Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    she looks like a woman? i mean, it's not the difficult. or hell, in person, look at a person's chest. that generally gives you an idea.
    Not so clear to many of us here. Guess you're wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    You said it was not real, so you do have to provide evidence if you want your claim to not be dismissed out of hand.

Personally I reserve judgement on its validity, saying neither that it is neither genuine nor fake, as I do not know.
    I think it could be fake. Until that person comes forward. It is fake in my eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    Sure it is. I have an opinion. I think this is fake. All you have is a random video anyone could make and upload to youtube. Until the person that was allegedly harassed comes forward you just have a movie to be triggered by. So go find this person or just accept it could be fake.
    Burden of proof lands with the person making the claim. You claim it's fake, and while you're entitled to that opinion, if you want anyone else to believe it then it's up to you to bring the bacon.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    Regardless of whether you think they are private or not, many people are accustomed to a certain level of privacy and think public bathrooms can afford that. They feel that privacy is violated by allowing members of the opposite sex in. So why should we not respect those people's opinions?
    Some people feel their privacy is violated because someone of another race uses the bathroom. So why not respect THEIR feelings?

Because ultimately, it doesn't matter one bit. If they're peeing and walking out, why the christ would you call the cops on them? If you watch the video you can even see the sweater bunch up on her boobs at a few points, for fuck's sake.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrianth View Post
    I can say with 100% honesty that her appearance while resembling a male was neutral enough to give her the benefit of the doubt. I've seen many women with same mannerisms when they're upset at someone.
    So, they Sound like a guy, Act like a guy, Look like a guy, and Speak like a guy, and you want Officers to take their word for it?
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    she looks like a woman? i mean, it's not the difficult. or hell, in person, look at a person's chest. that generally gives you an idea.
    a moment of extra observation is well beyond most people. Cops included.

Quote Originally Posted by Bervose View Post
    A man going into the women's toilets to kick out a woman because she looked a bit masculine.
    Hilarious.
    A cop going into the Women's Toilet to investigate a claim and enforce the rules*

Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    Burden of proof lands with the person making the claim. You claim it's fake, and while you're entitled to that opinion, if you want anyone else to believe it then it's up to you to bring the bacon.
    I don't need you to believe me. I think it is fake. Accept that I think it is fake and move on. I don't need to prove anything. Anyone can make this type of video with little imagination to trigger people because a state passed a certain law.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    A cop going into the Women's Toilet to investigate a claim and enforce the rules*
    Enforce the rules by breaking the rules when there was already a female cop present.

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    So, they Sound like a guy, Act like a guy, Look like a guy, and Speak like a guy, and you want Officers to take their word for it?
    "Listen and believe".

Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    I don't need you to believe me. I think it is fake. Accept that I think it is fake and move on.
    I accept that you like to jump to spurious conclusions with no proof
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Her voice was neither feminine nor masculine, very much a stereotypical voice for a trans male or a "butch" lesbian. Her mannerisms, as I said, are inline with many other females when they're mad at someone, and I'm pretty sure I already said her appearance was neutral.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    a moment of extra observation is well beyond most people. Cops included.
    /shrug

I've had female friends that dressed like that. You can still tell they're female because boobs make shirts and sweaters move differently. If I can see it in that crappy sideways video, the fact that people right in front of her with their hands /around her side at chest level/ can't tell a woman's chest from a man's chest is worrying.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrianth View Post
    Why is their opinion in any more important than a womans need to perform a biological function? Just because the cops are called and showed up doesn't mean they have to do anything. If I call the cops on my neighbour over a noise complaint they aren't going to do anything about it if they get here and it's barely noticeable.
    Umm... I guess I'd say the difference here is that the "woman" dressed up in a way that was controversial - looking like a guy and it caused people problems clearly. And at some point if the vast majority of females say "hey, we don't care who comes in a public bathroom while we are in it"... then I'd definitely change my opinion. That does not appear to be the case right now and I think their opinion is just as valid, but since they form the majority, this opinion should be enforced.

And the cops really didn't do anything, all they said was "you have to leave this bathroom". If I went into a women's bathroom and the cops showed up and told me to leave, I would not really be surprised. How about you? So why should we treat this as something more than a case of mistaken identity?

Quote Originally Posted by Bervose View Post
    Enforce the rules by breaking the rules when there was already a female cop present.
    Cops, servicemen, and transexuals(that identify with that gender) are allowed the enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    I accept that you like to jump to spurious conclusions with no proof
    That's great! I'm glad you can accept I think it's fake at this point. If a person comes forward. I will naturally change sides.

Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    Cops, servicemen, and transexuals(that identify with that gender) are allowed the enter.
    If that was the case wouldn't her saying shes a woman mean she identifies as one?

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    Umm... I guess I'd say the difference here is that the "woman" dressed up in a way that was controversial - looking like a guy and it caused people problems clearly. And at some point if the vast majority of females say "hey, we don't care who comes in a public bathroom while we are in it"... then I'd definitely change my opinion. That does not appear to be the case right now and I think their opinion is just as valid, but since they form the majority, this opinion should be enforced.

And the cops really didn't do anything, all they said was "you have to leave this bathroom". If I went into a women's bathroom and the cops showed up and told me to leave, I would not really be surprised. How about you? So why should we treat this as something more than a case of mistaken identity?
    Everyone else in the bathroom didn't have a problem with her.. just the cops and whoever called in a complaint. But, apparently, wasn't bold enough to say anything or ran off content they'd done their good deed of the day.

I really don't get why you need to arrest someone being in the bathroom? I wonder who told on her, some whiny bitch...seriously. A handful of times I've seen a man in the woman's bathroom and never have I felt the need to get a police officer involved or do anything.
    X

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Yup. This is a very odd situation in a situation where you normally wouldn't Have to carry an id, unless of course, you Drove. In which case, you'd have it anyway since, well, its the law to have that while operating a motor vehicle.
    This is not a normal scenario though. The lady herself is what changed the "normality" of this scenario, mainly by looking like a man. If she didn't dress up like one and went into the bathroom, the cops wouldn't have been called. I can understand the cops asking for the ID here, how else would they be able to figure out her sex?