Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    100 wins in 3's literally takes max 3 days if you're casual. Just however around low mmr, you'll win 100 wins in a few days for gods sake xD

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Betting some of them will be presitge mounts, which is more a grind than a skill game. Just do some BGs every now and then and do your best to contribute to a win and you'll have it eventually.

Also keeping with tradition there will probably be one for 100 3v3 wins per season, which of course is faster if you're skilled enough to win most of your games but also this one is something you should be able to get eventually.
    So very true, I should probably have tried to win some arenas here and there in the past but chose not to. Oh well, maybe with the new honor system and no PvP gear I'll actually get going. :P

It would be nice to have a PVE way to get a recolored version of the model. It would also be nice to get the PVE mounts in a recolored version doing PVP.
    Some people play really much but hate PVP. Other dislike PVE and only play PVP. Those are really two very different things and having two versions of the same mount for both activities sounds like a good solution to me.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Deleted
    been trying to find groups for 3vs3 last few weeks and all i see its the usual bullshit of 2300 skilled people only bullshit , not that i care much since i geared my dk and dunno how to pvp with him

Deleted
    Just play the damn game, I dont weep for all the PvE goodies

But dont worry, even if you suck in this game there are more things to come by the cash shop

have hope op, for if you watch this video

you can see that he's riding a kodo from the tauren mount vendor. if you look closely, you can see it has the new kodo model

so, i do think the vanilla mounts are all going to be updated eventually.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    Yeah? Then why don't they give that dumb moose to PvP'ers and give me that badass looking warhorse? Come on man.
    The Moose from HFC is one of the better mount models in the game.... Also you're only so angry about this because you don't PvP, what about the PvPers who don't PvE? They deserve worse mounts because you can't or don't want to PvP? You're argument is literally based fully from your objective point of view, nothing else. You're the definition of the classic WoW player trying to cry until everything works out for YOU, not everybody else.

Great attitude man, keep it up, you're going to be happy all of the time...

10+ Year Old Account
    Hate to be the person bringing it up, but far more exclusive rewards are put behind the raiding wall that less people are interested in than PvP. There's no problem here.

I don't PvP, and I love the mount - I can accept that I won't get it, or that I'll have to work in order to.

It's fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Aviemore View Post
    Hate to be the person bringing it up, but far more exclusive rewards are put behind the raiding wall that less people are interested in than PvP. There's no problem here.

I don't PvP, and I love the mount - I can accept that I won't get it, or that I'll have to work in order to.

It's fine.
    it wouldn't piss people off so much, if it wasn't currently the ONLY way to get a high rez version of your racial mount.

once all the vanilla mounts are updated, if they are, then i won't really care, because i hate all the extra dangly bits on the pvp ones. but until then, it's very unfair that non-pvpers have to ride around on 2004 potatoes.
    Last edited by derpkitteh; 2016-04-28 at 10:00 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    In a fashion I sort of agree, I would like perhaps some added racial mounts say in done the manner the argent tournament did giving 2 mounts for every race represented there. If they did that instead of putting a few mounts in a raid I wouldn't mind. However to make mounts fair in that regard that would take a lot of art time to make one for each faction. And without the epeen carrot on a stick mount in raids I think the incentive would decline even further.

But totally would love another argent tournament style of getting pets mounts and weapons themed based on the races. Cause that white skeletal warhorse <3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Betting some of them will be presitge mounts, which is more a grind than a skill game. Just do some BGs every now and then and do your best to contribute to a win and you'll have it eventually.

Also keeping with tradition there will probably be one for 100 3v3 wins per season, which of course is faster if you're skilled enough to win most of your games but also this one is something you should be able to get eventually.
    I hate arena PvP, so I will not be doing this, no matter how great a mount looks like. But if you can farm one of these with BGs, I will probably do this. I have farmed all black PvP mounts back then when they have been available, and the Alterac mount.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xerra View Post
    In a fashion I sort of agree, I would like perhaps some added racial mounts say in done the manner the argent tournament did giving 2 mounts for every race represented there. If they did that instead of putting a few mounts in a raid I wouldn't mind. However to make mounts fair in that regard that would take a lot of art time to make one for each faction. And without the epeen carrot on a stick mount in raids I think the incentive would decline even further.

But totally would love another argent tournament style of getting pets mounts and weapons themed based on the races. Cause that white skeletal warhorse <3
    I would support this. Are there any new Class-themed mounts rewarded by the Class Halls?

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    it wouldn't piss people off so much, if it wasn't currently the only way to get a high rez version of your racial mount.

Once all the vanilla mounts are updated, if they are, then i won't really care, because i hate all the extra dangly bits on the pvp ones. But until then, it's very unfair that non-pvpers have to ride around on 2004 potatoes.
    this so much

this so much
    THEY'RE MOUNTS. They don't do anything.

They aren't mandatory. Just don't get them. Your obsession with collection doesn't justify anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    How is it different from raid-only mounts?

If you want one of the new pvp mounts you can fight for them, like everyone else.
    That raid only mounts don't get removed as new content is released (boss drops % are lowered ok but achievement mounts will be still there) so any retard 10yr old kid can pick his lv110 toon and get hfc mount just like now you can get ToT or Soo mount without any challenge
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well I'm amused. Personally I think the Gilnean Warhorse and Draenei Elekk look terribad but hey, suppose that's my opinion. Anyways, It's been like this for quite a while. You have been able to get unique rewards for Gladiator, Rated BGs/Arena Wins, Raids, Challenge Modes, Dungeons, Achievements and even lots of Gold. Short summary, get off your butt and do it if you want it. How do you think other people get these rewards? By whining on MMO-Champion?
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    That raid only mounts don't get removed as new content is released (boss drops % are lowered ok but achievement mounts will be still there) so any retard 10yr old kid can pick his lv110 toon and get hfc mount just like now you can get ToT or Soo mount without any challenge
    But you could be farming them for years without getting them (the low drop % mounts).

It's not hard to get most PvP mounts. You only need 100 3v3 wins which you can do on any class.
    Only the Gladiator mounts, which are a rare sight in any case, require serious skill.

PvP'ers get way cooler mounts. Switch them around, give the dumb moose to PvP'ers and PvE'ers the cool looking horse.
    Someone call the wambulance. L2PvP

Deleted
    So? Last time I checked, there were quite a few unique mounts only available through PvE as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    This way of thinking is what's wrong with the game. There should always be special and unique items for putting in the work in different areas of the game. It's bullshit that everything is so homogenized. You should get a totally unique set of gear for putting in the time and effort in CM's or a unique mount for doing harder raid content or high level pvp. To the victor go the spoils. Stop killing the fucking flavor of the game by giving everyone everything and complaining about how it's unfair for that one kid on the playground to have a toy that you don't have.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    it wouldn't piss people off so much, if it wasn't currently the ONLY way to get a high rez version of your racial mount.

once all the vanilla mounts are updated, if they are, then i won't really care, because i hate all the extra dangly bits on the pvp ones. but until then, it's very unfair that non-pvpers have to ride around on 2004 potatoes.
    This is still the same argument as 'this mount is exclusive to X' except you're saying about high-res mounts in general.
    PvE'rs get high res and unique mounts too don't they? I know the moose is one, the felsteel annihilator is another, plus the achievement mounts.

And keep in mind that the PvP mounts aren't just high res versions of racial mounts, they have thier own skin that sets them completely apart.

If I can't be freely handed that sexy Ironhoof Destroyer (which I believe is high-res) then why should you get a Vicious Warhorse?