Poll: ?

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    It would feel like Justice, seeing the Sylvanas Fanboys cry in agony.
    Nathanos being the forsaken leader would make alliance fans bitch and moan to an entirely new level, I'd welcome it
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    Is Theramoreisdabomb Jaylock but in female forum form

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Do you want to kill Jaina?

Here we have a lovely picture of Ms. Proudmoore. Should she die?

No. She is the best Alliance character we currently have. Killing her would kill the Warcraft franchise as far as the Alliance goes. The Alliance will have dull characters left such as Tyrande and Malfurion who desperately need to be slaughtered like cattle.
    I'm ok with bombing Theramore again, can Tyranade be in there so shes silenced for good?
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DesMephisto View Post
    I'm ok with bombing Theramore again, can Tyranade be in there so shes silenced for good?
    The sad part is seeing white hair jaina not screaming about the horde seems wrong. Jaina used to not be annoying?
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

with that rack? nah
    bomb theramore some more
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Nah, i would much rather have her be captured by legion and receive "casca" treatment, leaving her violated so hard she can no longer speak, is clearly demented and shits herself every 10 minutes.

Deleted
    Bomb Theramore BOMB It again!!!!!

She should have died long time ago for betraying Arthas. This harlot is living on borrowed time. Pity he did not off that pathetic rag during their encounter.

Yep, let's kill the bitch some more.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Nah, i would much rather have her be captured by legion and receive "casca" treatment, leaving her violated so hard she can no longer speak, is clearly demented and shits herself every 10 minutes.
    Hahahahahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    Only if it meant people would stop making shitty Jaina is a dreadlord threads

What if they said Jaina was just a victim of a tiny segmented robo-snake coated in topical anesthetic up your butt while you're pooping coiled around your spine torturing you with time distortion pain compliance hallucinogenic hypnotization that will take you on a very real thousand year journey of hellish obedience training in your own head space concluding with the command to forget what was done with you as you're returned to this reality only 20 minutes later, complete re-educated as yourself but ready to obey orders without even being aware you are now a revenant awaiting activation just like 90% of the human population already is?

Learn to enjoy the smell.

Deleted
    Clicked the pic 10/10 beautiful background pic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Nathanos being the forsaken leader would make alliance fans bitch and moan to an entirely new level, I'd welcome it
    Don't know...even Sylvanas hardly survived with dirty tricks against Greymane, I think he could totally rip Nathanos apart.

10+ Year Old Account
    A wizard/dragon tag-team boss might be fun. But I'm not sure Jaina is that far gone yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't know...even Sylvanas hardly survived with dirty tricks against Greymane, I think he could totally rip Nathanos apart.
    Considering nathanos takes on the player and greymane at the same time and ends in a draw... and he's smart, and he's sarcastic and treats horde players like idiots what is a nice change
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Used to like her a lot, then Blizzard turned her into a bitch.

Warlock always and forever, Necromancer otherwise
    It is better to be feared than it is to be loved, if you cannot have both.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Considering nathanos takes on the player and greymane at the same time and ends in a draw... and he's smart, and he's sarcastic and treats horde players like idiots what is a nice change
    He would be a nice change. Sylvanas really feels like some kind of Jerk Sue in my eyes.

I'm pretty sure the use of biological and chemical weapons is defined as a warcrime, just like mass murderer and the slaughtering of refugees.
    Then all mages should be put on trial, and hunters and rogues and warlocks.

Sylvanas doesn't plead innocence when she does her stuff. Even then most of her offense was due to Alliance not realising they have no place north of Thandal'span anymore or Garrosh launching them on an attack on Neutral Gilneas. Plus those responsible for the atrocities in Hillsbrad foothills were all executed.

Jaina pleads innocence for everything. Her troops attack Durotar, Barrens and surrounding areas. She has a highway built from her city towards the front lines to push Alliance troops to the battle quicker. Yet somehow she claims to be peaceful. Then she goes to the Kirin'Tor saying "To be neutral you have to side with the Alliance." which pretty much is the OPPOSITE of neutrality.

She then uses Dalaran as an alliance post claiming to be above the war, while acting like somehow the entire of the Sunreavers commited the biggest crime in the history of warcraft when only one person was responsible for the Divine bell incident. Essentially if this was real world saying to KKK "Go arrest the blacks." when she let the Silver Covenant round up Sunreavers who done absolutely nothing wrong (Of course you will twist this like you always do. In your eyes I bet a Forsaken who didn't jump back into the grave is comitting heinous crimes. Or just a breathing horde race is a criminal for just existing.). Somehow again Sunreavers said to be in the wrong when wrongful arrest and collective punishment are warcrimes in themselves.

10+ Year Old Account
    He would be a nice change. Sylvanas really feels like some kind of Jerk Sue in my eyes.
    Nathanos is literally a gender swapped sylvanas with extra fuck you alliance mixed in
    Holy shit lol

No but I'll take it over them continuing to flip flop on her character.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Then all mages should be put on trial, and hunters and rogues and warlocks.

Sylvanas doesn't plead innocence when she does her stuff. Even then most of her offense was due to Alliance not realising they have no place north of Thandal'span anymore or Garrosh launching them on an attack on Neutral Gilneas. Plus those responsible for the atrocities in Hillsbrad foothills were all executed.

Jaina pleads innocence for everything. Her troops attack Durotar, Barrens and surrounding areas. She has a highway built from her city towards the front lines to push Alliance troops to the battle quicker. Yet somehow she claims to be peaceful. Then she goes to the Kirin'Tor saying "To be neutral you have to side with the Alliance." which pretty much is the OPPOSITE of neutrality.

She then uses Dalaran as an alliance post claiming to be above the war, while acting like somehow the entire of the Sunreavers commited the biggest crime in the history of warcraft when only one person was responsible for the Divine bell incident. Essentially if this was real world saying to KKK "Go arrest the blacks." when she let the Silver Covenant round up Sunreavers who done absolutely nothing wrong (Of course you will twist this like you always do. In your eyes I bet a Forsaken who didn't jump back into the grave is comitting heinous crimes. Or just a breathing horde race is a criminal for just existing.). Somehow again Sunreavers said to be in the wrong when wrongful arrest and collective punishment are warcrimes in themselves.
    Not quite accurate. I can see you saying the alliance have no place west of Arathi or north of Gilneas, having no claim to Lordaeron. But north of the Span isn't quite right. We have Stromgarde, sure not doing so great but they still have the right to their land, and the dwarves of the Hinterlands who are still going strong.

Depends, if they fuck up her character to the point of no return then yeah, but if they go down a different road and make her character better somehow, than no. I prefer having both female and male heroes/characters in video games, just feels more natural.