Page 19 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Are these people really so sensitive that seeing in a bathroom a person they perceive as male makes them call the police? I mean, even if it was a male - what's the problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    No. Its based on the cloths, the Sound of their voice being deeper, them Acting like a male in how they speak and carry themselves. Its enough. The only thing is you don't think it is. I do and they do. So this will be a agree to disagree.
    Except the people who wrote the NC law rejected using gender expression as the dividing line between men's and women's bathrooms. You can be a bald transman bodybuilder and use the women's bathroom if you never changed your birth certificate. And since the law states that a birth certificate is the defining document that determines which bathroom you go to, the only thing the cops can really base their judgement on is that piece of paper. Since it isn't equal treatment that only some people are picked out as "not looking masculine/feminine enough" (basically gender profiling), everyone should have to carry their birth certificate on them at all times and be subject to random inspections of it when they want to go to the bathroom. That is why this law and ones like it are stupid and impossible to enforce correctly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Are these people really so sensitive that seeing in a bathroom a person they perceive as male makes them call the police? I mean, even if it was a male - what's the problem?
    Instead of just talking to the person and asking "I'm sorry sir but this is a woma- oh you're a female? My mistake mam" they'd rather call the cops right away to cause a big fucking scene over nothing.

Had someone drag door cops to the fitting room at wal-mart because the lighting was visible in a mirror and we had a camera to watch her. Even after I explained to her it was just lights when I let her in, and that someone had ripped the covering off them (and they didn't work, because this store was cheap).

Started shrieking to the cop about how we were recording her, we need to be arrested, etc. Cop asked what they were, I told him, showed him the ones in the other rooms that did work, she stalked off still angry about being recorded.. and he turned to me and said if he did have a camera, he'd shut it off, because no one wants to see a naked 40 year old mother of two.

Same personality, just transplanted to bathrooms, that seem to think everyone is just DYING to see them naked.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    froth away in your male-female confusion my friend, froth away.
    The only people raging are you and your fake outrage so that you can make yourself think you're enlightened and better than everyone else.

All the while ignoring every. single. shred. of evidence. in the video that the woman was clearly causing trouble well before the police showed up. But she has tits and a vagina, so she's clearly innocent and those mean old men cops (again, ignoring the female cop also in the video) are just maintaining the evil Patriarchy. Boogity boogity boo, those mens are gonna gitcha! GONNA GITCHA!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Instead of just talking to the person and asking "I'm sorry sir but this is a woma- oh you're a female? My mistake mam" they'd rather call the cops right away to cause a big fucking scene over nothing.
    I don't know, I wouldn't even ask that. If a female entered a bathroom I'm in, I would be a bit surprised, but I guess I have better things to do than bothering a person just because of that, let alone calling the cops...

Had someone drag door cops to the fitting room at wal-mart because the lighting was visible in a mirror and we had a camera to watch her. Even after I explained to her it was just lights when I let her in, and that someone had ripped the covering off them (and they didn't work, because this store was cheap).

Started shrieking to the cop about how we were recording her, we need to be arrested, etc. Cop asked what they were, I told him, showed him the ones in the other rooms that did work, she stalked off still angry about being recorded.. and he turned to me and said if he did have a camera, he'd shut it off, because no one wants to see a naked 40 year old mother of two.

Same personality, just transplanted to bathrooms, that seem to think everyone is just DYING to see them naked.
    Yes, it seems like some people have this idea that the world revolves around them and everyone is out to get them, to hurt them, to spy on them... Never understood that. *shrugs*
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Every DMV I've ever been to has required fingerprinting. Usually digital printing, but they're in the system regardless.
    Where you at? Just curious....I'm in Oregon, and seriously, no we are not finger printed.

Quote Originally Posted by Stone the Crow View Post
    The only people raging are you and your fake outrage so that you can make yourself think you're enlightened and better than everyone else.

All the while ignoring every. single. shred. of evidence. in the video that the woman was clearly causing trouble well before the police showed up. But she has tits and a vagina, so she's clearly innocent and those mean old men cops (again, ignoring the female cop also in the video) are just maintaining the evil Patriarchy. Boogity boogity boo, those mens are gonna gitcha! GONNA GITCHA!
    yes yes.

women are evil, just out to get the mean old cops for no reason, they're all SJW out to kill everyone who disagrees but you, enlightened anti-SJW, are nothing of the sort!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    Where you at? Just curious....I'm in Oregon, and seriously, no we are not finger printed.
    Texas AND California, haha. That's why i thought it was weird, two.. extremes. XD

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not a problem, people are just hypersensitive to objections to their cultured ideologies.

Quote Originally Posted by Eskaron View Post
    Saying "I'm a fucking guy!" would be counterproductive if she was actually a guy in that scenario.
    In which case the male thing to do would be not to mention her gender. Since they already thought her to be a man the smart thing to do would be to claim she's trans and call them transphobic. Then they'd have something to go on to say she "acted like a man" and tried to bullshit them. Calling oneself a female is not "acting male" no matter from which angle you look at it. And that was the only gender specific behavior she exhibited. So if she calls herself a female, another female calls her a female, what's the confusion?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know, I wouldn't even ask that. If a female entered a bathroom I'm in, I would be a bit surprised, but I guess I have better things to do than bothering a person just because of that, let alone calling the cops...
    Reckon men in general would care less about a woman in the mens room than the other way around.

yes yes.

women are evil, just out to get the mean old cops for no reason, they're all SJW out to kill everyone who disagrees but you, enlightened anti-SJW, are nothing of the sort!
    Absolutely no one has said that. But there sure are a lot of women (and guys who think they're totally going to get laid if they say the same things they are) claiming that the cops are just there harrassing the woman for no good reason.

The male gaze scars you for life.
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Absolutely no one has said that. But there sure are a lot of women (and guys who think they're totally going to get laid if they say the same things they are) claiming that the cops are just there harrassing the woman for no good reason.
    Lmao project harder my guy

10+ Year Old Account
    yes yes.

- - - Updated - - -

Texas AND California, haha. That's why i thought it was weird, two.. extremes. XD
    hahahaha! Yep that might explain it

Quote Originally Posted by deathgrip1092 View Post
    Not a perfect comparrison, no. But my point was that removing someone without actual evidence they are doing something wrong isn't the best route.
    Not that I disagree, but there usually is plenty of evidence that someone is black Oo

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Lmao project harder my guy
    Project what? The truth? Reality? Yes, those two things do tend to get in the way of people raging over such things.

Is there a sale on straw, or are you buying wholesale?

Come on man, are we really going to pretend that is has been customary for men and females to have separate bathrooms since presumably public bathrooms have been invented? Are you really unaware that there is a huge percentage of the public that do not want members of the opposite sex in their bathroom?

Which country are you from? Cuz I'm from the US, and if I, as a guy, go into the ladies restroom, I'd pretty much expect the same exact thing to happen to me. And I wouldn't be upset about it.

Stood in the Fire buddhapunch09's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    Incoming lawsuit on the NC government. :^]

Seriously, though. This whole bathroom thing is being blown way out of proportion. Trans people have always used womens rest rooms, there is no bathroom rape epidemic. This isn't about safety for women/children, this is about a modern day hate movement.
    Yeah I agree its soooo hateful.
    I'm not sure, well actually I'm pretty sure, I identify my gender and sexual orientation as a Paladin. You know like from Warcraft? I hate when people call me "dude" its really offensive to me, I prefer to go by the pronoun of "sire". Please support me and donate to my GoFundMe account so I can change my name and buy a suit of armor. Its what I feel most comfortable in... I also need to save money to buy a noble steed named Bill. Bill doesn't like public restrooms so he kind of takes dumps all over the place so the public restroom thing isn't really an issue here with me.
    Thanks for understanding. ))