Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Can I have that design for the paladin shoulders with the other color? I hate the wings on the CM set shoulders and it is literally the reason I don't use the set... EVER

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexxia View Post
    They are still unique to MoP challenge modes, also I'm sure your guild doesn't represent the average WoW casual guild. Again why can they just not design new armor sets, blizzard is lazy again. It's the same thing with mounts, so many recolors it's insane.
    Why always design completely new sets when you can alter already cool looking sets slightly and still have new sets as well?

the "WAAH WAHH BLIZZARD IS JUST LAZY" complaint is always hilarious.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by huehuehue View Post
    what an absolute joke. Different colors doesn't make this a different set.

Everyone had more than enough time to get that set. Hell, plenty of people sold carries cheap. CMs even became easier and easier throughout the time allotted. They gave fair warning that it would become unobtainable. Didn't play? too bad - That was the idea.

I guess what should you expect from blizzard after the shitshow that was WoD, I guess thats just the type of devs they have become. lazy, pandering liars.

...just create something new
    Or you know, just go play something new if re-coloured armour makes you this mad lmao.

Deleted
    I am not sure. On one hand I really like the Recolors. On the other I really dislike how they are (probably) aquired.

I just hope they don't devalue the Set itself by making it just another Dwarfen Bunker/War Mill kind of Set but instead implement it into some kind of Class-Challenge-Achievement-System so you actually have to work for it to some extent. If they do that I would happily farm myself some of them on my Alts.

The only way I find it insulting is that if you already have it, it's just not appealing (at least to me). Some of them look decent, but most are =(

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh noes, how will I ever be a special snowflake now.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well, this is just lame. I'm okay with cool sets from class halls.
    But it feels just lazy to "reuse" exclusive rewards models from somewhat challenging content.
    It's not about elitism or something but I want something different (also my CM priest set sucks).
    retired raiding shadow priest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    WoW will never die. They will be back up to 12m+ subs when legion hits, and wont fall below 10m for the duration of the expansion. You can mark my words on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Haselden View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/news=252662/l...pdates?refresh

I guess it's noobs dream come true. Now you get to have the same set as other players just recolored. Best part this is rewards from playing the facebook game.
    Nah, pretty flashy parts of it are removed. The hunter CM set wolf shoulder isn't there, the wings on the paladin set aren't there, etc.

As someone with the Paladin CM set, I'm okay with it. I've wanted those sets to return for a while now.

My only gripe is that they're going to be the other classes' counterpart to that awesome mouth-y Demon Hunter set with all the 3D parts. I hope they make 3D parts for the rest too.

I did the MoP CM on my mage and warlock with two different groups of guildies and I never bought a CM run and I'm not against this, I'm curious how it will be obtainable. I'd rather have something else than the Salvage Yard from WoD. But I'm sure they can find appropriate content to deserve them.

Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    Who really cares that much? If your epeen is that big, at least you can sleep soundly knowing you got the original colour set.
    they should just give everything in wow that is unique away for free. How about gladiator titles and mounts to LFR plebs next?

Too hard to make new sets? They had to sabotage these cm sets.

Deleted
    as a DK i would prefer to got http://i.imgur.com/1JEAsrn.jpg - cuz blizzard can't put good colors in tiers... so just give us something like that instead of challenge mode from mop recolor

Quote Originally Posted by Vjnzen View Post
    I am not sure. On one hand I really like the Recolors. On the other I really dislike how they are (probably) aquired.

I just hope they don't devalue the Set itself by making it just another Dwarfen Bunker/War Mill kind of Set but instead implement it into some kind of Class-Challenge-Achievement-System so you actually have to work for it to some extent. If they do that I would happily farm myself some of them on my Alts.
    The DH set, at least, is already obtainable. You buy them with order hall resources, and each piece (except the helmet available from the start) requires you to do something to unlock it. Finish Suramar quests, collect 50,000 artifact power, finish parts of the order hall campaign, reach Honored with 3 factions, and kill the final boss of every dungeon on any difficulty. The resources are trivial to get, you can farm up a few thousand a day just doing world quests, and the armor pieces cost a thousand each.

Just keep adding sets for all I care. I dont mind at all, its only a transmog anyways. The way your character looks doesnt impact how powerful you are in any sort of way.
    And if you feel special because you have been able to gather a certain transmog wich is only unlocked for your specific class when people were selling them for like 5k a dungeon in mop wich basically was you just running through the entire thing while the boosters killed literally everything in seconds then it aint that special anymore.

Yes I bought the boost, why? Because I didnt have the time or energy to find a decent group for them all. Did a couple of em by myself then I was like meh... I got the gold.

I like CM sets, I have all 11 on my account, and it's awesome that they are adding recolours. It's a really silly notion to say those recolours are taking away any exclusivity from MoP set, if anything they make them even more outstanding - just think about it, when everyone is running in blue hunter shitty recolour, how awesome will it be to be the one with the original theme?

Also, anything that makes my transmog collection bigger is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Synadrasa View Post
    they should just give everything in wow that is unique away for free. How about gladiator titles and mounts to LFR plebs next?

Too hard to make new sets? They had to sabotage these cm sets.
    people with your ideas shouldn't be rewarded in the first place. you're probably the same type of person that talks about a toxic community and "muh vanilla".

YOU are the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    people with your ideas shouldn't be rewarded in the first place. you're probably the same type of person that talks about a toxic community and "muh vanilla".

YOU are the problem.
    and yet you have no arguement, stay mad.

There are plenty of LFR sets for plebs to farm did they really have to screw over the people who worked hard for these sets?

There are plenty of LFR sets for plebs to farm did they really have to screw over the people who worked hard for these sets?
    The argument is removing content from the game is 100% bad. Thats the thing people like you don't understand.

CM rewards shouldn't have been removed and nothing else should have ether. Its funny you tell Derpkitteh to stay mad when infact your the one whos mad.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post

YOU are the problem.
    Agreed.

"Muh community." and the next thing they're seen doing is bitching about those god durn casulols ruining the game and those horrible LFR plebs destroying everything.

They don't even realize they are the very reason there is no community. They'll just blame LFG like they've been told to. Tragic.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    FYI, it could be placeholder....
    Yesterday when i watched the 3d on some items it was completly different.
    That's because the models you saw yesterday were the old ones, that have been updated in todays build. They are not placeholders.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    The argument is removing content from the game is 100% bad. Thats the thing people like you don't understand.

CM rewards shouldn't have been removed and nothing else should have ether. Its funny you tell Derpkitteh to stay mad when infact your the one whos mad.
    Everytime blizzard releases an expansion content is removed wtf are you talking about. Challenge mode sets should stay exclusive to the people who actually got them when they were relevant.

There are a lot of people, including myself, in this thread, who got the original CM set(s) and don't feel screwed over but are instead glad there are more colours of that set available, and they're a bit toned down for more casual use.

Speak for yourself, snowflake.