10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beardyface View Post
    Even if it does (he's not wrong in saying that the STR and Stam stats on items tend to scale linearly - he's stupid, but not wrong)
    And scaling linearly is probably not enough to keep the amount of total absorbs level, let alone the increase you'd hope for several tiers later. "Probably" for now, I haven't worked the numbers out yet, but I'm moderately confident. Agree with everything else, including arguably Celestalon being stupid -- he's certainly acting like he's not interested in valid, verifiable information or his testers' opinions.

EDIT: What I have done, a few pages back, is calculate that for the Rage income to stay constant between BRF N and HFC H, the damage increase has to be 73%, while both Str and Stam increased in the forties. Obviously keeping Rage income fixed at higher AP would mean more total Ignore Pain, so I haven't yet run through what it needs to be neutral.
    Last edited by Breccia; 2016-04-27 at 05:07 PM.

New build is coming.. will we finally get our class reviewed again? If someone can log after servers will be up and see what really change like IP values, rage values as sometimes not everything is being written in patch notes.

Quote Originally Posted by Yse View Post
    New build is coming.. will we finally get our class reviewed again? If someone can log after servers will be up and see what really change like IP values, rage values as sometimes not everything is being written in patch notes.
    My bet would be they take indomitable out of the rage calculation and that´s it.

OMG. Actual changes! IMPROVEMENTS!

Second wind = gone!
    In it's place: Impending Victory (New) Instantly attack the target, causing [ 1 + 200% of AP ] damage and healing you for 15% of your maximum health. Killing an enemy that yields experience or honor resets the cooldown of Impending Victory. Protection Warrior - Level 30 Talent. 10 Rage. Melee range. Instant. 30 sec cooldown.

Hard to argue with this. This is now a decent tier. Do I heal myself, the raid, or additionally reduce the damage of a raid member and GAIN RAGE IN THE PROCESS!

Double Time = gone!
    In it's place: Safeguard (New) Intercepting a friendly target now also causes 20% of their damage taken to transfer to you for 6 sec. Protection Warrior - Level 30 Talent.

Again, hard to argue here. Safeguard has Vigilance's old job, except with the new rage gain, albeit small. I'm still not keen on the minimum 8yd range, though.

Vigilance = gone!
    In it's place: Warlord's Challenge (New) While Berserker Rage is active, you may use Taunt with no cooldown and Taunted enemies move 50% faster towards you. Protection Warrior - Level 60 Talent.

The other half of old vigilance, and with the added move speed. Don't love it, don't hate it, but the tiers are still cleaner this way IMO.
    Last edited by Beardyface; 2016-04-28 at 01:08 AM. Reason: Neltharion's Fury sadness

10+ Year Old Account
    OMG. Actual changes! IMPROVEMENTS!
    What? There's no way, I'm not falling for WE HAVE SELF HEALING! WE HAVE SELF HEALING! IT'S AN ALL-CAPS MIRACLE!

Okay there's work that still needs to be done, but that's a significant flaw dealt with.

Actually, I may have jumped the gun on Neltharion's Fury. Could just be a tooltip correction. Someone will have to test it.

Deleted
    Pretty good changes to warrior.

They also listened to feedback on Guardians and made their heal much quicker, healing same damage over 3 seconds instead of 6.

Gg riot.

Actually, I may have jumped the gun on Neltharion's Fury. Could just be a tooltip correction. Someone will have to test it.
    I don't notice any change to functionality in-game. Though I haven't slept in a while, so I might be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by FenixAU View Post
    I don't notice any change to functionality in-game. Though I haven't slept in a while, so I might be wrong.
    Neltharion's Fury still functions exactly the same as it did last build. They did fix how Revenge works though, you can cast it whenever now, sorta like TClap. This is definitely an improvement IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Marok View Post
    Neltharion's Fury still functions exactly the same as it did last build. They did fix how Revenge works though, you can cast it whenever now, sorta like TClap. This is definitely an improvement IMO.
    I agree with that, definite improvement. Still a lot of questions regarding rage generation through damage taken and if they wan't to keep it as poor as it is. At the very least I'd like us to still generate rage through the portion of an attack that is blocked (Parry/dodge = no rage sucks, but we can live with it), and to not be penalized for things like LS or Indom on our rage gain.

Quote Originally Posted by FenixAU View Post
    The wording on the tooltip is now exactly like Blood DKs Wraith Walk, which I was pretty sure was uninterruptible. That's what got me excited. All for naught, I suppose.

My concerns with Neltharion's Fury, in order of importance:

1. You can lose the defensive effect due to knockbacks or stuns, which is out of your control.
    2. You can lose the defensive effect due to moving, which is in your control.
    3. It does nothing for magical attacks.

They can decide to fix #2 and #3 if they want, but #1 NEEDS to be fixed.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, I don't quite understand. You mean you can use Revenge every 9 secs without a proc?

Sorry, I don't quite understand. You mean you can use Revenge every 9 secs without a proc?
    Before this build, you had to have something in Revenge's range in order to cast it. This led to some weird animation glitches and behavior. Now you can simply cast the ability anywhere without having something in range, much like TClap.

Before this build, you had to have something in Revenge's range in order to cast it. This led to some weird animation glitches and behavior. Now you can simply cast the ability anywhere without having something in range, much like TClap.
    Oh, nice. So it doesn't even require a target?

Oh, nice. So it doesn't even require a target?
    Correct. No target required.

Let's just be excited we can now talent into the Monk's taunt Provoke! Yay fast bosses on pull!

ok all the QQ for neltharions fury being able to be interupted by knockbacks and stuns. People please quit saying "it's uncontrollable" bullshit. We have DBM, the fight is completely scripted you know damn good and well exactly when and if you are going to get knocked back or stunned. In pvp that's different but most anyone that has to channel has to stand still.

Glad they fixed the IP math issue so that's nice.

Well, talent rows make much more sense now. Lvl60 is now Quality-of-Life talents, and lvl30 is a nice choice between a good self-heal, raid-wise healing, and a defense cooldown for another player.
    I am much pleased.

Awesome so first part was heard which we spammed since last 6 builds, talents. Anyone can tell me if there is a difference in your IP values? I'm on holidsy so no access to pc.
    Now:
    - neltahrion fury
    - might of the vyrkul
    - stamina vs rage

Quote Originally Posted by Yse View Post
    Awesome so first part was heard which we spammed since last 6 builds, talents. Anyone can tell me if there is a difference in your IP values? I'm on holidsy so no access to pc.
    Now:
    - neltahrion fury
    - might of the vyrkul
    - stamina vs rage
    Pretty sure the IP change was just a tooltip clarification. See here:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post40007957

I see.. so we still got things to be fixed. I seen Marok posted most, but there is nothing about future issues with gaining new gear / getting less rage if it will be with stamina in formula.