Page 1 of 23
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

MoP CM Recolors From Order Halls

http://www.wowhead.com/news=252662/l...pdates?refresh

I guess it's noobs dream come true. Now you get to have the same set as other players just recolored. Best part this is rewards from playing the facebook game.

7+ Year Old Account
    We don't know if it comes from the order hall missions yet

For all we know it could come from somewhere else inside the class hall like the reputation quests, The world quests out in legion or maybe from the the order hall campaign
    Last edited by Fawkess; 2016-04-28 at 04:17 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Riptor View Post
    We don't know if it comes from the order hall missions yet

For all we know it could come from somewhere elese
    nah just clearly says "Order Hall sets." I assume it'll be obtained through a crate, or yes missions. God for bid locking it behind CM's again. ((I'd actually like this though.))

yeah I really doubt it will come from missions. It's more likely going to be from the order hall campaign questline; or possibly a gear reward that you can buy from Order Hall resources (which they have gone on record saying will come from doing world quests rather than come from missions).

They seem to lack the elaborate shoulders of the CM sets, and they certainly look different enough in their recolored forms that it's hard to mistake them for the "real thing."

As the proud owner of CM Gold in Mists, I'm totally fine with this.

We also do not know the method of acquisition from the Order Hall, so I'm going to edit your thread title to be less misleading.

Quote Originally Posted by Haselden View Post
    I assume
    Alrighty .

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

I guess it's noobs dream come true. Now you get to have the same set as other players just recolored. Best part this is rewards from playing the facebook game.
    Hey look, a Thread for people just to whine about pointless shit again.

"Boo hoo, people can get something from playing the Videogame, Must complain!"

They look great though, keen to get the Gold Paladin one.
    Last edited by Super Kami Dende; 2016-04-28 at 04:32 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't really care, most of the people that had that CM gear bought it with gold anyway. It's nice that people will have another chance to get them again.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

They are like discount versions of the CM gear from MoP.

This is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal89 View Post
    Don't really care, most of the people that had that CM gear bought it with gold anyway. It's nice that people will have another chance to get them again.
    Exactly this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal89 View Post
    The day after I painstakingly grinded out my Challenge Modes and finally got SM Gold, literally the next day, my Guild Leader knocked out every single Gold in a single afternoon and the only thing he ever said to me was:

"these taiwanese kids are fuckin good bro"

10+ Year Old Account
    They look like really cheap knock-offs of the actual CM sets TBH, they don't have any of the particles, and the shoulders are massively dulled down. As someone who earned my gold CMs in MoP, I'm personally A-OK with them. It's also good for people like me that didn't get them for every class, since they still provide the same "feel", without the actual flash. A solid compromise imo.
    so Warlords of Draenor is /'woɹː.loɹːdz ʌv 'ɖɹæːn.oɹː/.
    I've always loved how in an attempt to make pronunciation through text easier to understand people have created a seemingly alien cypher for which few people without a degree related to language would ever been able to understand.

There is small difference between CM and this Order Hall Armor.

CM Armor when u cast spell u have some cool animations on shoulders or over character showing on. While on order hall armor Set you don't have those animations. I think worldofwarcraft youtube channel have those challenge mode armor set previews where you can see that. And yes ofc some sets have diff helm / shoulders.

Your salt is hilarious. These sets are better than your shit tier
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

Deleted
    Dragging color sliders in photoshop must be the hardest job at Blizzard.

Meh, not into it, and not just cause I ran my MOP CMs. I guess I'll finally get the pally set though.
    Last edited by Bathory; 2016-04-28 at 05:28 AM.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Awesome! Some of the CM sets in MoP were really fantastic, great to see alternative colour schemes, can get some pretty transmog ideas out of them.

And yes, I completed the MoP Challenge Modes with about 8 characters + Mistwalker title. I do not mind others getting the similar sets. I wouldn't mind if everyone could get the same, exact sets I did back then.

That hunter one is even uglier than the CM set they got. The color is just blech.

Warrior looks pretty cool, though.

As long as they don't have same name as the MoP ones then im fine with this.
    Also the paladin set is fucking awesome, that should of been the original CM set.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

"Cm sets are special!" Makes a recolored CM version. Blizz pls.