Quote Originally Posted by Saracens View Post
    Ooooooooh beta hypes?

- - - Updated - - -

Doubtful sadly... Plus didn't it say that in the past? Haven't checked it out in awhile.

Ooooooooh beta hypes?

- - - Updated - - -

The announcement for the new build called it alpha still. So I don't think Beta is coming today.

Hopefully a large amount of class updates and Horde Broken shore. There was a PvP thread a while back about some big changes, maybe that as well.

I assumed it would say alpha account to post in the Alpha forums? Either way, hyped.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

10+ Year Old Account
    I assumed it would say alpha account to post in the Alpha forums? Either way, hyped.
    Nah, it's always said that...guess they just didn't want to change the word. But my grandma's uncle's second cousin on my dad's side said he has a friend of a friend who says..no...no beta.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been wrong before but I really doubt Blizzard is going to just randomly deploy a build and then flag it as Beta without saying anything. I'm sure there will be some sort of announcement beforehand, whether it be a few hours or a few days prior. As excited as you guys are, there is still very likely a few more builds in Alpha left for this testing cycle. At this point it's kind of just sad to see people get worked up to the point that they get excited over things that have been there the entire time.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Nope, it's called "beta" in the forums and in the install folder. I'm assuming it's because they're not separate installs.

Beta isn't happening, nubcakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    I've been wrong before but I really doubt Blizzard is going to just randomly deploy a build and then flag it as Beta without saying anything. I'm sure there will be some sort of announcement beforehand, whether it be a few hours or a few days prior. As excited as you guys are, there is still very likely a few more builds in Alpha left for this testing cycle. At this point it's kind of just sad to see people get worked up to the point that they get excited over things that have been there the entire time.
    Well, let's hope you're still wrong.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by malletin View Post
    Would be neat if you could pester Drak'thul into telling us how the entire stormreaver clan got molested by demons just like in WC3!
    And wonder if they will make a reference to the Pandaren you meet on the Broken Isles.
    Would be neat to if you get close to his hut and search the "Skeletal Artifact" he will face you and probably mention the whole thing during Warcraft III and Tides of Darkness where his clan was wiped out by demons.

The Pandaren could be named "Jinto Reedwine" as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Ripstop View Post
    Nope, it's called "beta" in the forums and in the install folder. I'm assuming it's because they're not separate installs.

Beta isn't happening, nubcakes.
    </3 you break my feelings.

</3 you break my feelings.
    I mean, makes no difference to me, I've been in Alpha for a long time. It's certainly not "beta" ready though.

7+ Year Old Account
    Drak'thul must be really, really old by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    What could they possibly add thats exciting at this point? Maybe cinematic/sound files, but the games 90% feature complete.
    I think Horde Broken shore and the remaining order hall campaigns are the only content missing at this point.

Well Civil war was AMAZING.

go see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Enthralled View Post
    Drak'thul must be really, really old by now.
    I mean he is a Warlock, not unlikely he can keep himself alive longer.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    I mean he is a Warlock, not unlikely he can keep himself alive longer.
    True, true.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    What could they possibly add thats exciting at this point? Maybe cinematic/sound files, but the games 90% feature complete.
    Well, as I asked a few days ago, a complete and WELL ORGANIZED appearance tab would be great

Look I don't care how girly that response is I NEED TO PLAY DRESS UP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by emilylorange View Post
    Well, as I asked a few days ago, a complete and WELL ORGANIZED appearance tab would be great

Look I don't care how girly that response is I NEED TO PLAY DRESS UP.
    Women....... @_@

I kid I kid....
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I hope this patch fixes my alpha access. The pesky bug hid my alpha email and alpha access on my account page and it's like I have never been invited... but that couldn't possibly be the case, could it? Damn bugs, meddling with my rightful alpha.
    Once upon a time... the end. Next time, try twice upon a time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe they un-encrypt the music. Or Horde side Broken Shore. That'd be cool too.

Holy shit Star Augar Etraeus fight looks incredible! The environment changes throughout the phases