Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    i'm kinda surprised Ted didn't drop out, instead he picks the woman who ran HP into the ground and cost millions of workers their jobs, as a VP. This is kinda sad really, looks like hes going the way John Mccain did.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    Then you are a sexist.
    Sorry but she's clearly not qualified to hold any elected position, not even locally let alone the Vice Presidency. It is transparently a desperate Palinesque / binders FULL of women! moment for Cruz, but I can't say it's surprising in the least.
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    kind of. I still cant believe he won Wisconsin.
    The GOP in Wisconsin hated Trump. Didn't help Trump continually insulted Walker who for some strange reasons is liked by the GOP there. Also the local Limbaugh clones jumped on Cruz's and other but Trump bandwagon and never got off.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    given the fact that this state reelected scott walker twice i'm no longer surprised at this state's specialness. it's slowly turning into louisiana. sorry heather.
    Yowch. I would laugh but that's no joke man.
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

Quote Originally Posted by Espe View Post
    Sorry but she's clearly not qualified to hold any elected position, not even locally let alone the Vice Presidency. It is transparently a desperate Palinesque / binders FULL of women! moment for Cruz, but I can't say it's surprising in the least.
    What makes you think she isn't qualified? Any citizen can run for office. Politicians are not super heroes.

Cruz is desperate so his mask is falling off. Fiorina is a shill just like jeb bush, they all get paid by the same people.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    In this world some people will like you, some will not. Human nature.

I am not the only one who doesn't feel the need to accept everybody despite what huffington post instructs you to do.
    That's why it's important you embrace your bigotry, rather than run from it. Be proud.

Then you are a sexist.
    How is that sexist? Fiorina is a walking disaster and everything she touches turns to even more disaster. What good is she supposed to do for Cruz other than "I got a woman VP candidate" when Trump is already struggling with that demographic?

I think I would vote for trump over that ticket.
    Well, that depends if Trump picks a running mate too. In an effort to reach the required number of delegates and block the convention's plans to fuck him over, or whatever. Sure, Cruz+Fiorina trump Trump in terms of failure per ticket, but if Trump also gets one of the former candidates as his VP candidate, he will tip the balance in his favor once again. And it's pretty much regardless of who he picks. Partially because Cruz+Fiorina's combo power doesn't completely overpower Trump, partially because republican candidates were all godawful. The ultimate dream team would be Trump+Carson though.
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2016-04-27 at 09:42 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    i'm kinda surprised Ted didn't drop out, instead he picks the woman who ran HP into the ground and cost millions of workers their jobs, as a VP. This is kinda sad really, looks like hes going the way John Mccain did.
    Lest we forget Mitt and Paul Ryan, equally as terrible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    That's why it's important you embrace your bigotry, rather than run from it. Be proud.
    I feel like this election cycle has made the conservatives in the US even more comfortable with openly expressing their various dysfunctions, like their ideas and rhetoric have become so inbred they literally couldn't stop themselves if they tried.

It's fascinating but also crazy to think some of these people have power over others.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    How is that sexist? Fiorina is a walking disaster and everything she touches turns to even more disaster. What good is she supposed to do for Cruz other than "I got a woman VP candidate" when Trump is already struggling with that demographic.

Well, that depends if Trump picks a running mate too. In an effort to reach the required number of delegates and block the convention's plans to fuck him over, or whatever. Sure, Cruz+Fiorina trump Trump in terms of failure per ticket, but if Trump also gets one of the former candidates as his VP candidate, he will tip the balance in his favor once again. And it's pretty much regardless of who he picks. Partially because Cruz+Fiorina's combo power doesn't completely overpower Trump, partially because republican candidates were all godawful. The ultimate dream team would be Trump+Carson though.
    If the only worth you can see in another human, is that they are female, then you are a sexist. That's just a fact.

7+ Year Old Account
    Then you are a sexist.
    Other than her multiple rejection by voters of all political persuasions what are her qualifications for being VP.

Speaking of McCain. John McCain: Authorities Arrest Senator's Campaign Fundraiser After Meth Lab Bust, Officials Say
    And his campaign's reaction was to immediately commend the police and sever all ties.

10+ Year Old Account
    If the only worth you can see in another human, is that they are female, then you are a sexist. That's just a fact.
    You seem to be confused, we're talking about her qualifications as a candidate.

Cruz is the one who is using her for her genitals, you can aim your faux outrage at him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yowch. I would laugh but that's no joke man.
    yeah so many people here are on food stamps it isn't fucking funny.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    And his campaign's reaction was to immediately commend the police and sever all ties.
    How could he have known? He never claimed to be competent.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    yeah so many people here are on food stamps it isn't fucking funny.
    Sounds like a conservative paradise

7+ Year Old Account
    I feel like this election cycle has made the conservatives in the US even more comfortable with openly expressing their various dysfunctions, like their ideas and rhetoric have become so inbred they literally couldn't stop themselves if they tried.

It's fascinating but also crazy to think some of these people have power over others.
    Can't disagree. It certainly is a bubble effect going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Other than her multiple rejection by voters of all political persuasions what are her qualifications for being VP.
    She is a US citizen. Stop thinking politicians are smarter than you. I assure you, they are not. At least, not as a whole. If you don't like a candidate, that's fine. But, if you are so jaded that you think the only purpose of choosing her is that she is a woman, then you are just a sexist. FYI, there are OTHER women who can run. Half the humans on the planet are women.

The point.

Your head.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

You seem to be confused, we're talking about her qualifications as a candidate.

Cruz is the one who is using her for her genitals, you can aim your faux outrage at him.
    No, it's factually correct that if you think the ONLY reason he chose her, is that she is female, then you are in fact a sexist, and you forgot about all the other women he could have chose, if you were right.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    The point.

Your head.
    Your level of smug.

The rest of us.