AJ Hawk was released by the Bengals. For some reason I thought he still played for the Packers...

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Skip Bayless is leaving ESPN. Makes me feel like I can watch now and not hate myself.
    With as bad as Bayless is, his co-host is worse. No idea why Fox would want him, but then again they took Colin Cowherd so maybe they like a certain type of person.

Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    With as bad as Bayless is, his co-host is worse. No idea why Fox would want him, but then again they took Colin Cowherd so maybe they like a certain type of person.
    Pfft I like Colin Cowherd, might not agree with everything he says and he gets way too focused on trivial things but he isn't as annoying as Bayless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    I'll just say these FF leagues on here must be rigged! It's the only way to explain how I did not win!!

Side note, not really football related but Skip Bayless is leaving ESPN. Makes me feel like I can watch now and not hate myself.

- - - Updated - - -

Draft in two days! I am pumped. Number one thing for me is I think the Packers will trade out to the 2nd round and I really want to see who takes a flyer on jaylon smith.
    I'm wondering if anyone is going to fall for the obvious bust that is Nkemdiche in the first.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    I'm wondering if anyone is going to fall for the obvious bust that is Nkemdiche in the first.
    I can't see him going anywhere but to the Bills since their coach is an idiot, maybe the Dolphins since they've been actively trying to make their team worse this offseason.

- - - Updated - - -

JaMarcus is trying to comeback again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Russell says he'll play for free. That's still over valuing his services.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    I would guess second or third round, but there are some teams that draft really bad every year and anything is possible with the already dumb moves teams have made in the first round so far.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    AJ Hawk was released by the Bengals. For some reason I thought he still played for the Packers...

The Dansby signing sealed his fate. The BEngals think they have a dormant monster in Marquis Flowers.

All the best. Should've been cut at the start of free agency. His cap space could've retained sexy Marvin Jones.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skayaq View Post
    Okay, I think I got the gist of it, it sounds pretty fun so if there's room in the league sign me up.
    Doesn't start until a few weeks before the season. I'm sure Alae is hiding in the shadows biding his time to start the leagues again.. (SHAKES FIST! I SHOULD'VE BEEN TO THE CHAMPSIONSHIP IN LEAGUE TWO; I LOST BY 1/4 OF A POINT TO ALAE!!! GAH!!!)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    We had two full Fantasy leagues last year.
    I could see us hitting three if some of us play in two leagues. A number of people missed out last year + Den, eagle guy whose name escapes me, and Crissi could easily overflow.

We might wanna open a third league just in case.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    I could see us hitting three if some of us play in two leagues. A number of people missed out last year + Den, eagle guy whose name escapes me, and Crissi could easily overflow.

We might wanna open a third league just in case.
    Alae's not the Eagle guy?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Broncos now apparently interested in Bradford, they really are desperate for ANYONE to come be their QB.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Broncos now apparently interested in Bradford, they really are desperate for ANYONE to come be their QB.
    Bradford has not been bad when healthy, only issue is he is hardly ever healthy. This was also just kicking the tires type of interest, same as with Hoyer. They talked to pretty much every available QB this offseason at one point or another. Siemian or Sanchez will be fine if they just don't turn the ball over 31 times. Really not sure why the media seems to think Sanchez is the only QB on Denver's roster too. Siemian was the best of the 4 QBs on the roster last camp, and he was Kubiak's personal draft pick. There will be another QB added because there are only 2 on the roster anyway.

This is also not the first time Kubiak has worked with an average QB that suffered from being too aggressive and making some questionable decisions when throwing the football. The other one went to the AFC championship game and broke Elways season passing and TD records.

Not saying it is an ideal situation, but not nearly as bad as the media makes it out to be.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    When I first saw I read it as Browns interested in Bradford and was more than a little confused until I read it again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man the draft is weird... somebody is trying to sabotage Eli Apple's draft value with false claims that he's a bad cook? Rapoport has been bamboozled again into thinking the Saints are drafting a QB in round 1, if I can remember last year, why can't he? Last year he didn't even have the right QB and had the Saints taking Bryce Petty (a projected 4th round pick who ultimately went in the 4th round) in the first and instead they took Grayson in the 3rd.

Time to put on the blinders and not believe anything until it actually happens. Just a day left.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Time to put on the blinders and not believe anything until it actually happens. Just a day left.
    Amen. Luckily I've been so swamped with working on Legion Alpha stuff and the new Hearthstone expansion that I haven;t really had time to get caught up much in the draft day rumour mill.

Probably also cause the show basically doesn't start till round 2 for me anyway.

Yup I am so tired of the constant bad predictions and mock drafts when damn near all of them are horribly wrong even IF there isn't a flurry of trades. I'll still be pissed if the Saints take a QB though. I'd rather have Brees playing until he decides to stop over any young QB option in this draft and likely the next couple.

Man the draft is weird... somebody is trying to sabotage Eli Apple's draft value with false claims that he's a bad cook?
    I found that odd when I saw it. How does being able to cook have anything to do with anything other than knowing how to cook? I mean teams ask some really out there questions, but this is a new one.

10+ Year Old Account
    I found that odd when I saw it. How does being able to cook have anything to do with anything other than knowing how to cook? I mean teams ask some really out there questions, but this is a new one.
    Apple is getting all the weird attention, first the gay question now the cooking...

Ideal for the Saints at #12 would be to have 2 QBs, 1 RB, and 3 OL off the board in front of them, actually even better would be somebody getting jumpy and taking Lynch there too, so 7 offensive players, leave a top 5 defensive talent for them. Would like to see them move up if one of the top defensive players slips a little.

10+ Year Old Account
    The last time a QB from Cal was projected to go #1, it was this guy, and we all know how that turned out...

Plot twist: Jared Goff, QB out of Cal widely speculated to go #1 in the draft, drops to #27, gets picked up by Green Bay, sits behind Aaron Rodgers for a few years and then becomes the top QB in the league (minus the drama that was the whole Favre fiasco)

10+ Year Old Account
    So you say Goff is going to star in State Farm adverts?

Could be a worse future for him.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm in the camp of "is this shit over yet?", but not for the same reasons. The media is fucking retarded. Joey Bosa is a bad pick because "I didn't like his father". Eli Apple is bad because he can't cook. Meanwhile, I spend hours playing a video game, followed by more time writing a review, and these guys get paid to literally pull stupid shit out of their asses in a flash.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I'm in the camp of "is this shit over yet?", but not for the same reasons. The media is fucking retarded. Joey Bosa is a bad pick because "I didn't like his father". Eli Apple is bad because he can't cook. Meanwhile, I spend hours playing a video game, followed by more time writing a review, and these guys get paid to literally pull stupid shit out of their asses in a flash.
    After the draft is the best part of the draft.