Page 32 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Oh - I understand the laws QUITE clearly. And do you know WHY they are being passed? Because of all the "special" people that have to be recognized and accommodated for celebrating their "specialness". This is the backlash.
    Oh I get it...every time LGBT people gain a right...the republicans have to take away another one to keep the scales balanced... That way eventually they'll just accept their role as second class citizens.

Solid Logic.

=))) justice server right there!

Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    Oh I get it...every time LGBT people gain a right...the republicans have to take away another one to keep the scales balanced... That way eventually they'll just accept their role as second class citizens.

Solid Logic.
    Some just seem to have the burning need to boost their own self worth by treating some other group as sub-humans. It's as if they can't live their life without doing so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

10+ Year Old Account
    This situation just once more demonstrated how silly lawfully separated bathrooms are. You can't prevent such situations from happening if you require people to use one of the bathrooms, no matter what criterion you use for it. Rather, I think it should be a recommendation: if you are a woman, please use a women's bathroom, but if you think that men's bathroom is better for you, feel free to use it instead; same for men.

Also, want to point out the hilarity once more: a male cop walks into women's bathroom to get a woman to leave it.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    No, shame on "her" for being a militant asswipe and not having any ID on "her" and then being a total bitch to the cops when they were just trying to do their job. All fault lies with the idiot "girl", cops are fine and just doing what they are paid to do.
    You would get angry if you were called a woman if you were a man I bet.

Gotta love the cop sympathizers. Yeah, sure, they can be in doubt, but when they get up close, you better be able to fucking tell a man and woman apart or you're probably the least qualified person to be a cop. Shame on these fucking retards.

They are doing their jobs and "she" has no ID.
    She even talks like a man ffs... "Bro".

I've seen people spend the night in jail for less.
    Money talks, bullshit walks..

Quote Originally Posted by Guyv3r View Post

Spend the night in jail for waiting in line to take a piss? Where the fuck do you live? North Korea?

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    But nobody could have predicted these problems when NC passed their law!

Oh wait, everyone with 1/2 a brain predicted these problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    the law will not affect people who appear to be the gender for the bathroom they are currently using

if somebody looking like a woman sounding like a woman acting like a woman uses a women's bathroom nobody will have a problem or even notice
    "the law will not affect me if I don't get caught for crimes" You see what the problem there is, right?

But you're not in Saudi Arbabia anymore, or?
    Mother pus bucket!

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Spend the night in jail for waiting in line to take a piss? Where the fuck do you live? North Korea?
    European country.

It's obligatory to have ID on your person AT ALL TIMES.
    Not having it on you, depending on what you are doing, can result in spending the night in Jail and with good reason.

If "she" turned out to be a guy, it would have been a major pervert and you would not be bashing the police. You see "shit cops", i see reasonable doubt.

"She" could have been cooperative and the situation would not have escalated. But i guess being on film and bashing the police for doing their jobs is what cool kids do nowadays.
    Last edited by Guyv3r; 2016-04-28 at 11:36 AM.

European country.

It's obligatory to have ID on your person AT ALL TIMES.
    Not having it on you, depending on what you are doing, can result in spending the night in Jail and with good reason.

"She" could have been cooperative and the situation would not have escalated. But i guess being on film and bashing the police for doing their jobs is what cool kids do nowadays.
    There's no law in the US about having ID.

And I'm still not sure why harassing people standing in line to take a piss is part of the cops' jobs.

There's no law in the US about having ID.

And I'm still not sure why harassing people standing in line to take a piss is part of the cops' jobs.
    If it turned out to be a guy, you would be bashing the pervert and not the police.

Use your brain.

15+ Year Old Account
    Why wouldn't you carry an ID on your person? Just looks like to me She/He went in there to stir up shit with the police to get it videotaped in the first place, to cause controversy.

If it is a guy and proven, what would everyone elses reaction be instead?

Police are doing their job here.

Quote Originally Posted by Eskaron View Post
    If you don't know it you don't care. Maybe there is already a majority just going where they don't seem out of place despite having a differrent gender? One doesn't know. The look-a-like part is what caused the problem of this thread, though.
    And since it's the looking part that causes the problem and not what genitals they actually may or may not have, which is supposedly the problem (because oh, noes, a penis), then it's fucked up, inconsistent and not worth acknowledging. Besides, according to the new law trans people have to use the bathroom for their birth sex. And they can look much more manly than this girl. Who only looks like a man if you don't pay attention, look at her sideways, are drunk and have some weird preconceptions of what a girl does with her hands.

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    Like I said, I don't make the rules lol. If you think this is no big thing though, go into the ladies room and find out why they are upset. I think if you really want to press into this issue hard enough you can ask "why do we even have stalls in bathrooms? Everyone uses the bathroom and everyone knows what it looks like?" and jump to other silly conclusions. That being said, the matter is a pretty private issue for many people, one that I think is worth respecting.
    Nice slippery slope. And sure thing, women in a bathroom throwing a fit about a man in there not doing anything suspicious, let alone a woman like the one in the vid, or trans people that look much more manly than her but are forced to go to the women's bathroom are totes going to articulate what makes them uncomfortable other than "eek, a penis" that has no logic behind it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

If it turned out to be a guy, you would be bashing the pervert and not the police.

Use your brain.
    Well, she's apparently a lesbian, so what's to stop her from being a pervert? Maybe we should assign people to bathrooms based on what gender they're attracted to.

Why wouldn't you carry an ID on your person? Just looks like to me She/He went in there to stir up shit with the police to get it videotaped in the first place, to cause controversy.
    Most likely because she doesn't drive and therefore doesn't have a driver's license. It's really not that uncommon for college age kids(which appears to be her age range).

15+ Year Old Account

Most likely because she doesn't drive and therefore doesn't have a driver's license. It's really not that uncommon for college age kids(which appears to be her age range).
    Driver's license is not the only form of identification in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Bethrezen View Post
    Driver's license is not the only form of identification in the world.
    It's the most common one in the US. We don't have state mandated IDs.

Use your brain.
    The law clearly states transmen having to use womens bathroom, and vice versa. How do you know one is transman and not regular guy without strip search? You don't.

Use your brain to realize what the current law passed there means. You clearly haven't yet grasped it.