Thread: My perfect Wow

Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

My perfect Wow

You may like current direction of development. You may want to play older xpacks. But, I think, all of you have a list of features, that will never happen or will happen eventually, but it will be way too late for you.

Here is my list:

1) Instanced/phased questing. We have Diablo talent system. We will have Diablo world quest system in Legion. What do we miss? Yeah! I've got sick of competition in PVE. PVE isn't about competition! I'm true PVE player and I hate competition! Also, I pay my money not to wait in queues. It doesn't mean, we don't need competition at all. But, as some player mentioned on official forums - we need "passive" competition. It's when we compete with other players indirectly - via playing better, than them, for example. Instanced questing is self-obvious. Phased questing means every player won't have his own outdoor instance, which would remove interaction between players and require too much server resources. All players will still have shared world, mobs and items, but every mob/item will be instanced for them as long, as they'll interact with it - every mob instance will have it's own HP and loot, so tag exploiting, unfair mob HP inflation and ninja-looting won't be even possible. Other players will see such mobs/items as "illusions". In order to preserve immersion, mobs may be kept "shared" till they won't die for some player - i.e. when some player tags mob, other players will see the same mob (not illusion), but HP and loot will be instanced anyway - mob's corpse will be shown as illusion though.
    2) Flying everywhere without restrictions (Even 1-60). There is no point in interacting with ground objects, other, than completing quest objectives. Quest tells me to kill 10 mobs - I kill 10 mobs. Killing more - is just pointless waste of my time. Travelling from point A to point B - isn't playing the game. It's idling. And I hate idling.
    3) Tri-spec without any restrictions. Spec restriction is pointless at this point. It's my choice to play all specs, if I'm skilled enough to play them all. I don't understand, why it's bad. It means more healers and tanks. Also it's one of those "true achievements" in this game.
    4) All classes being available to all races. Class/Race restriction is pointless at this point. I want race to be purely cosmetical. If I like Tauren visual appearance - I want to be able to play Tauren Rogues, Warlocks, Mages and Demon Hunters.
    5) 4th spec for every class. Shockadin, Rockbiter Shaman, Time Mage, Suppression Warlock, etc. So much new class gameplay - so much excitement!
    6) New class. Mail gear. Tinker most likely.
    7) Players housing (And I want to be alone there - not among bunch of no-name NPCs). I want to put effort into some real thing in this game - into building my own house.
    8) Tier sets, weapons, and trinkets in LFR. Disable LFR set bonuses and weapon/trinket procs in Normal+ raids - problem solved.
    9) Healing mechanics, reverted to WotLK ones. Healing should be responsive. When I use healing spell - I should see it's impact on target player. Because all game mechanics should be responsive. If I use spell and don't see any respond - it's plain bad game design. Current system is awful. Many spells simply have "background" effects - i.e. their impact is seen only in long term. This includes HOTs and AOE spells. Hard HPS restriction is terrible too. In the past you could temporary increase your HPS via becoming less mana-effective - i.e. burning your mana. Currently I see healers, who have full mana bars, but being unable to help their party, if something goes wrong, simply because HPS has hard restriction.
    10) Admitting alts, as legitimate way to replay content. Cuz it's obvious, that Blizzard can't provide enough single character content for every player. But they still refuse to admit, that alts are mandatory. There should be special content for alts. Such as "Legacy" and "Heirloom" systems. For example I don't need no name followers in my Garrison - I want my alts to be my followers.
    11) 10ppl LFR. More players =/= more epic. More players = more mess. I don't feel, that my effort in meaningful in 25ppl group.
    12) New 5ppls every patch. 5ppls - small group content with best reward/effort ratio.
    13) 5ppls having balanced difficulty (like in WotLK) - not difficult, but impossible without proper healer and tank (non-tanks being two-shot by mobs). I've got sick of DDs, pulling half of instance due to their stupid "GO GO GO" mentality. It kills my enjoyment and immersion. I play tank for reason - just because I want to tank. Tank and healer roles should be made meaningful again. Players don't listen to tanks, who ask them not to pull mobs. This should be made technically impossible, as it was in the past.
    14) 5ppls, where pack/boss skipping is physically impossible. In most cases it's easier and faster to simply kill pack, than f#$k with skipping it. But most players are being tricked by this illusion, that skipping - is faster. It the same illusion, as that killing cannons at Fel Forge - is faster way of progression, than simply killing mobs. They don't take into account time, needed to find cannon ball and intact cannon. Skipping is felt like cheating - it kills immersion. I come to 5ppl to actually play it.
    15) Reward, that would encourage players to kill all mobs in 5ppls. Something similar to experience while leveling - small per mob, but insuring steady progression. May be reputation? Tabard reputation - was actually a great idea.
    16) Everything being account wide. It's pointless to grind things to simply make further grind on this character easier, cuz at some point you'll abandon him and start playing other one. But grind won't be pointless, if other character will be able to use results of your effort too. For example, what the point in having +20% mount speed on main character, who don't need buildings, like Lumber Mill and Trading Post any more, so you can build Stables on him, if I don't play it any more? This +20% would be useful for other character, I still play. This was always a hard choice - to play main and lose progress or to progress on alt, but lose all bonuses, you've earned on your main. In ideal case it shouldn't matter at all, what character you're currently playing - it should be just a matter of choice.
    17) No CRZ. At least no CRZ by default - i.e. you would still be able to play with you friends from other servers, if you would like to.
    18) Improved queue system. If queue system found a group for you and some player is AFK - just replace him with other one. Don't give healers/tanks to other groups, so players have to wait for another 5 minutes. It just feels like my queue time becomes longer due to other player, not playing properly. I.e. same as with ninja looting and stealing quest mobs/items. What if there wouldn't this player in my group? Also. Find a way to queue on every boss separately in LFR so quitting group due to some reason won't punish players.
    19) Quickly toggleable option, that will make pets and followers unclickable.
    20) No LFR gating. Any artificial time gating - is nonsense. First of all I want to feel involved in content at release day. The whole idea of LFR - is to prevent casual players from feeling themselves, like they are missing major content. Second. Loot - is random thing. Specified item isn't guaranteed to drop and may never drop at all. Every extra week - extra chance to get specified item. 6 weeks of LFR gating, when content lasts only for several months? Go to hell, Blizzard! I have alts and I can't do major content, like Tanaan or LFR, on all of them at once. I need more time!
    21) Proper LFR difficulty for casual players. Cata's one was perfect. LFR bosses should not be designed with 6-10 buff stacks in mind - may be boss fight should last longer for undergeared characters, but boss should be 100% killable via one try. One boss fight should be guaranteed to last for not more, than 15 minutes, i.e. whole wing should not last longer, than one hour. Sitting for 3 hours on Shamans in SoO - is nonsense. It contradicts the whole idea of casual raiding. Also one player should never be able to wipe group in LFR - neither accidentally, nor intentionally.
    22) Incentive to kill all bosses in LFR every week. Back in Cata there was big problems with killing last two bosses - players, who already had trinket and weapon, were leaving from raid, and it was difficult to find new ones, especially when trolls and impatient kids were constantly pulling boss, which only caused even more players to leave. It was big mistake. And solution is pretty simple. There should be 5-10% chance, that boss will drop extra item - any item from this raid. So, there always will be small chance, that you'll get that last item, you miss.
    23) Content, that looks more like survival horror - not like joy ride. Not due to difficulty, but due to immersion. I want to feel, like I'm in the a$$ of the world - not in the overcrowded city at rush hour. I want to feel, like me and my friends survived this dangerous challenge and only we know, how it was, and can tell this legend to others - not like everybody and their grannies farm this "threatening" enemies and fight against other, who'll kill them first, more and quicker. I want something like Doom or Sunshine. Spaceship missions in Wildstar and personal procedurally generated dungeons in FF - are very close to what I want.
    24) Bugged combat being finally fixed.
    25) Blizzard finally stop hating Shamans. Due to some unknown reasons Blizzard hate Shamans since TBC. Shamans have always had worst survivability among other hybrids. There is a Legend, that back in Vanilla some Shaman killed lead game developer, who was playing Rogue.
    26) Professions, reverted to their WotLK/Cata state. I.e. they should become viable again, not time-gated recipes, return of full-fledged gemming/chanting. I understand, that professions were intended to be some sort of social interaction (trading resources between players, cuz they weren't independent from each other), they're felt like mandatory gating for raiding (elitists won't invite you without flasks, full epic gems and top chants, no matter how easy this raid is), which makes them good gold sink and source of gold for botters and GSers and that Blizzard want bosses to be major source of items, so professions are bad for MMO and Blizzard try to turn them into some sort of mini-games and another source of dailies. But professions aren't bad for more solo-oriented game! They could be great alternative way of progression.
    27) Universal reward system. No more exclusive rewards, that make content mandatory. Blizzard announced such system in MOP, but at the end they said, that 5ppls are rewarded enough and that all valuable xpack rewards are going to be granted for doing...dailies! Extra roll tokens, recipes, Valor points - all were gated behind dailies. Even when Blizzard admitted, that this approach was wrong - they added this rewards to Pokemon and rares only. I.e. tried to encourage players to do unpopular content anyway. Player should choose content, he likes - not content, that provides certain reward. Such system is implemented in Firefall. Harder content doesn't provide better quality of rewards - it provides more rewards or bigger chance to get better rewards. If content is unpopular due to being bad - it should be improved - not to be forced on players. Every player should find his own way to contribute towards victory. If I don't have proper mood to do dailies today and want to run some 5ppls - I shouldn't feel, that I'm falling behind via doing it.
    28) Choice to be bad. You know. We have two factions. But war between them is formal. Just because all players have to be good. Therefore both sides of conflict should be good at the end. So there are no good or bad characters in this game. We are always good and our enemies are always bad. And I don't like to always be a White Knight. You know, there are players, who look like anti-social people. But they aren't. They just want to be opposition - they want to be bad. But they can't do it legitimately.
    29) Account-wide or at least server-wide storage. Mail system is completely obsoleted. Write a mail to pass some regs to alt? Are you kidding me? Is it 2016? Or still 2004? Blizzard said, that they wanted to replace mail system, long time ago. And still no news, as with "Appear offline" B.Net feature.
    30) Stupid "lower mob's HP to X%" mechanic finally fixed. Overdamage shouldn't be even possible. Mechanic should be triggered by HP < X condition immediately. It shouldn't be like "Mob should have HP < X and stay alive within one second". Unequipping gear or using auto-attack to do such quests - is nonsense. And problem isn't with old quests, Blizzard don't care about, only. Barn trap has exact the same mechanics. I always forget to turn this stupid "summon wolf" buff and this stupid wolf aggroes and kills mobs, I need to capture.
    31) More immersive weather effects. In Wow world is felt static. It's exact the same every day. Even when I was playing Wow on private servers back in 2005, weather handling was much better - at least weather was changing more frequently. Every day should be different. Rain, mist, fog, snow, sunny, clouds, etc. Even in Gothic 3 weather effects were much better. I still remember those misty mornings.
    32) Pets, finally learning to jump with their master. You know, when I was making waypoints for Counter-Strike PODBot, I could teach bots to do everything, I could do by myself - even jump. Pets, aggroing half of instance due to terribly designed waypoints - is well know problem since day one. Why can't pet do exactly the same, you do, not just stupidly follow waypoints? Why can't they jump, when you jump?
    33) PVP, being completely removed from PVE servers. I've got sick of accidental PVP flagging by PVP-flagged NPCs. I don't PVP principally. I hate PVP. I play on PVE server for reason. If Blizzard don't want me to walk among other faction players in their towns - then phase them! Replace them with not flagged PVE mobs, unless I have my PVP flag turned on. Simple solution!
    34) Fix Huntards and Nooblocks - disable aspects and pet taunts in dungeons and raids.
    35) Make "Flash taskbar icon when being invited to Dungeon/BG or arrive on flight path" option, like it's done in other games. When I sit in queue for several minutes or AFK on flight path - I usually prefer to Alt-Tab and surf in Internet. But I usually also listen to music, when I play Wow, and sound - is the only way to notice invite/arrive. So I have to either get stuck in boredom or turn my music off. Simple feature can fix this problem.
    36) Upgradable and customizable followers. Upgradable follower - is great idea from Diablo.
    37) Upgradable and customizable mounts. Both 36 and 37 ideas - are "Extra progress + extra customization" ideas on a par with players' housing. We need real things to work on - not ephemeral.
    38) Character stats, being made more interesting. Blizzard tend to completely remove stats from gear and replace them with simple ilvl value. This removes some degree of interest from collecting gear and stacking stats. Reason is simple - players don't understand stats without 3rd party's theorycrafting. Maybe instead of trying to get rid of 3rd party theorycrafting, Blizzard should integrate it into their game? For example, they may provide estimated DPS value, calculated from character stats. Player will see, what stats are more usable for him. Also this will encourage players to improve their skills in order to reach this estimated DPS (Recount will be able to provide % from estimated DPS, which will be more correct measure of skill, instead of raw DPS itself, which depends on gear) and this will encourage more passive competition in PVE too.

What is your list?

UPD:
    I still need to ask this question. I don't think, I need to create separate thread for this purpose, cuz this thread fits it perfectly.

I love Wow. I play it since Vanilla. I've invested huge amount of time, money and effort into it. I don't need any other game. I don't need Diablo. I don't need Skyrim.

But... I don't need MMO. And never needed - since day one. What should I do, if we take into account, that Blizzard don't leave me any options, other than play Wow as MMO?

UPD2:
    Also ask yourself the same question. Do you really need MMO? Do you really need open world, where you can interact with other players or instanced content would be enough for you? Remember several things: 1) Raids - are instanced content too. The only difference - you have to recruit players and organize them, if you want to raid. Any competitive online game has this feature. MWO has Units, but this fact doesn't turn it into MMO. 2) Chatting with other players - isn't MMO feature. Any game has it now. I.e. guild chat doesn't magically turn Wow into MMO.

So. Do you really need MMO or online game with optional multiplayer would be enough for you?
    Last edited by WowIsDead64; 2016-07-04 at 10:33 AM.

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

10+ Year Old Account
    My perfect wow.
    Don't have ppl like you in the game :P

Deleted
    Number 3 is coming in Legion, so you need to think of another wish for your wishlist ;]

My perfect World of Warcraft in fact does not have people like you in it. No offense.

I can only agree on no Cross Realm Zones.

Perfect WoW?

Probably something like:

1) Have 15 lives or so, so I can spend 1 or 2 on WoW xD

15+ Year Old Account
    My perfect WoW so far seems Legion but is missing 2 things:

- Cross-realm Mythic raiding and guilds
    - Merging of Alliance and Horde when it comes to raids and guilds (let's be straight, in term of PvE this conflict doesn't make any sense what so ever and for PvP reasons factions aren't really needed - world PvP is dead anyway and it doesn't seem it's coming back)

Mine.

1. Resources are relevant. You should be thinking about the mana/rage/energy cost of every GCD you use. Low cost less effective vs high cost very effective. This kind of still happens in PvE but not as much as before. In PvP, it's mostly irrelevant nowadays. Resource generation is in general too high.

2. Best rotations should include empty GCDs. When every GCD is filled, it's just a matter of not screwing up the rotation or dying which is basically auto-pilot. If a perfect rotation was something like a periodic 3 GCDs used and 1 free GCD, there would be some room for players to delay rotations left and right to maximize output.

1 and 2 are highly correlated with each other. A good player has so little room to differentiate himself from a bad player when every GCD is filled and resources are abundant. The only times he will pull ahead is when a) he lines his burst at a more opportune time and when b) the bad player screws up. Add free GCDs and limited resources and the bad player will mismanage his GCDs by using abilities he shouldn't when he is low on a resource while the good player might wait a few seconds or skip part of his rotation to increase his long term dps.

This also applies to PvP where the rule of thumb nowadays is to heal every injured target back to full with little regard to your mana. TBC and LK were much more interesting on that aspect when a healer would often choose to wait out the 5-sec mp5 window to cast a heal even if his partner is at 30% because the rewards (more mana) may outweight the risk (leaving your partner low on hp).

Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    9) 5ppls having balanced difficulty (like in WotLK) - not difficult, but impossible without proper healer and tank (non-tanks being two-shot by mobs).
    You can ask for whatever you want, but don't make false statments pls

Quote Originally Posted by Rurts View Post
    Number 3 is coming in Legion, so you need to think of another wish for your wishlist ;]
    It 100% won't be free. Assuming, how gold is inflated now, it will cost at least 100g. I know, that it isn't much, when you have 300k gold in your pocket or can buy 80k for $20. But you should know, that I HATE so called "consumables". I.e. when something is limited and you have to care about some crap, you shouldn't care about.

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

Deleted
    It 100% won't be free. Assuming, how gold is inflated now, it will cost at least 100g. I know, that it isn't much, when you have 300k gold in your pocket or can buy 80k for $20. But you should know, that I HATE so called "consumables". I.e. when something is limited and you have to care about some crap, you shouldn't care about.
    Naw, iirc you just switch between spec just like now, you just have all 3 specs to switch between. Unless you mean... paying to *unlock* 2nd/3rd spec? But that's peanuts, like 40g or something paid ONCE at level... 40? So an absulte and complete non-issue.

If it costs 100g each re-spec its one step forward, two (hundred) steps back. We have two "free" specs at the moment..

Hell, if that's the case, I will only change spec for the artifact quest chains... specially with alts

Quote Originally Posted by Rurts View Post
    Naw, iirc you just switch between spec just like now, you just have all 3 specs to switch between. Unless you mean... paying to *unlock* 2nd/3rd spec? But that's peanuts, like 40g or something paid ONCE at level... 40? So an absulte and complete non-issue.
    I sure hope we only pay for unlocking the third spec
    Last edited by ReVnX; 2016-04-28 at 10:43 AM.

All the game redone as a single-player offline Skyrim-like adventure.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ReVnX View Post
    If it costs 100g each re-spec its one step forward, two (hundred) steps back. We have two "free" specs at the moment..
    I agree this would suck, otoh 100 gold now is like 10g in WotLK or 1g in Vanilla ;P So it's more or less inline with the costs of basic stuff we all remember so fondly (buying spell reagents, ammo etc.). They need some sinks you know.

But yeah, I'd prefer free swapping whenever.

Quote Originally Posted by ReVnX View Post

Hell, if that's the case, I will only change spec for the artifact quest chains... specially with alts

I sure hope we only pay for unlocking the third spec
    You should remember, that Blizzard claimed several times, that double spec - is their mistake. And that if they could done it other way - they definitely would. Same happened with flying, as you know. So, now there is a big chance, that respeccing will be made paid. And of course - they need more gold sinks now.

You may notice, that Wow slowly stands on P2W rails. More and more things cost more and more gold. And gold is obtainable via $$$. Yeah, gold is easily obtainable via Garrisons now, but it looks like in Legion gold won't be so easily obtainable. So imagine, what new player will feel, when Blizzard will ask him to pay 100g per respec? "Where is my $20", I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some of those points makes me SO happy that you aren't a WoW Developer.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Seriously no offense dude, but the truth is that my perfect wow, would be a game in which someone like you would never be interested in playing.
    That said you have as much right as i do to envision the game design as you please.

Deleted
    You may like current direction of development. You may want to play older xpacks. But, I think, all of you have a list of features, that will never happen or will happen eventually, but it will be way too late for you.

Here is my list:

1) Instanced questing. We have Diablo talent system. We will have Diablo world quest system in Legion. What do we miss? Yeah! I've got sick of competition in PVE. PVE isn't about competition! I'm true PVE player and I hate competition! Also, I pay my money to wait in queues. It doesn't mean, we don't need competition at all. But, as some player mentioned on official forums - we need "passive" competition. It's when we compete with other players indirectly - via playing better, than them, for example.
    2) Flying everywhere without restrictions (Even 1-60). There is no point in interacting with ground objects, other, than completing quest objectives. Quest tells me to kill 10 mobs - I kill 10 mobs. Killing more - is just pointless waste of my time. Travelling from point A to point B - isn't playing the game. It's idling. And I hate idling.
    3) Tri-spec without any restrictions. Spec restriction is pointless at this point. It's my choice to play all specs, if I'm skilled enough to play them all. I don't understand, why it's bad. It means more healers and tanks. Also it's one of those "true achievements" in this game.
    4) All classes being available to all races. Class/Race restriction is pointless at this point. I want race to be purely cosmetical. If I like Tauren visual appearance - I want to be able to play Tauren Rogues, Warlocks, Mages and Demon Hunters.
    5) Players housing (And I want to be alone there - not among bunch of no-name NPCs). I want to put effort into some real thing in this game - into building my own house.
    6) Tier sets, weapons, and trinkets in LFR. Disable LFR set bonuses and weapon/trinket procs in Normal+ raids - problem solved.
    7) 10ppl LFR. More players =/= more epic. More players = more mess. I don't feel, that my effort in meaningful in 25ppl group.
    8) New 5ppls every patch. 5ppls - small group content with best reward/effort ratio.
    9) 5ppls having balanced difficulty (like in WotLK) - not difficult, but impossible without proper healer and tank (non-tanks being two-shot by mobs). I've got sick of DDs, pulling half of instance due to their stupid "GO GO GO" mentality. It kills my enjoyment and immersion. I play tank for reason - just because I want to tank. Tank and healer roles should be made meaningful again. Players don't listen to tanks, who ask them not to pull mobs. This should be made technically impossible, as it was in the past.
    10) 5ppls, where pack/boss skipping is physically impossible. In most cases it's easier and faster to simply kill pack, than f#$k with skipping it. But most players are being tricked by this illusion, that skipping - is faster. It the same illusion, as that killing cannons at Fel Forge - is faster way of progression, than simply killing mobs. They don't take into account time, needed to find cannon ball and intact cannon. Skipping is felt like cheating - it kills immersion. I come to 5ppl to actually play it.
    11) Reward, that would encourage players to kill all mobs in 5ppls. Something similar to experience while leveling - small per mob, but insuring steady progression. May be reputation? Tabard reputation - was actually a great idea.
    12) Everything being account wide. It's pointless to grind things to simply make further grind on this character easier, cuz at some point you'll abandon him and start playing other one. But grind won't be pointless, if other character will be able to use results of your effort too. For example, what the point in having +20% mount speed on main character, who don't need buildings, like Lumber Mill and Trading Post any more, so you can build Stables on him, if I don't play it any more? This +20% would be useful for other character, I still play. This was always a hard choice - to play main and lose progress or to progress on alt, but lose all bonuses, you've earned on your main. In ideal case it shouldn't matter at all, what character you're currently playing - it should be just a matter of choice.
    13) No CRZ. At least no CRZ by default - i.e. you would still be able to play with you friends from other servers, if you would like to.

What is your list?
    Sorry to say man but i disagree with pretty much everything you said..

1) Bad idea, this is not Diablo.
    2) Flying is a terrible feature that reduces player interaction.
    3) Stop being lazy and go respec, what you call an annoyance i call a part of the game that if removed will yield even less gameplay than there currently is. Vanilla system ftw, i would even prefer if they removed dual spec.
    4)No, No No No No NO NO! There has to be race/class restrictions and this does not have to do with balance but simply the fact that some class/race combinations don't make sense. We have enough more on.
    5) Player Housing is not needed, Blizzard should focus on real content not Garrison 2.0
    6) No, LFR is not supposed to be treated as real raiding -because it isn't real raiding. And ask yourself this; why would you even want to see these things in LFR?there is no difference between trying your best or worst in LFR you are rewarded the same.
    7) 10 player LFR? How about you remove LFR and make entry raids like Karazhan instead? Easy content but with one difficulty. If you are too bad to do what people consider "normal" difficulty nowadays then im sorry but you don't deserve to see the content.
    8) New 5man Dungeons would be good, but they shouldn't be easy to do and by that i mean that there should be one difficulty and it should be mythic.
    9) Yes i too would like more emphasis on content that can't be facerolled and require things like CC and strategy before pulling.
    10) Doesen't really matter if you can skip something or not. The problem is the poor dungeon design we have currently. If you take an old Instance like BRD for example you would have multiple pathways and ways to skip earlier parts of the dungeon, yet the problem you are describing was never prevalent to me.
    11) I disagree, nobody wants to farm trash for no reason and it's is boring / lazy content.
    12) Terrible idea and heres why. If everything is account wide then it is virtually impossible to have a REAL main. Back in the day you would pick a class and invest everything into it and you would love it. What this "purchase lvl 100" / reroll mentality leads to is unstable gameplay and for players to never feel like they have a safe-haven when playing. I fully understand that there are many who still play their main characters because of how long they have had those. But for players like me this is an issue and i would like for the game to have much more character investment. It is a huge issue atm so PLEASE dont make it worse.
    13) CRZ's are terrible.and should never have been implimented. They take away from Immersion and you never meet the same players when leveling. But then again who am i kidding, you never level in this game anymore. You get to 15 and do dungeons with overpowered gear and never die once doing so and you get to max level within a day pretty much no matter what.

In conclusion: I prefer the older versions of the game because they were true to the original intent with an MMO, in hindsight there was a lot of stupid shit but even the stupid shit (5min duration on paladin buffs for example) you could have a laugh about and to some extent you would be entertained. The problem is that the current game caters to an audience that shouldn't play MMO's. MMO's are timesinks that are meant to entertain you for a long period of time, this is not possible if you make the game increasingly easier/time efficient

LFR Was the worst implimentation to the game PERIOD. I really hope Blizzard releases legacy servers and that the LFR-players try it and get a heartattack after pulling two mobs at once.
    Last edited by mmocb13fbb0658; 2016-04-28 at 11:58 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DrBaldhead View Post
    All the game redone as a single-player offline Skyrim-like adventure.
    All the game redone as a single-player offline dark souls like adventure.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ScrubSlayer View Post
    2) Flying is a terrible feature that reduces player interaction.
    Could you please elaborate how this happens in a PVE realm?

Deleted
    You may notice, that Wow slowly stands on P2W rails. More and more things cost more and more gold. And gold is obtainable via $$$. Yeah, gold is easily obtainable via Garrisons now, but it looks like in Legion gold won't be so easily obtainable. So imagine, what new player will feel, when Blizzard will ask him to pay 100g per respec? "Where is my $20", I guess.
    WoW being p2w is pure bullshit. The inflation is constant from expansion to expansion, granted, the amount of inflation in WoD was even crazier than usual, because Blizzard dropped the ball completely, allowing garrisons to provide horrendous amounts of gold. This influx of gold took the economy with it, now people sit on millions of gold. Why else do you think they're raising the gold cap by a factor of 10? 100g gold is cheap change, considering a single raid consumable item goes for 20-50g or more, a gem goes for 5k or more, a somewhat useful BoE epic goes for tens of thousand gold.

If anything, the token is a way for new or returning players to catch up to an economy where everything costs thousands of gold and everyone easily sits on millions. I made 2.5 million gold in WoD by doing nothing special, not even being very proactive about playing the AH, just doing my garrisons and selling surpluses, and I took a break lasting half of WoD. If you think this inflation is going to suddenly go *poof* in Legion... dream on.

So the way things are, you'll sell 1 gem or endgame enchant or crafting item and be able to buy 50 respecs for it (at the high price of 100 gold per respec). How many times a day do you need to respec, again?
    Last edited by mmoc4588e6de4f; 2016-04-28 at 12:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Some of those points makes me SO happy that you aren't a WoW Developer.
    That's why <3M players currently play Wow - not 100M.