Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    O god this is pretty much Zombies 2.0 isn't it? Shinnanigans will be had.

Kind of a bummer that people can opt out, let alone so easily. I don't think anyone in Azeroth would be able to simply "opt out" of an invasion from the Burning Legion. Total immersion breaker.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulfròst View Post
    Kind of a bummer that people can opt out, let alone so easily. I don't think anyone in Azeroth would be able to simply "opt out" of an invasion from the Burning Legion. Total immersion breaker.
    You can opt out from the ability to be a cultist but you can't opt out from being attacked

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Riptor View Post
    You can opt out from the ability to be a cultist but you can't opt out from being attacked
    I am pleased to hear this. You have given me much good news this night, good sir. A cookie for you.

7+ Year Old Account
    I am pleased to hear this. You have given me much good news this night, good sir. A cookie for you.
    Thank you

2 of your ability's make the player you use them on hostile so guards and other players can attack them btw
    However when you use these abilitys on them it also makes it so people and guards can attack you for 15 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Riptor View Post
    Thank you

2 of your ability's make the player you use them on hostile so guards and other players can attack them btw
    However when you use these abilitys on them it also makes it so people and guards can attack you for 15 seconds
    Couldn't care less if I can also be attacked. I can soulstone. -evil grin-

Think Jaina is a Dreadlord?

Think again...

EVERYONE IS A DREADLORD!

7+ Year Old Account
    Couldn't care less if I can also be attacked. I can soulstone. -evil grin-
    You can also disguise yourself as someone else (It also makes your name appear as them so for a while I was high overlord saurfang and i looked like him)
    Or you can stealth away with another ability for 20 seconds

Version of the zombies prevent from years ago

Which was AMAZING. Yet people whinged and complained during the whole lot, because of things like 'i cant access my qq vendor'.

10+ Year Old Account
    Basically WotLK zombie-invasion that can be opted out. Will save some qq.

Deleted
    Good thing that there's no reason to go back in SW/Org anyway so i'm safe? Yes, i'm a carebear.

The ice stone has melted.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TyrianFC View Post
    Version of the zombies prevent from years ago

Which was AMAZING. Yet people whinged and complained during the whole lot, because of things like 'i cant access my qq vendor'.
    Having it delay raids or things like that was pretty damn annoying. Cool at first, happy to see it go by the time it was over though.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

So basically everybody will skip the pre-event because everybody is still stuck in their garrison and never go to capital cities anymore?

Hmmm.

I hope they tought of at least put that in freaking Warspear/Stormshield too.

Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    So basically everybody will skip the pre-event because everybody is still stuck in their garrison and never go to capital cities anymore?

Hmmm.

I hope they tought of at least put that in freaking Warspear/Stormshield too.

Everyone should be out at the legion "sites" where they are attacking in the older zones.....trying to get I can only assume as some kind of rewards, there were screen shots of the infernals attacking cross roads and the like

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    Having it delay raids or things like that was pretty damn annoying. Cool at first, happy to see it go by the time it was over though.
    Raiding HFC in august in 2016 4Head
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by enflame99 View Post
    Omg They are literally turning everyone into a dreadlord <3.
    Yeah, not as good as LK event though as people can just click it off and go back to farming AH or AFKing at the bank.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    Raiding HFC in august in 2016 4Head
    Now I dont think it would be an issue. Outside of people down on the bottom of some mount list I don't see too many ppl being upset if raiding just shut down in the next few weeks. Not that we all don't want 14 months of HFC.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Cool event, except you can just right click and remove your debuff, so opt out of the event... Soft Blizzard is soft. Then they wonder why people feel wow has changed and leave en masse.
    The truth may be out there, but the lies are inside your head.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitak View Post
    Cool event, except you can just right click and remove your debuff, so opt out of the event...
    You can't opt out entirely, you can still be attacked and have it reapplied apparently. But yes, for a couple of weeks an all in event in the down time should not be a problem for ANYONE.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

This is a sign of good things to come! The last time anything actually cool happened for a pre expac event was wotlk! I'm excited.