Quote Originally Posted by Lazel View Post
    You can stand still.
    Interesting then, thanks for the quick reply.

Deleted
    Melee will undoubtedly be delighted that there is a person on a shiny mount obscuring all the visual cues for mechanics. Even though it doesn't force you to move it's going to be an absolute fucking nuisance by virtue of increased model size alone.

Do people complain about legendary ring for that reason?

Maybe they should. Also that's a much longer CD

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe it should only be huge on your own screen?

Quote Originally Posted by Lazel View Post
    DH raid cd is really fun blocking everything in it's area :>
    a giant purple puddle that looks like Durumu's mess? totally normal!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by OrcinusDrake View Post
    Do people complain about legendary ring for that reason?
    Did I complain when the male Tauren warriors in my raid activated it and stood on top of me during Infernal Tempest on Tyrant? Abso-fucking-lutely. The pony CD has no place in the game as anything other than a movement CD. Even if they only make it show on your own screen it'll still be a complete nuisance for the player to the point of not being usable if you have to avoid ground effects that aren't very, very large.
    Last edited by mmoc312bb4353b; 2016-04-27 at 06:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PraisetheSun View Post
    Did I complain when the male Tauren warriors in my raid activated it and stood on top of me during Infernal Tempest on Tyrant? Abso-fucking-lutely. The pony CD has no place in the game as anything other than a movement CD. Even if they only make it show on your own screen it'll still be a complete nuisance for the player to the point of not being usable if you have to avoid ground effects that aren't very, very large.
    Agreed, i actually race changed back to BE after tyrant progress after i got really tired of having to use transform items so i didin't get hit by the tempest during ring.

Deleted
    Feeling completely guilty here since I play a male tauren, people went as far as using that jc crystal swap thing just to not see my giant model slamming tyrant face every pull

Yet another patch and still zero prot changes, i'm sure they'll get around to us sooner or later. but regardless it's alittle annoying.

After the posts in the Brewmaster thread and the Arms Warrior thread I think it's unfortunately too late for an overhaul of the Prot Pally system going forward. I'd buckle down and prepare for a:
    "We've definitely heard the feedback. Brewmasters (Paladins) are currently in a really good looking spot, gameplay-wise. Tuning is yet to come and should improve the usability of a ton of talents."
    Post from the developers. Which is a very unfortunate thing in my mind.

Holy shit, literally seconds later, called it.

We think Prot Paladins are in a decent place, but have a few changes planned to their rotation to make things a little more balanced as far as the significance of each ability:

Judgment: Instead of Judgment crits granting a Shield of the Righteous charge, Judgment will reduce the remaining cooldown of Shield of the Righteous by 2sec, or 4sec on crits.
    Avenger's Shield: No longer buffs your next Shield of the Righteous.
    Consecration: Additionally, Shield of the Righteous is 20% stronger while in your Consecration. (Would dynamically update as you move in/out of the Consecration).
    Hammer of the Righteous: 4.5sec recharge
    Blessed Hammer: 4.5sec recharge, and increase to 3 max charges.
    Guardian's Light: Removed.
    Knight Templar: Moved to Guardian's Light's spot.
    Seraphim: Returned, in Knight Templar's spot. Same duration/cooldown, but costs 2 Shield of the Righteous charges, instead of 5 Holy Power.
    Tuning: Significant tuning improvements. Overall, Protection Paladin damage is extremely low right now, and is being massively increased. On top of that, there are several talent rows where the tuning is extremely off, such as Blessed Hammer dominating its row, which we'll solve (mostly by buffing Hammer of the Righteous).

Keep the feedback coming! Thanks!

Prot Paladin Feedback Thread
    Last edited by Ultramad; 2016-04-28 at 03:06 AM.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...54416?page=1#5

!!!!!!!

Definitely steps in the right direction IMO. The Judgment change alone would have made me happy. Add the same type of SotR CD reduction to HotR or AS too, IMO. Monks have it on Jab and Keg Smash, it'd be nice for us to have it on 2 abilities as well.
    Last edited by Won7on; 2016-04-28 at 03:25 AM.
    Ankleshanker, 110 Rogue, Aerie Peak US

Deleted
    The system works, boys.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerriodos View Post
    The system works, boys.
    Is that the, "make a gigantic google doc of way too much necessary information they should already have" system?

As I've now seen that get actual changes twice in this Alpha between Blood and now Prot.
    Last edited by Ultramad; 2016-04-28 at 03:37 AM.

Guess i spoke too soon! I really like those changes and hope that blizz continues. faith slightly restored!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultramad View Post
    Is that the, "make a gigantic google doc of way too much necessary information they should already have?" system?

As I've now seen that get actual changes twice in this Alpha between Blood and now Prot.
    The reality is, it's just a better way to convey the nuance and detail necessary than to post on the forums and hope the right person sees it.

The reality is, it's just a better way to convey the nuance and detail necessary than to post on the forums and hope the right person sees it.
    Which is insane as they should have at least a rudimentary feel for how the classes feel to play right now(in at least a high level mythic dungeon setting, if not heroic/mythic raiding) and compare that to how Legion feels to play. I do appreciate all the effort that so many people have put into all the feedback though. If I had alpha I'd have written books myself.

Btw the J change is a massive buff broken to the scale of the original uptime.

The issue is that it increases our baseline uptime insanely, but also makes us way weaker at scaling.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by celinamuna View Post
    Btw the J change is a massive buff broken to the scale of the original uptime.

The issue is that it increases our baseline uptime insanely, but also makes us way weaker at scaling.
    Easier to fix though, by scaling the CD of each charge.

Easier to fix though, by scaling the CD of each charge.
    Even at 1/1 we still have fairly high >baseline< uptime. The issue that comes with that, is we will have garbage scaling.

Quote Originally Posted by celinamuna View Post
    Even at 1/1 we still have fairly high >baseline< uptime. The issue that comes with that, is we will have garbage scaling.
    Make base SotR generation 15-16 seconds, then.
    Ankleshanker, 110 Rogue, Aerie Peak US