It's a good thing I am maining unholy DK in legion, GOD they're so fun.

Same goes with WW monks and ret pallys, I'll only touch my warrior if hes going prot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondwind View Post
    but I suppose it's better than silence.
    In what way was proving they were not listening to us better than just letting the evidence speak for itself? This line does nothing but remove any hope of useful or interesting changes for the spec.

If Ret Pally is actually fun I may give it a look. The nice thing about the new transmog system is I can keep my current transmog sets I farmed on my Warrior on any plate wearing class, which makes switching at least somewhat less painful to me. I may need to look at DK as well... but I've never managed to really have fun with one, I have 3 different ones stuck around level 70ish.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    In what way was proving they were not listening to us better than just letting the evidence speak for itself? This line does nothing but remove any hope of useful or interesting changes for the spec.
    Yep, and lets us focus on deciding if we want to put up with it or move on to other specs. Better to be told anything we say from this point on is falling on deaf ears than continue to waste time and energy lobbying for changes that aren't going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultramad View Post
    That's all I've read that people seem to be content with. I may have missed a few specs, but the overall sentiment seems to be The Sky Is Falling.
    There's always a lot of that, which is why I don't bother to listen to people who just say "I don't like X" but don't bother to explain why they don't like it, or how the mechanic in question is problematic.

However, we've provided a lot of that. Go pick any one of my major feedback posts from the Alpha and I think you'll find it's fairly well thought out and objective. Obviously some people just don't like change, or only care about being at the top of the meter; I'm not one of them.

Fun is very subjective so I focus on three areas: Intuitiveness, engagement, and fluidity. In other words, it needs to be easily understood by players of all skill levels, it needs to keep the players attention, and it needs to work together as a whole (which in essence means no arbitrary buttons, conflicting priorities, or "x gets in the way of y" type interactions).

Obviously some people will still agree with my thoughts, that's fine, but there's a very big difference in unjustified complaining and well articulated feedback.

- - - Updated - - -

It's better because we can stop bringing up the same issues and people can get some modicum of resolution. Do I like their answer? Of course not, but I'm happy to at least get an acknowledgement; for them to say "we heard you, but we've made our decision".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    It's better because we can stop bringing up the same issues and people can get some modicum of resolution.
    Yeah, I guess. I don't like it either. This is almost the worst response they could have given, however, second only to "we're leaving it and nerfing the spec" which is literally what they did last time they spoke with us.

TWO YEARS AGO.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Riptor View Post
    forgot demo locks (I thought people were pretty happy with them)
    and Havoc Demon hunters (They seem to have gotten a lot better from alpha launch)
    Unholy death knights (heard they were pretty fun to play)
    And Retribution Paladins (I think people are saying they are pretty fun currently aside from mobility issues)
    Also maybe arcane or one of the other mage specs
    Nah demo seems like it's going to be pretty terrible right now. Fun factor you might have when you're not raiding/grouping. Problem is that the demons you summon(imps/dreadstalkers) do not swap targets from what you originally cast them on. Picture you're a demo lock on the 2nd boss in Grimrail Depot right now. Sanguine shield up? Oh you have your dogs/imps on it? Guess what you're boned and she's healing because you literally can't take them off it until it dies or they die.

Demo is going to see significant problems in any kind of area where you simply can't attack something, and or you have to quickly target swap, literally none of that in the demo playbook. Aff/Destro have issues their own and no one is happy with them either. I main a lock and this isn't the thread for all my feedback on them, apologies if you wanna nuke the post. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Artunias View Post
    Sparkle Dragon has spoken, they're done with the specs boys. Time to go home.
    I saw that and sat back in my chair in utter disbelief for a minute... what a crock of shit.

Atleast you guys won't have to copy and paste the same crap again for the next 7 builds.

I guess Sweeping Strikes bug and CS bug are now intended mechanics? (sarcasm).
    Last edited by Exotath; 2016-04-28 at 02:33 AM.
    i9 9900K | Aorus Z390 Master | 32GB DDR4 | 2080 Ti | LG-UK650W

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valermos View Post
    I guess Sweeping Strikes bug and CS bug are now intended mechanics? (sarcasm).
    By what evidence would we conclude otherwise? They said they heard us. And nothing's changed. Hell they posted about the last bug they fixed, or will fix, or will fix eventually maybe. So based on what words or actions on their part would we conclude it wasn't intended?

By what evidence would we conclude otherwise? They said they heard us. And nothing's changed. Hell they posted about the last bug they fixed, or will fix, or will fix eventually maybe. So based on what words or actions on their part would we conclude it wasn't intended?
    They posted about the last bug because it was specifically asked. Obviously bugs will still be fixed, though I cannot say whether Sweeping Strikes-Execute is intended or bugged behavior (probably intended, unfortunately).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    They posted about the last bug because it was specifically asked..
    And how many times did you, personally, ask about the CS bug specifically?

EDIT: I'm serious. At what point, after mentioning the same specific bug over and over, with no feedback until "we are fine with thing, and this other bug you mentioned 3 months ago will be fixed eventually", do we assume the CS bug is intended?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultramad View Post
    Nah demo seems like it's going to be pretty terrible right now. Fun factor you might have when you're not raiding/grouping. Problem is that the demons you summon(imps/dreadstalkers) do not swap targets from what you originally cast them on. Picture you're a demo lock on the 2nd boss in Grimrail Depot right now. Sanguine shield up? Oh you have your dogs/imps on it? Guess what you're boned and she's healing because you literally can't take them off it until it dies or they die.

Demo is going to see significant problems in any kind of area where you simply can't attack something, and or you have to quickly target swap, literally none of that in the demo playbook. Aff/Destro have issues their own and no one is happy with them either. I main a lock and this isn't the thread for all my feedback on them, apologies if you wanna nuke the post. <3
    I guess I can see why that would be a major problem for them

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefkow View Post
    It's a good thing I am maining unholy DK in legion, GOD they're so fun.

Same goes with WW monks and ret pallys, I'll only touch my warrior if hes going prot.
    How is Unholy fun?

- - - Updated - - -

Idc about Warrior not getting anymore changes. I'll deal with shitty Slam because the class itself is still the same. The only other class I'd consider playing is Sub Rogue if Warrior is really bad and it has to be terrible for me to switch over. Rogue is basically the only other class I can play without getting bored, DK's are just designed like shit.

Some of you need to chill lol. Most people are still going to play this overplayed class anyway.

Deleted

EDIT: I'm serious. At what point, after mentioning the same specific bug over and over, with no feedback until "we are fine with thing, and this other bug you mentioned 3 months ago will be fixed eventually", do we assume the CS bug is intended?
    To me it's just proof they hardly even read the feedback threads, both arms bugs (dauntless with execute and CS overwriting by others) have been mentioned countless times, yet only one so far got a fix, because it was mentioned in a thread they actually do read, the theorycrafting one. The actual gamebreaking bug of CS overwriting is still there after months of being mentioned. Not sure how much further proof you need.

Quote Originally Posted by Valermos View Post
    I saw that and sat back in my chair in utter disbelief for a minute... what a crock of shit.

Atleast you guys won't have to copy and paste the same crap again for the next 7 builds.
    Small world...that is exactly what Sub Rogues are doing with their feedback threads....simply copy and pasting since January... It seems the kiss of death is coming sooner or later for all other specs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    How is Unholy fun?

- - - Updated - - -

Idc about Warrior not getting anymore changes. I'll deal with shitty Slam because the class itself is still the same. The only other class I'd consider playing is Sub Rogue if Warrior is really bad and it has to be terrible for me to switch over. Rogue is basically the only other class I can play without getting bored, DK's are just designed like shit.

Some of you need to chill lol. Most people are still going to play this overplayed class anyway.
    Unholy plays on Festering Wounds almost like a combo point system. You have spells that spend them, like Scourge Strike and Apocalypse (Artifact's Use). Soul Reaper is a talent that also can spend them.
    You have one spell that generates them (Festering Strikes). You can also have talents like Blighted Rune Weapon and Infected Claws that generates more of them.
    Bursting Sores also affect their effects.
    After Festering Wounds, you have pet management, with Dark Transformation. You can spec into All Will Server for an additional (yet completely passive) pet or on Ebon Fever for more disease damage output.

Basically, you can choose, based on talents and situations, if your DPS will be more disease centric, pet centric or Festering Wounds centric. The spec needs some tweaks yet, but it is really fun to play, unlike Frost, however.
    US-Azralon Rise Above
    Main: Ferozan

FFXIV: Lannile Polebows

I made a bug report thread in the bug report forum. This bug was posted in the theorycraft thread (which isn't even the proper place for it), and just happened to get a response.

I don't need a response on things that are obviously bugs, and obviously CS overwriting is a bug.

Why bother making feedback threads if they're going to admit they dont listen to any of it.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

It's time to get mad!

Mostly kidding

Quote Originally Posted by Budong View Post
    It's time to get mad!

Mostly kidding
    Did somebody say to get mad?

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Riptor View Post
    We've heard the feedback, and are happy with how Arms (and Fury) are playing right now, with yet-to-come tuning in mind. Talents make up a huge part of that, and we're seeing them satisfy their role quite well. Upcoming changes to Arms/Fury will be primarily tuning.

From the arms warrior feedback forum
    Okay, so Gladiator = gone, Arms = ****, Fury = ****. Looks like when legion comes around I'm gonna be playing mostly Illidan and Tychus ^^