Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezorus View Post
    They guy just wants a camwhore to watch that's all ������
    nothing wrong with that. now you have my attention.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Irlking View Post
    Why are you looking for specifically female streamers? whats wrong with male streamers?
    they don't have vah Jay Jay.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Deleted
    Watching twitch to fap is a bit weird but whatever floats your boat. There are people with lot weirder fetishes out there.

Watching twitch to fap is a bit weird but whatever floats your boat. There are people with lot weirder fetishes out there.
    Are you kidding me? You can't not fap when watching Summit1g stream. It's impossible. You can try, but you'll join the rest of us eventually.

Deleted
    who said anything about fapping? But yeah whatever makes it through the day

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by trigshady View Post
    You may find lots of them at http://twitchladies.com/ for your "research"
    awesome! thanks for the link.

Deleted
    Can I just quickly ask how well WOW does on Twitch? Never checked!!

Deleted
    Some sad people in here, they are not funny, entertaining or even good at the game.. Just after cash from lonely guys

Giggi....ty...

That's all I'm thinking right now.

Kaceytron.

I know what you're after OP.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Danguar View Post
    Can I just quickly ask how well WOW does on Twitch? Never checked!!
    According Twitch.. WoW is 13th~ right now as most watched game.. LoL takes usually top place and there are even more female streamers who play LoL rather than WoW

I can't imagine watching game streaming for any reason other than boobs, because although I find gaming interesting, I find watching other people game, and especially listening to them talk about it, tragically boring.

But I don't even watch streaming for boobs. I don't watch it at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Foj View Post
    I can't imagine watching game streaming for any reason other than boobs, because although I find gaming interesting, I find watching other people game, and especially listening to them talk about it, tragically boring.

But I don't even watch streaming for boobs. I don't watch it at all.
    Different people, different taste, different interests my friend

Remove the streaming part of the question and the answer would still be no.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bizerk View Post
    Remove the streaming part of the question and the answer would still be no.
    You mean there are no good female wow players? ) I think you are wrong. There are plenty good female gamers out there. I see girls kicking asses in CS:GO, Call of Duty... Those are skill based games. So if there are girls good players in those type of games I am sure there are some really good mmo female players also.

My current favorite is twitch.tv/gnuchan She's a new streamer, a Mythic 13/13 Warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by Niilo View Post
    You mean there are no good female wow players? ) I think you are wrong. There are plenty good female gamers out there. I see girls kicking asses in CS:GO, Call of Duty... Those are skill based games. So if there are girls good players in those type of games I am sure there are some really good mmo female players also.
    Yeah they are so good. Must be why they have to play in their own leagues because they can't beat actual good players and don't even make any money off their actual performance and instead have to beg for donations on twitch to have any income at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Bizerk View Post
    Yeah they are so good. Must be why they have to play in their own leagues because they can't beat actual good players and don't even make any money off their actual performance and instead have to beg for donations on twitch to have any income at all.
    Top Pro female CSGO players make salaries, they are damn good players and better than you'll ever be. Don't talk about things you know nothing about.
    Also, there are plenty of greatly skilled female gamers at the pro and amateur level.

So much projection going on in this thread, it's hilarious.

Deleted
    Hmm. What if OP is a woman and wants to watch other women play games? Is that weird?

Deleted
    Are there any good WoW streamers in general? Sex not important? I'd like to maybe follow someone to see some alpha/beta content, but all the guys I had the displeasure of seeing are either whining instead of playing, whoring themselves for attention with Nost and "zomfg wow sux" drama, or just not covering the content really. What I need is just someone who can showcase content, knows when to shut up and let the game do the talking, and when they DO speak they are able to say anything remotely insightful or amusing. Thoughts?