Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    frostelion for his personality, intelligence and ofc class and spec analysis. no one(imo) currently does this better then him. hopefully...he will continue posting great vids. bellular and ofc preach! are also great. heel vs babyface thumbs up for being hilariously honest and spot on from time to time I have yet to see any non-European wow related channel I like. that is a bit sad. any legion focused american ones that are good then?
    Last edited by wooters; 2016-04-27 at 02:57 PM.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Noone, every youtuber is a wanna be Justin Bieber.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wooters View Post
    frostelion for his personality, intelligence and ofc class and spec analysis. no one(imo) currently does this better then him. hopefully...he will continue posting great vids. bellular and and ofc preach! are also great. I have yet to see any non-European wow related channel I like. that is a bit sad. any legion focused american ones that are good then?
    Asmongold is putting out quite a few Legion related videos from the Warrior perspective (but also in general). He has a solid opinion and an easy-going style.

will try asmongold then. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by wooters View Post
    will try asmongold then. thank you
    u should watch his streams too, theyre funny af

Quote Originally Posted by Etrayu View Post
    The WoW youtube market is really void of any talent

I'd say the only one whose videos look high quality are Preach's. Even still, WoW is such a bland game, and his guides are often wrong. Particularly the healer and dps ones.
    You sound salty bud.

- - - Updated - - -

Wowcrendor makes me laugh every time.

Quote Originally Posted by Riistov View Post
    You sound salty bud.
    Is it even possible to be salty that there aren't much good youtube WoW videos these days? Thats such a strange thing to even say.

Nobel87, Belular and Preach

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    My boy Asmongold for real talk and in general
    Nobbel for Lore
    Preach for class previews
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

Nobbel
    Wowcrendor
    Nixxiom
    Bellular
    Preach
    Mercader

I've played the game long enough now, I don't need telling by someone else if a feature is good or bad.

Herald of the Titans SoulSoBreezy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    According to *me*? Tough choice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Etrayu View Post
    Is it even possible to be salty that there aren't much good youtube WoW videos these days? Thats such a strange thing to even say.
    Of course it is, because there are guys doing solid work on YouTube. Part of it is always subjective, but guys like Bellular and Preach are objectively high quality. You might dislike Asmongold his style, but he's real as can be and knows his shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    Of course it is, because there are guys doing solid work on YouTube. Part of it is always subjective, but guys like Bellular and Preach are objectively high quality. You might dislike Asmongold his style, but he's real as can be and knows his shit.
    Well, not that I expect you to check, but my reply was a reply to a post I made in November of 2015 - yes, the guy I was quoting replied to a 6 month old post.

Asmongold at the time (I just checked) was posting videos like "How to get 1,000 garrison resources in 30 minutes!"

And therein lies the problem with making content about WoW - you are only as popular as the game is interesting. Can you imagine what a barren wasteland these guys channels would be if they didn't have Legion alpha access? So I will stand by my original statement - there really is almost no talent, if any, in the WoW video making scene.

There used to be, when the game was highly engaging and fun. Now though? Well, they can't so much make videos about the game, as they can just make videos of themselves giving their opinions on the game. I mean just go to 2014 on any of your favourite channels and scroll forward in time, watch the drop in quality.

They need to branch out, is all i'm saying. When the game becomes so easy that no one needs guides, your channel about guides should probably branch out. When the game becomes so void of content that you're making a guide on getting 1,000 garrison resources in 30 minutes, you should probably branch out.

LUCKILY most of them seem to have got Legion Alpha.