Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Explain what? Just don´t read stuff into it that he never said.

You´re welcome.
    He implied it

Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    Poster literally has a nazi avatar. Yikes.

- - - Updated - - -

Someone's been hanging around stormfront/infostormer.
    Jesus christ. Erwin Rommel. Google it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    I dont care about your crusade. I just think this forum should be no place for nazi propaganda.
    Erwin Rommel. Google it. You're like the fifth person now to try to pin me as an anti-semite. Blocked and reported.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    It is not ad hominem if i talk about the fact a forums poster with a nazi avatar obviously wants to get rid of israel.

It's merely a observation.
    Wants to get rid of israel? Where the fuck did I say that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    The DNC is a private organization, and they're free to "collaborate" to elect whoever they like to the leadership of their party. There's literally nothing illegal or shady about it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrok View Post
    Because the Jews run America through the PAC/Lobbying arm known as AIPAC (factor in their control or semi-control of the Federal Reserve, most financial institutions, Hollywood, major media, and several Fortune 500, etc.).
    Was the Stormfront forums not available for you today? And nice conspiracy theories. Are they allowed on this forum?
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantelija View Post
    I am not talking about Rommel or nazis and you need to stop focusing on ad hominems but on subject at hand.

http://i.imgur.com/IEXj9Tr.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/IBg4MgZ.jpg

How would you explain those two images if Israel doesnt have huge influence on USA?
    Quite easy to explain. Most of the world consists of:

1)Muslim countries - their votes are easy to predict
    2)Other kinds of dictatorships that are happy to support fellow dictators from the group (1)
    3)Countries with significant numbers of muslim voters whom their leaderships want to appease, like many EU countries nowadays
    4)Countries who want to be on the muslims' good side to get cheap oil etc
    5)Countries who are simply afraid of a possible backlash from the followers of the religion of peace if they were to support Israel, they know the Jews won't hijack planes or blow up subways. Voting against Israel is simply much safer. I can't even blame them.

USA is the only country that doesn't give a damn and can vote for what is right in their eyes.
    Last edited by Fandis; 2016-04-28 at 12:28 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    so that justifies killing innocent people? WTF is wrong with you
    putting it this way, a man breaks into your house, and you are now arguing about him leaving and he says:
    If you shut up we would stop arguing.
    agree or disagree with the perspective, think it relevant or not, but they are essentially saying, if only the people who had their land stolen from them would stop having a problem with their land being stolen.
    put simply, Palestinians will be violent until they get their land back, because that is the normal human response to shit like that - i didn't justify anything, i explained it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fandis View Post

USA is the only country that doesn't give a damn and can vote for what is right in their eyes.
    or we can look at data i already linked in this thread and find that a majority of Americans think Palestinians are occupying Israel.
    in case you need the hint, that's about as outlandish as thinking Tawian is the legitimate government of china.

Jews killed jesus christ most americans have been tricked into supporting israel even though the people of israel hate jesus look at some of the quotes and books like the "Talmud"

Jews control a majority of the media and hollywood and also push diversity / multi-culturalism

The conflict can be pretty much summed up like this israel has not existed for 100 years yet palestine was there previously

Israel was created by the british and the "Balfour declarations" (After WW2 and Hitler was Defeated)

WW1 was fought to cripple germany and put strict sanctions on them to stop them becoming great

WW2 was fought because Hitler came to power printed his own money and made germany great again

The plan was to emigrate jews from germany to palestine look up the "Haavara agreement"

I won't mention the holocaust because that will probably get me banned however the rest is very accurate and simple to understand

"Marching to Zion" provides great information that pre-dates israel's existance and proves the people of israel have no claim to that land and that there claim is no stronger than me or you

"The Greatest Story Never Told " provides the other side of history that you will never hear about because history is written by the winners

*Not saying for anyone to take my word for it or to even believe just be open minded and form your own opinion / judgement*
    Last edited by Eironn; 2016-04-28 at 12:51 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eironn View Post
    Jews killed jesus christ most americans have been tricked into supporting israel even though the people of israel hate jesus look at some of the quotes and books like the "Talmud"

Jews control a majority of the media and hollywood and also push diversity / multi-culturalism

The conflict can be pretty much summed up like this israel has not existed for 100 years yet palestine was there previously

Israel was created by the british and the "Balfour declarations" (After WW2 and Hitler was Defeated)

WW1 was fought to cripple germany and put strict sanctions on them to stop them becoming great

WW2 was fought because Hitler came to power printed his own money and made germany great again

The plan was to emigrate jews from germany to palestine look up the "Haavara agreement"

I won't mention the holocaust because that will probably get me banned however the rest is very accurate and simple to understand

"Marching to Zion" provides great information that pre-dates israel's existance and proves the people of israel have no claim to that land and that there claim is no stronger than me or you

"The Greatest Story Never Told " provides the other side of history that you will never hear about because history is written by the winners

*Not saying for anyone to take my word for it or to even believe just be open minded and form your own opinion / judgement*
    KKK or neo-nazi?
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    KKK or neo-nazi?
    Mexican_girl_Why_Not_Both?.jpeg
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Let me guess -it didn't happen and its all a scheme the Jews did in order to make the world feel sorry for them and have Israel. Am I close? At least you are writing in the correct thread. You and the OP are made from the same stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Holas View Post
    Let me guess -it didn't happen and its all a scheme the Jews did in order to make the world feel sorry for them and have Israel. Am I close? At least you are writing in the correct thread. You and the OP are made from the same stuff.
    Depends on your idea of the holocaust i don't deny the camps existed or that jews and others were put into these camps against there own free will i also don't deny the camps probably didn't have the best facilities

What do i deny ? The myths of gassing them the myths of some systematic plan to murder them all the lamp shades made of jews the soap made of jews and all the other fairy tails

What is the real holocaust ? It was hitler putting them into camps for transport to move them to palestine and possibly other countries how did a lot of people die ? typhus and starvation

Were they starved on purpose NO the british and americans bombed supply routes to stop supplies getting to camps when it come to food rationing soldiers > prisoners in any war

Why is the holocaust the most talked about genocide ? why is it pretty much the only 1 which can't be challenged or spoken about in europe yet you can say anything you want about other genocides without half the penalty e.g people being put in jail for simply saying certain things didn't happen how they are said to this is 1 of the most important things of history challenging numbers and accounts to provide accurate information ?

Why are there testimonies from jews themselves saying the camps weren't bad they had soccer teams swimming pools and music events for children ?

The list goes on and on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cG9Ni76_kM

Infracted - conspiracy theories
    Last edited by Kasierith; 2016-04-28 at 04:51 PM.

Deleted
    Well the survivors i've met didn't talk about soccer teams, swimming pools or music events. They talked about relatives starving to death and absolute horror.

And tbh i take friends of my grandparents much more serious than someone sprouting theories on a site.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Depends on your idea of the holocaust i don't deny the camps existed or that jews and others were put into these camps against there own free will i also don't deny the camps probably didn't have the best facilities

What do i deny ? The myths of gassing them the myths of some systematic plan to murder them all the lamp shades made of jews the soap made of jews and all the other fairy tails

What is the real holocaust ? It was hitler putting them into camps for transport to move them to palestine and possibly other countries how did a lot of people die ? typhus and starvation

Were they starved on purpose NO the british and americans bombed supply routes to stop supplies getting to camps when it come to food rationing soldiers > prisoners in any war

Why is the holocaust the most talked about genocide ? why is it pretty much the only 1 which can't be challenged or spoken about in europe yet you can say anything you want about other genocides without half the penalty e.g people being put in jail for simply saying certain things didn't happen how they are said to this is 1 of the most important things of history challenging numbers and accounts to provide accurate information ?

Why are there testimonies from jews themselves saying the camps weren't bad they had soccer teams swimming pools and music events for children ?

The list goes on and on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1jEMmYwOzI

Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    putting it this way, a man breaks into your house, and you are now arguing about him leaving and he says:
    If you shut up we would stop arguing.
    agree or disagree with the perspective, think it relevant or not, but they are essentially saying, if only the people who had their land stolen from them would stop having a problem with their land being stolen.
    put simply, Palestinians will be violent until they get their land back, because that is the normal human response to shit like that - i didn't justify anything, i explained it.

- - - Updated - - -

or we can look at data i already linked in this thread and find that a majority of Americans think Palestinians are occupying Israel.
    in case you need the hint, that's about as outlandish as thinking Tawian is the legitimate government of china.
    It's not the same thing and you know it. Both people have owned the home

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    I see. So Afghanistan is Asian country now aswell? Perhaps you could google pictures of Pakistani and Afghans compared to your typical Asians. There's a difference, big one.
    Is this the one you're thinking about?

Mother pus bucket!

15+ Year Old Account
    Because the next largest Jewish population in the world besides Israel is the United States. And they all have hands in our economics and politics. Simple answer is simple, for our simple reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Because it destabilizes the middle east and this is beneficial to the US.
    Yeah... if we could magically relocate Israel to somewhere else... all of those other countries in the surrounding area would be so full of peace and happiness. No one would war with each other.

It's all Israel's fault.
    [color=blue]This thread has lived beyond its life expectancy. ... It's also met the forum quota for posters insulting the intelligence of their peers to grasp the age-old upper hand in argumentation, I believe officially coined by Plato: "Ur, like, dumb and that's why I'm right." Zarhym

Quote Originally Posted by Alexton View Post
    Well the survivors i've met didn't talk about soccer teams, swimming pools or music events. They talked about relatives starving to death and absolute horror.

And tbh i take friends of my grandparents much more serious than someone sprouting theories on a site.

Everyone's got a friend or a family member who apparently experienced the holocaust even my dog was there lol

I wouldn't trust someone sprouting theories either which is why all the information is linked. I linked the video of the testimonies of jews if thats not good enough i also linked a documentary with even more information in detail which im more than happy for you to examine find issues with and come back and tell me exactly why its wrong

AND if all of that is still not enough to convince you then go to the USC Shoah Foundation archives look through the videos of testimonies from a credible source and listen to the rubbish they say first hand some people say the bodies went different colors which is impossible with the gas "They apparently used" others say about how many bodies they burnt a day which also impossible a simple 5 min look into the cremation process with new technology would show that

Furthermore you have survivors who say "They did not see the gas chambers but they assumed the others were gassed simply because they didn't see them again"
    so many holes in the testimony's its obvious however you need to think rationally and logically not emotionally to see it

Emotion clouds judgement and that's the very basis of what this whole story was formed on look up the dresden bombings to see what the real holocaust was

Quote Originally Posted by Bethrezen View Post
    Because the next largest Jewish population in the world besides Israel is the United States. And they all have hands in our economics and politics. Simple answer is simple, for our simple reality.
    And the US is a Christian nation... and Judaism and Christianity are closely related. So even if Jews didn't "have their hands in everything" the US would still be closely allied.
    [color=blue]This thread has lived beyond its life expectancy. ... It's also met the forum quota for posters insulting the intelligence of their peers to grasp the age-old upper hand in argumentation, I believe officially coined by Plato: "Ur, like, dumb and that's why I'm right." Zarhym

7+ Year Old Account
    Ijust want to add, since I see these "Palistinine" comments.

In thousands of years "Palistine" Never existed as a culture, a people, or a nation.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING.

No Palistinine food,no such people, no such race, no such nation.

The 1948 Israeli War of Independence was between the neighboring Arab countries and the newly formed state of Israel. The Arab countries did not send troops to help the people that are today known as "Palestinians" but rather they sent troops to drive the Jews into the sea. Most of the "Palestinian Arabs" fled to avoid the fighting. Remember, in 1948 they were not referred to as "Palestinians". This name was was created by the Soviet disinformation masters in 1964 when they created the Palestinian Liberation Organization (PLO). The term "Palestinian People" as a description of Arabs in Palestine appeared for the first time in the preamble of the 1964 PLO Charter, drafted in Moscow. The Charter was affirmed by the first 422 members of the Palestinian National Council, handpicked by the KGB. This term was formally used by newspapers around the world after 1967.

It's a scam.

United Nations Resolution 181 recommended a partition of the territory from the British Mandate for Palestine into two states - one for Jews and one for Palestinian Arabs. But the rejection of partition by the Arabs left in place as the legally operative Mandate for Palestine, the 1924 Anglo-American Convention, and Article 80 of the United Nations Charter. All of the Arab countries objected to the creation of the Jewish state and fought a war against its creation. This was Israel's War of Independence in 1948. Despite their superior numbers, the Arab countries lost the war and the Palestinian state never materialized because of this loss. In the war that was waged, the territory allotted to be the Palestinian state by the UN partition resolution was divided between Israel and Jordan. The "Palestinian Arabs" were rejected by every single Arab country, with the exception of the small percentage that ended up in refugee camps in Jordan where they remain to this day.

The list goes on and on

I wonder how you can deny the holocaust when Germany, and older German people actually admit to those acts ?

And to answer your question: the holocaust is the most talked about genocide because it was the most extreme case of genocide in the history of the human race. Now, I'm not talking just about numbers, those are irrelevant. It's the fact that it was systemic. Machines, factories, camps, trained personnel, dedicated to complete eradication of ethnic / religious groups [mostly jewish, and gypsy, gay, mentally retarded, autistic, disabled, etc etc] that proved no threat whatsoever to the country that committed this.

It wasn't a war. It wasn't a civil war type of genocide, of one country trying to eradicate a certain group of it's population that oppose / threaten them. It was pure, undiluted evil, systemic and efficient extermination of human beings by the millions.
    Last edited by Maydawn; 2016-04-28 at 12:28 PM.