Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    So Silvermoon city being fully repaired when? Or Exodar finally showing itself mobile. They're stuck for longer than a gap in Stormwind.
    I would welcome fixing Silvermoon and Exodar, but Stormwind has been the "capital city" for several expansions, and it's fucking travesty how the Alliance capital has one area that was forever in ruins and neglected, while Orgrimmar everything is functional.

Compare the number of banks and auction house NPCs in Ogrimmar versus Stormwind for instance.
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

So Silvermoon city being fully repaired when? Or Exodar finally showing itself mobile. They're stuck for longer than a gap in Stormwind.
    Gnomregon needs attention before Silvermoon or Exodar IMO, yes we got a clean up crew in there for the radiation for the gnome starting area in Cata, but its still in ruins, and its been a trogg and leaper gnome litter box since vanilla!

Quote Originally Posted by mytheiya View Post
    Gnomregon needs attention before Silvermoon or Exodar IMO, yes we got a clean up crew in there for the radiation for the gnome starting area in Cata, but its still in ruins, and its been a trogg and leaper gnome litter box since vanilla!
    Funny enough I actually agree. Especially when every time Gnomeregon dungeon comes up everyone groans. Just make it and Echo Islands capitals for Gnomes and Trolls.

Herald of the Titans Chain Chungus's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Glad to see this change coming! Why complain? It's a good sign overall. If they are willing to fix one thing players have asked for, who's to say they won't fix another?

Their attitude used to be so ivory tower with game design, now they are listening (or at least responding with a real answer) to players, and even making some changes like this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMccrum View Post
    What do you think?

P.S.

The answer is no.

The Park is going to stay broken until this game dies, which is going to be relatively soon.

If you want to see the park, go play vanilla with the rest of us
    Oh look, a legacy/vanilla fanboy wrong about something. Big surprise I'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by addlemanc View Post
    When was the last time Exodar or Silvermoon the main hub for either the Alliance or Horde?
    that doesn't matter at all. the whole game should be constantly updated and treated with the same care other cities have.

there are people like to go to these cities.

anyway, i'm incredibly happy. didn't expect this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    About god damn time. It was always so jarring when I had to go to the transmog building to have to look at that smouldering cesspit.

Doesn't look like it'll be as big as it used to be though... Unless that thing in the front page is just going to be slapped in the middle of the original park.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Right, and those two are -very- comparable in terms of traffic.

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Right, and those two are -very- comparable in terms of traffic.
    Not to mention Exodar and Silvermoon are located on the Burning Crusade zone instance...on same "phase" as Outland. Of course, that does not prevent Blizzard from updating them, but I guess remaking the entire blood elf/draenei starting experience (instead of just fixing 1 small part of a capital city that has no quests or storyline in itself) is not high on the priority list

Finally it's updated... Now we can all go hang out at Varian's coffin. Sweet.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    Finally it's updated... Now we can all go hang out at Varian's coffin. Sweet.
    Is it in-game yet on alpha?

10+ Year Old Account
    It's about time the place got fixed.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Shadows gather when the raven swallows the day. Burning sky is extinguished as black wings fold gently about the heavens. Rest, my children, rest. For even the sun must sleep. (Source)

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    What do you think?

P.S.

The answer is no.

The Park is going to stay broken until this game dies, which is going to be relatively soon.

So the new update for Legion where the Park is getting rebuilt is just a joke?
    I mean, there are picture and a monument is gonna be placed there.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    What do you think?

P.S.

The answer is no.

Aren't you looking like a fool right now?

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    I have to hope that the monument isn't actually his coffin. Why? Because his dead wife is buried in the cemetery and he would want to be buried beside her, not in the middle of some park as an attraction.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AlarStormbringer View Post
    I have to hope that the monument isn't actually his coffin. Why? Because his dead wife is buried in the cemetery and he would want to be buried beside her, not in the middle of some park as an attraction.
    Do you really think that blizz would remember that? Or if they did, would they even care?

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Roflmao, after everyone complaining about the huge Varian statues in SW in Cata, now we get the park back as a monument to king chin . ..
    I hope it has no statues (and a far larger monument in honor of the lost soldiers)
    Meanwhile, the people in Westfall are still homeless and starving.

But hey, obviously a richly decorated grave is a higher priority.

Maybe the people of Stormwind cared greatly of their king and wanted a grand monument for his glory? You know, it's and RPG game, not everything goes fairly. If we think like the virtual NPCs do, perhaps Anduin commissioned the grave, or some other high-ranking person. I guess in real life too some countries care about their own self-worth more than they care about their people.

The point is that Blizzard designes the changes like this while pretending to BE the virtual people they create, from their viewpoint. They don't really start to evaluate what's fair in the grand scheme.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium

They can come live in the new Park District that will have additional living space?

Deleted
    i was expecting a worgen district what the fuck is this
    thank you blizzard you had the chance to give worgens the district you scrapped back in cataclysm to give them a tree instead, and you threw it AGAIN! leave the worgens homeless for another 6 years yayyyyyyyyyy

INSTEAD OF A WORGEN DISTRICT THA COULD BE USED AS A COLONY FOR HUNDREDS OR EVEN THOUSANDS OF WORGENS YOU DECIDED IT'S BETTER TO CONVERT AN ENTIRE DISTRICT FOR A KING'S GRAVE HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHA