Page 22 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    How is a male cop allowed in a women's bathroom?
    It's not like a sign can physically keep someone out.
    Chicken fried rice is delicious!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    I'd imagine you would need one to prove you are what you claim to be... Unless you think everyone should just be taken by their word on the honor system.
    I don't think anyone should need ID to use the bathroom. Asking people to show ID to use the restroom is insanity.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eskaron View Post
    I meant you quoting that and answering: I'm not sure where you're from but saying loudly "I'm a fucking female" isn't really a typically male thing to do.
    My answer was that in this specific szenario a guy would not say he is a guy anyways because then he'd admit he's in the wrong bathroom.
    The rest is about trying to explain where I would see in appearance and behaviour how she could easily be seen as a guy.

Again, I'm really curious how this thing started. Personally I would have asked what the officer would have wanted me to do and tried to comply. Dunno why the woman seemed so bent on using the womans toilet instead of just using the mens and going in a stall. All the stress and wasted time doesn't seem worth it, I'd need to pee/take a shit. "Don't complain about me using the mens restroom as a woman then" would probably be the thing I'd say.
    Its really easy to talk about how levelheaded you'd be in a given situation, when you aren't in it. I'm a pretty chill guy, but I can tell you with utmost certainty that if I walked into the mens room and had someone try to tell me forcibly that I didn't belong there and was a woman and I need to get out, I'd be pissed. And yelling.
    It's a very personal thing to have someone question your gender.

Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    I don't think anyone should need ID to use the bathroom. Asking people to show ID to use the restroom is insanity.
    I agree. I do however think that a cop suspecting you for doing something illegal and asking for ID isn't insanity at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    Its really easy to talk about how levelheaded you'd be in a given situation, when you aren't in it. I'm a pretty chill guy, but I can tell you with utmost certainty that if I walked into the mens room and had someone try to tell me forcibly that I didn't belong there and was a woman and I need to get out, I'd be pissed. And yelling.
    It's a very personal thing to have someone question your gender.
    If it's a cop? I would definitely not yell. Yes I would be pissed and you would hear it in my voice but otherwise I'd do as told.
    If it was a random guy or girl in this case I would probably get loud, though. When the cop/security arrives I would then try to calm down and again and do as I've said. Again, I would have the need to pee so at the latest after the first cop I would want to have it resolved. The seond cop would not be neccesary.
    Admittedly, it probably won't happen to me anyways since I have a beard and do not look girly...and I'd have a ID closeby anyways since I'm german.

Quote Originally Posted by Eskaron View Post
    I meant you quoting that and answering: I'm not sure where you're from but saying loudly "I'm a fucking female" isn't really a typically male thing to do.
    My answer was that in this specific szenario a guy would not say he is a guy anyways because then he'd admit he's in the wrong bathroom.
    1. I'm still not sure how any of this is "nothing about her gender". 2. That still was the only gender-exclusive action she has taken. And as I already said, not saying you're a guy is different from saying you're a girl. Trying to use that as some kind of proof of her being a guy would require Monty Python witches level of logic though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Stone the Crow View Post
    Wrong, you weren't even talking to me. Do try to keep up with the conversation. (Oh wait, nevermind, that's an impossible thing to ask of the constantly twatting social media facebork generation who needs to find something -- anything -- to get upset over.)

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and because I forgot to actually reply due to the mocking:

Because that's not what happened. The cops were removing a public nuisance who (like you, ironically enough) just wanted to cause some drama for the sake of doing so.
    Yes yes. Go forth, noble crusader! You shall bring down the evuls of the womenz and the white knights and the SJWs in one blow!

10+ Year Old Account
    Where annoying New Yorkers come to retire
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    I don't get the deal with all this. In my 34 years in this planet I've never seen an exposed cock in public men's room.
    I just don't see why people care what rest room they go in.
    George Michael would like to have a word with you.

(third stall on the left)

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Yes yes. Go forth, noble crusader! You shall bring down the evuls of the womenz and the white knights and the SJWs in one blow!
    I'm already filled with popcorn, but the show seems to never end :3 Not sure what to do now.

EDIT: Nevermind, they got banned :< I guess MMO-C couldn't handle that amount of not-outrage.
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2016-04-28 at 01:09 AM.
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    shouldve taken off her pants before cops got there to end all doubts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    I agree. I do however think that a cop suspecting you for doing something illegal and asking for ID isn't insanity at all.
    Sure it is. It wasn't ever illegal for a man to use the womens restroom before. No law against that until all this bullshit about predators pretending to be transsexuals. So, in fact a cop couldn't ask you to show ID for performing a perfectly legal action for which ID was never required. The law is insanity.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

The sad part is the officer could just ignore this shit and let the person go where they want. You can tell that this officer really wanted to protect that damn bathroom.

So are citizens just suppose to "out" or run to authorities if they think there is the improper gender in their bathroom. Is there a 911 of; Identify the Gender in the Bathroom? Are we going to post a cop at every public bathroom? Great law for people who bitch about BIG government in our life.

On the other hand that great N.C. voter id law should help with all those people breaking this bathroom law.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    1. I'm still not sure how any of this is "nothing about her gender". 2. That still was the only gender-exclusive action she has taken. And as I already said, not saying you're a guy is different from saying you're a girl. Trying to use that as some kind of proof of her being a guy would require Monty Python witches level of logic though.
    BOTH genders would say it, the woman because shes a woman and a guy because at that point he'd be fucked if he didn't say he's a girl. Maybe I'm wierd because at that point I would say "I'm a woman. Why else would I be in the Womans restroom?", since it's really the only defense I'd have at that point. (I personally would not say I'm trans)
    The assumption is: "Theres a guy in the womans restroom". There is nothing womanly about her, but instead seems to be more typically boyish in that defiant attitude and handgesturing. "He" also has a deep voice.
    Maybe 29 is too old to attribute those things to someone of her age and something has shifted where her clothes and behaviour seemed typical for girls, dunno?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    I don't get the deal with all this. In my 34 years in this planet I've never seen an exposed cock in public men's room.
    I just don't see why people care what rest room they go in.
    You're absolutely correct, since you've never seen a cock in a bathroom that means all bathrooms everywhere are 100% safe.
    He looks like a guy to me, if hes not willing to show some ID then he should GTFO the bathroom, if he really has to use the bathroom hes right next to the guys bathroom anyways. I don't see the issue here, other than people just hating on cops for any possible reason they can.
    Last edited by Steve French; 2016-04-28 at 01:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bonekrusher View Post
    Oh, I agree with you. My post was intentionally stupid. Just like this debate is.

That said, I think we can both agree that there are hate filled homophobes that actually think gay men do that. And when topics like this get blown out of proportion, it's just filling these homophobes with even more paranoia and rage.
    It's hard to take chances. There are plenty on these very forums that would say exactly what you said.

But in case of female bathrooms no one sees them naked from the waist down since there are no urinals there. They are in the stalls alone. And if someone enters their stall, then that's a problem regardless of that person's gender. Unless they're worried someone will listen to them taking a shit and masturbate, in which case I'm still not seeing how the gender of the person doing so actually matters. In general, this applies, in both directions:
    I don't think you have to see someone naked for them to feel like their privacy was violated though. For example, eavesdropping on a phone call, is considered a violation of privacy. Likewise, having someone of the opposite sex in the bathroom with you, is considered by many, a violation of privacy. Even if the person isn't trying to get into your stall. I don't write the rules, that's just the way it is.

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    I don't think you have to see someone naked for them to feel like their privacy was violated though. For example, eavesdropping on a phone call, is considered a violation of privacy. Likewise, having someone of the opposite sex in the bathroom with you, is considered by many, a violation of privacy. Even if the person isn't trying to get into your stall. I don't write the rules, that's just the way it is.
    But how does it violate their privacy more than a person of the same sex? Especially since they may look the part but have the opposite genitalia and unless you're peeping at them yourself you won't know any better?

10+ Year Old Account
    So is this women expected to drop her pants for the cops to piss?

What about a tranny post OP... OH SNAP

Looks like a potential law suit. /shrug

Edit: Oh, he asked if she had ID. What?! That's crazy.
    Last edited by Fencers; 2016-04-28 at 01:45 AM.

Deleted
    But how does it violate their privacy more than a person of the same sex? Especially since they may look the part but have the opposite genitalia and unless you're peeping at them yourself you won't know any better?
    If you don't know it you don't care. Maybe there is already a majority just going where they don't seem out of place despite having a differrent gender? One doesn't know. The look-a-like part is what caused the problem of this thread, though.
    The only reason this is so blown up is, at least as I think, that transpeople want to be acknowledged as the gender they identify in, even if they don't look like it.
    My personal opinion is: Just go where you look the least out of place! (and use the stall if you are that insecure)