Struggling to keep up with everything sorry. Can someone tell me if the spec is actually playable (competitive & fluid) but just considered boring or are there major flaws which stop it being viable in a competitive environment?.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickname View Post
    Struggling to keep up with everything sorry. Can someone tell me if the spec is actually playable (competitive & fluid) but just considered boring or are there major flaws which stop it being viable in a competitive environment?.
    this^ but I would like to ask how it plays compared to WoD arms as well. Without 4pc/trinket

Its a bit ironic. Talking about class fantasy, Rets became Arms and Arms became Ret (almost)

If you all hadn't hyped me up in the early stages of alpha, I'd be ok, but because of that I am kinda pissed. Let's at least hope they won't fuck up tuning this time, and fury won't need buffs at the FUCKING FIRST DAY OF MYTHIC.

I don't think anyone can tell you whether the balance coin lands. The spec works despite being boring as fuck and as far as I am concerned atrocious defensive mechanisms.
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    this^ but I would like to ask how it plays compared to WoD arms as well. Without 4pc/trinket
    Don't think there can be anything worse than vanilla wod arms.

Deleted
    Imo it is too early to tell whether arms is competitive or not as dps balance between classes/specs haven't been tuned yet.
    Even with incoming tuning its hard for me to imagine how talents like Mortal Combo and Focused rage will be balanced in their respective row..

For now its just SLAM SLAM SLAM, oh and Bladestorm.. even on single target.

EDIT: They will bandaid the specs a week before Mythic anyway, so don't you worry about competitiveness
    Last edited by mmoccf3f854ed4; 2016-04-28 at 11:48 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    So yeah, fuck my raid spot in Legion if I lose it I can find another one, and I like my current guild but life's too short to fuck about.
    Deleted most of the quote because spam, but you're right. Your post was almost inspiring to read :P

Sometimes it's easy to forget I've been here for over 2 years, jeez.

This class isn't worth playing in Legion anyway. Nor are hardly any others. It's amazing how incompetent the class design has become.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Artunias View Post
    This class isn't worth playing in Legion anyway. Nor are hardly any others. It's amazing how incompetent the class design has become.
    You'll play Legion anyway so your cries are completely irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    You'll play Legion anyway so your cries are completely irrelevant.
    No, I won't.

But I'll damn sure be a negative voice for the next 25 days until my sub runs out.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, I won't.

But I'll damn sure be a negative voice for the next 25 days until my sub runs out.
    Yeah you will. You're so obsessed with this game its not even a joke at this point.

If I truly hated this game and Blizzard, I wouldn't even waste my time with the forums or anything. I would just move on.

Meh. I might give it a trial run during the pre-expansion patch, but if this is the exact style they're happy with then I'm not holding my breath. Worst case, hell, I never played a single minute of WoD, I can do the same with Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    Yeah you will. You're so obsessed with this game its not even a joke at this point.

If I truly hated this game and Blizzard, I wouldn't even waste my time with the forums or anything. I would just move on.
    And I'm thankful every day that I'm not you lol.

First time ever I'm so fuckin balls out ballistic in wow forum...

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...4420?page=2#21

7+ Year Old Account
    Stop quoting his ass, it defeats the purpose of ignoring him. Guess I'll be playing my shaman full time, so sad it has come to this.

10+ Year Old Account
    And I'm thankful every day that I'm not you lol.
    Oh yeah nice comeback. I'm not the one spending hours on these forums acting like a masochist.

You will play this game in Legion you bitch. That's what bitches do, they complain about getting fucked, but they love it all the same.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bladeXcrasher View Post
    Stop quoting his ass, it defeats the purpose of ignoring him. Guess I'll be playing my shaman full time, so sad it has come to this.
    Good go play your Shaman because nobody cares. I'll be busy playing Warrior because I don't let little things ruin what I like to play.

The class is the same old mindless shit its just this time its different buttons I have to hit. This is what it is every expansion. Different abilities, same shit.

Quote Originally Posted by bladeXcrasher View Post
    My bad. /10char

Deleted
    So this shit is going live, what the actual fuck.

Ok, so the whine is no need. It's been whine since first day, and I understand but they are not changing it so either you learn to accept that it's happening or just ignore it.

I wonder if the spec will be actually viable.

If I was a warrior thinking about buying Legion I'd definitely want to hear if people thought the spec(s) were awful. That's my take on it.