Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    what does that have to do with being unable to obtain the LFR sets anymore
    This is a reading comprehension issue, I'd say!

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope for Horde broken shore so I can necro my Broken Shore thread :v

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feril View Post
    I hope this patch fixes my alpha access. The pesky bug hid my alpha email and alpha access on my account page and it's like I have never been invited... but that couldn't possibly be the case, could it? Damn bugs, meddling with my rightful alpha.
    you have that bug too? glad i'm not the only one... hopefully they resolve the issue soon
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

Auridormi - Dragon Soul: She's right outside the portal in CoT
    Lorewalker Han - All MoP LFR - Seat of Knowledge in Vale

There's also two for MoP (heroic)scenarios there too.

No WoD one yet, but I imagine it will be in 7.0.3.

Edit: from what I can see in the database, they haven't added a WoD one yet in alpha.

All the Horde leaders except Sylvanas get injured during the retreat of the Broken Shore and instead of going to the tomb, the Horde ventures on the other side to the cliff to oversee the Alliance under them, its not much different.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nazrakin View Post
    I dont know, seems to me like there is significantly more endgame in Legion vs MoPs launch. In terms of questing you've got World Quests, Order campaigns, profession quests, and the entire zone of Suramar.
    Might just be that I prefer more structured content?

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Specs that are good in soloing can handle all MoP bosses on 10m normal except for those who are mechanically impossible (at least they can if they have enough gear). Also Legion seems to scale us fairly high. I think 10m normal Highmaul will be solo'd fairly early in Legion (and I'd expect as soon as you get out of questing gear you'll be able to handle all of MoP, maybe we'll get Blizz to let solo players past Galakras) and even if it only has two tiers (please no) the better solo players should still be able to handle everything in 10m normal from WoD. Only question is which bosses will be mechanically impossible.
    Arch would be impossible to solo unless you killed him prior to having to go down. I assume that if you are the only person you would be forced to go down and the boss would reset.

Xhul will probably be rough with the debuffs

Kilrogg might suck.

Council would be impossible as well since they become immune if they are close together

Gorefiend would reset when you go to the stomach

You'd have to survive the boat phase on iron madiens somehow. Do they reset if you go to the boat and nobody tanks them?

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilan View Post
    Dont plan on receiving an Alpha email. Many of us never did. If you see Alpha pop up on your server list, then you are in. Download the client and enjoy.
    Yeah, I just look at the launcher for that. I was just adding to the joke :P
    Once upon a time... the end. Next time, try twice upon a time.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Might just be that I prefer more structured content?
    Oh what would I do for a Cataclysm- MoPesque style of pre Raid-game... even if people didn't like it they must admit: at least dungeons/scens stayed relevant throughout the expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Wootmonkey View Post
    Council would be impossible as well since they become immune if they are close together
    You can just kill Dia first, can't ya?

Well pet classes could cheese that by having their pet eat the banish.
    That's true have them taunt and get aggro right before, could work.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by OpieOP View Post
    Oh what would I do for a Cataclysm- MoPesque style of pre Raid-game... even if people didn't like it they must admit: at least dungeons/scens stayed relevant throughout the expansion.

You can just kill Dia first, can't ya?
    Can you? TBH I've never really paid attention. I just assumed they all got that should when close to her. If she doesn't get the shield as well then That would be doable

Deleted
    let's be civilized here and not white knight or fanboy, cmon boys.
    Are you really serious? Wow, can't a person apologize or be kind without being called for things like that? Grow up, little immature man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't think they will nerf strats :/

Immerseus is a pain in the ** in solo for example

Well pet classes could cheese that by having their pet eat the banish.
    Pets do not get targeted by boss abilities. Banish would default to the first player on his threat list.

Captain america civil war, gave me a feeling of climax, multiplied by a fun video game, and tasting a great juicy ehm... Exotic drink.

All at the same time.

BEST PETER PARKER EVER. AND THE VILLAIN MAN Brilliant. its smart. So smart, wont spoil. But holy shit you should watch it. It took my cynic views of "but iron man is wrong" and turned them and throw them in the garbage can. The movie made me want to do so much stuff. It was SO fun.

(Spiderman referencing "That old movie empire strikes back" had me laughing my fucking ass off)

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    Captain america civil war, gave me a feeling of climax, multiplied by a fun video game, and tasting a great juicy ehm... Exotic drink.

All at the same time.

BEST PETER PARKER EVER. AND THE VILLAIN MAN Brilliant. its smart. So smart, wont spoil. But holy shit you should watch it. It took my cynic views of "but iron man is wrong" and turned them and throw them in the garbage can. The movie made me want to do so much stuff. It was SO fun.

(Spiderman referencing "That old movie empire strikes back" had me laughing my fucking ass off)
    Shhh dont spoil it
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account

All at the same time.

nobody cares, this isn't a "talk about anything" thread.

- - - Updated - - -

If Blizzard doesn't make Galakras soloable I'm sure they'll do what they did with Dreamwalker in ICC by making it skippable. As for the other bosses, I'm sure most (if not all) of the 25H content will be soloable at 110.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

nobody cares, this isn't a "talk about anything" thread.

- - - Updated - - -

If Blizzard doesn't make Galakras soloable I'm sure they'll do what they did with Dreamwalker in ICC by making it skippable. As for the other bosses, I'm sure most (if not all) of the 25H content will be soloable at 110.
    It is. actually.

Nether Banish targets the current target though. It should work the same way that all other abilities that mark the tank work on a pet (like e.g. Algalon's Phase Punch)
    These sorts of things are specifically designed that way to prevent exploits. A pet taking Banish would be an extremely powerful exploit.

I imagine Algalon was made before Blizzard realized the issue.

Nether Banish targets the current target though. It should work the same way that all other abilities that mark the tank work on a pet (like e.g. Algalon's Phase Punch)
    No it doesn't. If you taunt as a DPS, the tank still gets the banish (they changed it to avoid cheese tactics). How that would work with a pet, nobody knows.

All at the same time.

People ignored you for the first time when you said it. We still don't care.