Demon Hunter Armor Models

http://www.wowhead.com/news=252662/l...hispers-capita

While the armor in Legion is looking very cool so far, I feel like DH's are the only class using the new '3d' armor models, ie not the painted on stuff. Was really hoping they'd extend this new design to other classes but it's not looking that way unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodnickel View Post
    While the armor in Legion is looking very cool so far, I feel like DH's are the only class using the new '3d' armor models, ie not the painted on stuff. Was really hoping they'd extend this new design to other classes but it's not looking that way unfortunately.
    That isn't true. It's true on the order hall sets, because those are just adapted versions of earlier armour and the Demon Hunter is the only "new" model.
    Most of the raid tier sets for every class have 3D pieces though.

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    That isn't true. It's true on the order hall sets, because those are just adapted versions of earlier armour and the Demon Hunter is the only "new" model.
    Unless they've been updated since I looked at them last, I don't think that's true.

But I can understand Blizz wanting to showcase their new class I suppose, just kind've a bummer.

Unless they've been updated since I looked at them last, I don't think that's true.

But I can understand Blizz wanting to showcase their new class I suppose, just kind've a bummer.
    MMO Champion literally ran them on the front page at the same time as the Demon Hunter ones...
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...-19-Armor-Sets

Scroll down and you can see, multiple classes have 3D gloves, boots, chest ornaments, etc.
    Demon Hunter definitely has more than most classes, but as these were only added fairly recently I wouldn't be surprised if some older ones were updated later.

I'm not a fan of the color. (red is hideous)

Model wise, it's not bad. I've definitely seen worse.

Almost all of the new tier sets have additional geosets (3d models) attached to them. Check out the Mythic Armor set previews from not too long ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    I hope they decide to add 3D pieces to the rest of the order hall sets even though they're recoloured CM sets with a few flashy bits taken away anyway. That'd be cool.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    Almost all of the new tier sets have additional geosets (3d models) attached to them. Check out the Mythic Armor set previews from not too long ago.
    I've been asking for someone to check for any more of those every build, since I'd be surprised if not all class raid tiers got at least a few of those pieces, but I haven't seen any update on it so far.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    http://www.wowhead.com/news=252662/l...hispers-capita

Because the posts showing every set with "3d" armor pieces like boots, gloves, legs, chests etc don't count, right?