10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    Just as soon as he scored though..."And he's been linked with Arsenal and Man Utd!"

Fuck off. Just. Fuck. Off.
    Every player ever is linked with Arsenal and Man Utd, it's just a meaningless meme at this point. Why anyone would leave a top 5 team in Spain for one in England is beyond me, other than money of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    We'd probably stick him in the development squad & then loan him out to Stirling Albion (knowing our management)
    He'll end up at Vitesse with us.

Bayern is playing like shit. You know something is very wrong when Costa is getting outran like an old woman. They just play so slow and static, Atletico couldn't possibly have any trouble predicting and stopping their actions. Also, Lewandowski literally had more contact with the ball after taking it from Atletico than after passes. This also comes from the fact that Bayern is not getting the ball into the box, Costa and Coman get into decent positions at wings, and then instead of playing it into the box and try to find Lewandowski, who's genius at scoring goals in such scenario, they get the ball back to midfielders, who waste it by pointless, usually blocked or completely missed attempts or simply lose it to Atletico players. Bayern midfielders are making so many bad passes and are getting played like babies.

This is really bullshit. My bet before the match was 1:0 for either team, leaning towards Bayern. As it looks, it might not end with just 1 goal for Atletico.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Davos Seaworth View Post
    He'll end up at Vitesse with us.
    You boys had De Bruyne & you fucked that up; so that's not a far cry.

- - - Updated - - -

PS: Was waiting on the 'Better call Saul' joke *pokerface*

- - - Updated - - -

Yaldi... what a hit Alaba

Deleted
    Atleti are easily at the same level as Barca and Real, the defensive discipline is cracking. Simeone is Mourinho 2.0

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Atleti are easily at the same level as Barca and Real, the defensive discipline is cracking. Simeone is Mourinho 2.0
    I just hope Atleti fans get a CL from this wee good spell.

Atethico unlucky to not be two up. That cheeky shot by Torres

Deleted
    Can easily see Atleti getting a draw in Germany tbh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Micfeind View Post
    Atethico
    We've found our new Athletico.

Leave my spelling alone I'm tired

Deleted
    All these top teams look beatable. Odds on Leicester next season?

Deleted
    If it's 5000-1 I'm fucking having it.

I rather thought Atletico gave up quite a few chances for Bayern, Bayern just didn't take them.

This is still 50/50 IMO

Deleted
    Pope as new Celtic manager is a good shout...

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    I rather thought Atletico gave up quite a few chances for Bayern, Bayern just didn't take them.

This is still 50/50 IMO
    I'd say more like 33/66 because one goal for Atleti in Germany means Bayern needs another two goals. And I think that'll be tough.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Every player ever is linked with Arsenal and Man Utd, it's just a meaningless meme at this point. Why anyone would leave a top 5 team in Spain for one in England is beyond me, other than money of course.
    The players Wenger 'nearly bought' have won 4 world cups, 900 other medals and commanded transfer fees of £1Undecillion.

If there's a difference I think it's that Mou teams want you to have the ball so they can pounce but they're usually happy to lie deep and get it back in their defensive third (where you'll take more risks and they can win it more easily), whereas Simeone's Atleti are happy to let you have the ball but want to press higher up the pitch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Soxoffender View Post
    The players Wenger 'nearly bought' have won 4 world cups, 900 other medals and commanded transfer fees of £1Undecillion.

If there's a difference I think it's that Mou teams want you to have the ball so they can pounce but they're usually happy to lie deep and get it back in their defensive third (where you'll take more risks and they can win it more easily), whereas Simeone's Atleti are happy to let you have the ball but want to press higher up the pitch.
    Yeah, Atleti wants to put pressure on their opponents to they can't play their usual game. Which is part of the reason why a lot of big clubs who depend on their own playstyle tend to struggle against an organized defense that also applies quite a bit of pressure.

Deleted
    Question for MMo FM2016 players; formation?

Personally 4-2-3-1

4-2-3-1 is always best. Just make sure Kane is the target man

Deleted
    Oi I'm still here.

Bayern will likely squeeze through but we said that about Barca as well and Athlético have a brilliant defensive unit.