate" to elect whoever they like to the leadership of their party. There's literally nothing illegal or shady about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    My dick would absolutely destroy them.

Good for them I'm married.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a bit of a waist of time.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    My dick would absolutely destroy them.

Good for them I'm married.
    Micro penis confirmed.

While that may be their natural build, they are really skinny. I would say 'toned' is a total misnomer there, as there's no musculature to speak of on either of the two women.