Is the "complete 100 world quests" requirement of the flying meta done on a per-character or per-account basis? (Ie Can I do 10 world quests over 10 chars to get the 100 needed, or will it require me to do 100 on one char). I know the achievement progress is account wide, but not sure whether that means ONLY when the sub-requirement is wholly completed or whether partially applies too?

"??

1) Do they usually test prepatch stuff on alpha/beta?
    2) How the hell is this 4 months away from release? :0 what else is left. FFS we are mythic testing

Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    2) How the hell is this 4 months away from release? :0 what else is left. FFS we are mythic testing
    it's alpha guys :^)

Delayed for bible quote. #ThanksBlizzard

- - - Updated - - -

Delayed for bible quote. #ThanksBlizzard
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

If is something implemented, it doesn´t mean that it´s fully functional. So you need more testing and catch all bugs. And if you implement some system into the game, there are things called "iterations" and you have to remove them before release. You don´t want to get 4 same missions in a row.

Quote Originally Posted by Draculla View Post
    If is something implemented, it doesn´t mean that it´s fully functional. So you need more testing and catch all bugs. And if you implement some system into the game, there are things called "iterations" and you have to remove them before release. You don´t want to get 4 same missions in a row.
    So bug testing takes 4 months? Cestalon just told warriors that we aren't getting anymore design changes (just tweaks) and I imagine other classes are wrapping up as well. They gotta be doing a mid June prepatch right?

10+ Year Old Account
    No idea.. This is weird.

10+ Year Old Account
    so are there only 6 order hall sets in the game files right now?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

10+ Year Old Account
    So can someone go to Stormwind and check if the park is renewed?
    Just wondering that finally that time during Cata that the city would be renewed, and kinda glad Orgrimmar got a better update as well.

So bug testing takes 4 months? Cestalon just told warriors that we aren't getting anymore design changes (just tweaks) and I imagine other classes are wrapping up as well. They gotta be doing a mid June prepatch right?
    20 slot backpack is not implemented yet. Same 32-bit signed integer HP overflow has to be fixed. Those things take longer to be fixed, because 1 mistake could mess up whole game.

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    So can someone go to Stormwind and check if the park is renewed?
    Just wondering that finally that time during Cata that the city would be renewed, and kinda glad Orgrimmar got a better update as well.
    No change in this build.

Dk's are still undergoing major changes every other build
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Draculla View Post
    20 slot backpack is not implemented yet. Same 32-bit signed integer HP overflow has to be fixed. Those things take longer to be fixed, because 1 mistake could mess up whole game.
    I doubt they are going to "fix" that.

"Patch content will see players adventuring within new parts of the Broken Isles, and there will likely be one or two additional criteria associated with that content. At that point, players will unlock the ability to fly throughout the Broken Isles." -Watcher

Idk if anyone already posted that yet but it pretty much confirms Thal'Danath will not be cut. He also mentions how they have a solid patch plan for Legion. This gives me hope of Legion having 3 full raid tiers.

Quote Originally Posted by Synadrasa View Post
    Doesn't matter if dreadnaught came from tier 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 to 100. It is the fucking Dreadnaught set. It looks the same and it doesn't matter where it came from. It's not my fault blizzard wanted to let every pleb run around in challenge mode gear.
    There's a total of 7 different sets with 3 different appearances with Dreadnaught in their name. That's why nobody calls it Dreadnaught, because you'd have no fucking idea which one they're talking about.

It does matter what tier they come from, because that is what is being used to differentiate between them.

The Class Order Hall sets are both logically and visually seperate from the CM sets. The look somewhat similar, but not identical, so they get a seperate name.

Am I the only one who thinks this theme for the Pre Event is more fitting for Old Gods? I mean, I really love the idea and the way it plays out so far. But I never pictured the Legion for the Mind Control type.

Do you not remember in Warcraft 3? Detheroc mind controls an entire human settlement. It's pretty much the dreadlord way of doing things to cause mass hysteria and infighting

Quote Originally Posted by antimushroom View Post
    Do you not remember in Warcraft 3? Detheroc mind controls an entire human settlement. It's pretty much the dreadlord way of doing things to cause mass hysteria and infighting
    Right, I forgot the Dreadlords. But still, my first imperesion was: Old Gods. But I like it anyaways

Meanwhile in other news: Some NPCs in Stormwind are talking about three signs of doom. If all these signs come true the Burning Legion will win.

- The King from below will cast away his diamond crown. ( Muradin, I guess)

- Day will break over the city of eternal night (no clue )

- The wolf cub will inherit a bloody pack ( no clue, genn or anduin? )

Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    Right, I forgot the Dreadlords. But still, my first imperesion was: Old Gods. But I like it anyaways

Meanwhile in other news: Some NPCs in Stormwind are talking about three signs of doom. If all these signs come true the Burning Legion will win.

- The King from below will cast away his diamond crown. ( Muradin, I guess)

- Day will break over the city of eternal night (no clue )

- The wolf cup will inherit a bloody pack ( no clue, genn or anduin? )
    Wolf cub?

The second could refer to either Suramar or Ny'alotha.

No idea what the first is supposed to refer to. Wouldn't go with Muradin, though.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Wolf cub?

The second could refer to either Suramar or Ny'alotha.

No idea what the first is supposed to refer to. Wouldn't go with Muradin, though.
    Cub, yes. Fixed that.