Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    Nope, and he doesn't need any help either. Monk is trainable class, and you can't train to become separate specie.
    there's 0 reason he couldn't become half naga due to magic given he is the pre-evolution of one anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    He would say tear it down and build a glorious statue of your King.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    He would say tear it down and build a glorious statue of your King.
    To be fair, why would he want to tear a statue of him sleeping ? But i agree on idea of building another one. Another one. And another one. He should hire Dj Khaled for his PR.

Deleted
    Nope, and he doesn't need any help either. Monk is trainable class, and you can't train to become separate specie.
    But he can and yes he needs all the help in the world. Traitorous chimp with tusks, he made hozen look like intellectual elite. Are you saying that Old Gods can't make a training camp for half nagas? or even nagas themselves at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    there's 0 reason he couldn't become half naga due to magic given he is the pre-evolution of one anyway.
    exactly

Obviously the only solution to the Sylvanas vs Vol'Jin debate is for Vol'Jin to die. Sylvanas resurrects him using the last of her Val'kyr. Now we have a Forsaken Troll Warchief.

In her honor, Vol'Jin changes his name to Vol'Syl'Jin

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Obviously the only solution to the Sylvanas vs Vol'Jin debate is for Vol'Jin to die. Sylvanas resurrects him using the last of her Val'kyr. Now we have a Forsaken Troll Warchief.

In her honor, Vol'Jin changes his name to Vol'Syl'Jin

I believe it was stated that Sylvanas can only rise humans.

That is elven domain to be mutated to something else.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleJin View Post
    But he can and yes he needs all the help in the world. Traitorous chimp with tusks, he made hozen look like intellectual elite. Are you saying that Old Gods can't make a training camp for half nagas? or even nagas themselves at this point.
    First of all all this assasination have been altered in book and it looked different. Secondly EACH big hero character needed help at some point. Thrall, Sylvanas, Garrosh, Baine, Tyrande....

Sylvanas having the record here. And yet it's Vol'Jin shat is given shit-talk for something that was retconned.

First of all all this assasination have been altered in book and it looked different. Secondly EACH big hero character needed help at some point. Thrall, Sylvanas, Garrosh, Baine, Tyrande....

Sylvanas having the record here. And yet it's Vol'Jin shat is given shit-talk for something that was retconned.
    Val'kyr can only raise humans, yes. The Vrykul and their descendants. There's other methods to raising trolls.

And what did elves come from
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Deleted

I don't remember Garrosh asking for help. But the rest of the filthy mob probably did. Especially mister h-help me. Anyway, what is there to talk about him, traitor and scum. Lowbrow lowlife tusked chimp agoo achoo chuchu ag ag ag. Should have stayed with hozen.

It is the troll bloodline in general that is highly adaptive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    It is the troll bloodline in general that is highly adaptive.
    Primitives are so easy to mutate.

It would be really weird to kill off Vol'jin. Varian I can understand. His story arc is more or less complete and killing him off thrusts Anduin into a position to continue his story. And while not all alliance players like him, he's been around in his position since Wrath.

Vol'jin has been around since vanilla, sure, but didn't really do much but sit around in Thrall's hut until the troll island event as far as I know. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. And then after that, he was involved in the new troll starter experience, and in MoP leading the rebellion on the horde side.

Then come WoD and we don't get to see him do anything of note in the role. So far as I know he has the exact same generic quests as Varian to send you after the Iron Horde and then shows up in your garrision when you build your ship yard to tell you to attack alliance ships or something. Then he either dies or goes afk in Legion. It feels like they've never let him DO anything in the role. Even in SoO all we really got to see from him was sending fodder against the scorpion mech thing until after Garrosh was defeated, at which point he's annointed by Thrall. He really hasn't done anything to impress me, though to be fair I haven't read his novel either.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rathbourne View Post
    If it was a side character then it wouldnt have mattered.This is the fucking Warchief of the Horde.Horde lost a Warchief in Cata(Thrall),then MoP(Garry) and now again in Legion('Jin).
    Alliance lost Bolvar, Magni, Varian.

I'm more pissed that wiped out Varian. I fucking hate Anduin the prissy little cocksucker. Yet it seems like they want to make him the poster boy for Humans.

Uggh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rathbourne View Post
    If it was a side character then it wouldnt have mattered.This is the fucking Warchief of the Horde.Horde lost a Warchief in Cata(Thrall),then MoP(Garry) and now again in Legion('Jin).
    And hopefully we lose Sylvanas in the expansion after Legion so we can go back to an Orc Warchief and stop this switching madness for a while.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack Flash View Post
    Alliance lost Bolvar, Magni, Varian.
    Bolvar and Magni aren't even dead. Your point being?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm betting that ol Vol ain't dead, and at some point he show's up with a army of something.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    Bolvar and Magni aren't even dead. Your point being?
    Bolvar is undead and the crispy fried Lich Colonel, Magni has been Diamond until Legion.

Thrall also isn't dead. My point being, both sides have lost people.

Deleted
    So, a new Warchief each year....
    It's confirmed, Sylvanas ist stupid for taking the mantle of the Warchief. The title is obviously cursed. Trust me, I was a Scarlet Crusader, I know about curses. Our Leaders happened all to die, become undead or taken over by Nathrezim, but I'm still not sure who spoke the Curse. In the Warchiefs Case, I'm pretty sure Jaina did it.

Sylvanas can raise humans and blood/high elves
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Val'kyr can only raise humans, yes. The Vrykul and their descendants. There's other methods to raising trolls.
    That isn't available to her.

And what did elves come from
    Elves have broken dna beacuse of WoE. Trolls are only slightly changing to adapt to environment, their core features always remained the same through changing environmeant and passing time. It's the elves that were chaning to something weird, like fish creature, half-demon, and now half-spider.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    So, a new Warchief each year....
    It's confirmed, Sylvanas ist stupid for taking the mantle of the Warchief. The title is obviously cursed. Trust me, I was a Scarlet Crusader, I know about curses. Our Leaders happened all to die, become undead or taken over by Nathrezim, but I'm still not sure who spoke the Curse. In the Warchiefs Case, I'm pretty sure Jaina did it.
    Jaina can't kill a blood elf with an arcane spell, i'm pretty sure cursing is beyond her... unless she really is a dreadlord.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol