Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    I really think john Kasich is coming unhinged, he needs to drop out because he has a screw loose now. Ted Cruz also needs to go because if he cant get the 1237 there is no way in hell the GOPe are going to nominate him. They only want him to stop trump from winning, then they will install paul ryan and general whats his face.
    He is milking the situation. He can stay away from doing his job as Governor and get to travel with no cost to him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I love posts like these
    Lol! Agitator. J/k. Some very bad things have been done in the names of groups. Christianity has not been immune to that. But for myself, I cling to the wise saying , " A tree is known by it's fruits.".

Quote Originally Posted by want my Slimjim View Post
    No not wrong. What Christians did back then were for legitimate reasons. For example Salem trials. Witches were causing havoc by sending plagues, bad fortune, black magic, processions, cursing crops, there was no other choice to reduce their numbers. Crusades were a counter attack against Islamic aggression on Christian land and towards Christians. We can't afford another one.
    Except witches DIDN'T EXIST. The only way that they had to test to see if they were a witch was to throw them tied up into a lake or river. If they sunk, they were innocent and they died, if they floated or SWAM they were a witch and burned at the stake. Either way was a lose/lose situation for any woman accused of witchcraft. Anyone that believes that did anything but kill innocent people is fucking ignorant.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Not sure how this thread turned into a religious bashing one, but if someone or a group claims to be a christian and are conducting terrorist actions, that would be your first clue they are not christian.
    Except some of the biggest acts of terrorism besides 9/11 have been perpetrated by Christians. The Oklahoma City Bombing being one of them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stacyrect View Post
    If we went by our non-existant Christian secular roots, you'd see a lot less money going out to countries and a lot less financial influence given off by the united states. In this day and age, that financial slack will be picked up by other countries willing to insert X agenda here. Less tolerance for stupid shit, etc. American influence will fail and we will be worse off

Christianity is a good thing even if it comes from debatable roots. If you think the church is about ramming the three faiths down your throat, you're going to the wrong church and they're a lot of them out there, namely roman catholic. Going to church 20th century is about pursuing a moral/spiritual relationship with yourself, how that relationship intercepts that of Christs teaching, and whatever the fuck you wanna take away from it. It's a DOS for dummies intrapersonal guide on how to be a better person by following a selfless person.

OT: Trump is new age rising republicans, others are old people who don't pay attention or are swindled by the perverted thing that is Cruz.
    Christianity ISN'T a good thing though. When our national science scores are dropping like rocks because 40% of the damn country believes in creationism, then it contributes to the dumbing down of the nation. Then you have all of these thinly veiled religious freedom laws that are trying to allow believers to discriminate anyone they don't want to serve. Like Blacks, gays, muslims and so on. We had that in our history and that shit didn't work out at all. Which is why the Civil Rights act was signed into law. Especially since it has come out that the assholes behind all of these laws are the lawyers to that bitch Kim Davis.

I don't need to go to a church of a mythical creature to have better morals than any religious person. Even if I didn't like you, I would still help you if you needed it. Considering the Republicans cuts to programs for people in need, which is one of your "Christ's" teachings, can I not call them proper Christians?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Except witches DIDN'T EXIST. The only way that they had to test to see if they were a witch was to throw them tied up into a lake or river. If they sunk, they were innocent and they died, if they floated or SWAM they were a witch and burned at the stake. Either way was a lose/lose situation for any woman accused of witchcraft.
    Except they did exist and they still do but not as much, today's witches hold a tiny fraction of the population of witches back then. Back then in large numbers they were genocidally devastating. Better safe than sorry if some women weren't you can't be sure always take good procaution that they are witches.

- - - Updated - - -

Except some of the biggest acts of terrorism besides 9/11 have been perpetrated by Christians. The Oklahoma City Bombing being one of them.
    No Christianity there that happened out of anger on how the secular government handled Ruby ridge and WACO.

10+ Year Old Account
    Except they did exist and they still do but not as much, today's witches hold a tiny fraction of the population of witches back then. Back then in large numbers they were genocidally devastating. Better safe than sorry if some women weren't you can't be sure always take good procaution that they are witches.
    Have you played too much Witcher recently or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account

Christianity ISN'T a good thing though. When our national science scores are dropping like rocks because 40% of the damn country believes in creationism, then it contributes to the dumbing down of the nation. Then you have all of these thinly veiled religious freedom laws that are trying to allow believers to discriminate anyone they don't want to serve. Like Blacks, gays, muslims and so on. We had that in our history and that shit didn't work out at all. Which is why the Civil Rights act was signed into law. Especially since it has come out that the assholes behind all of these laws are the lawyers to that bitch Kim Davis.
    Christianity is a good thing though. It's the reason why we have morals and ethics. Science scores are dropping due to secular government programs like 1-12 grade schools. Creationism is a fact and needs to be taught in schools. It's our freedom and liberty to discrimate them by not allowing services to them. Our businesses our property, our rules. It actually worked out fine.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Have you played too much Witcher recently or something?
    What's that?

Christianity is a good thing though. It's the reason why we have morals and ethics. Science scores are dropping due to secular government programs like 1-12 grade schools. Creationism is a fact and needs to be taught in schools. It's our freedom and liberty to discrimate them by not allowing services to them. Our businesses our property, our rules. It actually worked out fine.

- - - Updated - - -

What's that?
    Creationism is a FUCKING FACT? Are you fucking kidding me? There is ZERO evidence to claim such a thing. I have NEVER seen anyone except idiot theists that didn't pass a single science class claim that but fucking wow, I have no words on how to describe such a fucking stupid comment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you mean like a gang called "Witches" or like. . . . A staff carrying magic user "Witch"?

- - - Updated - - -

No Christianity there that happened out of anger on how the secular government handled Ruby ridge and WACO.
    No wonder you moved to Texas. You were probably ran out of Sweden with thinking like that. Yeah lets kill innocent women because we don't like them. And Timothy McVeigh was a Christian, yes he did this for Waco but what was in Waco? A fucking nut job that thought he was the 2nd coming of a mythical creature.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    Do you mean like a gang called "Witches" or like. . . . A staff carrying magic user "Witch"?
    He actually thinks people are casting spells like casters from video games.

10+ Year Old Account

?
    Except he didnt do it in the name of Christianity. He just happened to be a Christian. Big difference