Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Rebuilding of Stormwind?

Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    The hard-working citizens of Stormwind have been hard at work rebuilding the remaining destroyed section of the city. It is there that a monument of such significance will go.
    =========================

Really? I am so happy!!

Well aslong as the ruins are gone this is fine with me.

I guess that was the plan all along... but such a sad plan. I hope the seasonal events will also make us go there at least once a year.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

If all we have to go by is that one model I wouldn't get your hopes up on the park actually getting rebuilt.

Finally!

10/char

Quote Originally Posted by Florena Emberlin View Post
    If all we have to go by is that one model I wouldn't get your hopes up on the park actually getting rebuilt.
    Well, they said the monument will be in the park, so they generally have to rebuild it in order to put the monument there.

Quote Originally Posted by Florena Emberlin View Post
    You really think they're going to put the monument on top of the smouldering ruins, having it balancing precariously on a pile of blackened rubble?

Deleted
    I mean, half of the Park collapsed into the sea, it will be a lot smaller than it was before, I imagine it would be closer to an actual park rather than a grassy urban area. Overlooking the sea. It will be "fixed" in the sense there will be fresh brickwork I imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by Darzhan View Post
    I mean, half of the Park collapsed into the sea, it will be a lot smaller than it was before, I imagine it would be closer to an actual park rather than a grassy urban area. Overlooking the sea. It will be "fixed" in the sense there will be fresh brickwork I imagine.
    That's how I see it, too. And honestly, that's fine for me. I just need a huge expansive new district, I just want them to get rid of that eyesore. Even just putting a wall there would've been enough for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, there will be more than just the monument. The area is too big for just that one.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    This is BS, where is Garrosh statue in orgrimmar?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    Well, he was dishonorable in the end.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Probably couldn't get the Goblins, Trolls or Tauren to build it after he ordered his men to kill them in the streets.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    That monuent doesn't fit in the hole on its own. There's going to be more there. Maybe not to the same scale as the park, but something's filling that in.

Probably Blizz will just remove the requirements to unlock Twilight Highlands and send you there directly in 7.0.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems odd they would put the monument there and not you know... with his wife in the cemetery.
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

I'm glad that that eyesore is gone. That area was neglected for too long.

10+ Year Old Account
    Those Stormwind builders work bloody slowly, took them 3 expansions to fix Lakeshire Bridge and another 3 expansions to fix the park district that was destroyed. If only they paid Van Cleef what he was due, man could have had all these places built within seconds :P
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll believe it when I see it.

Next to the Hitler statue. I think the one Thrall made for him fits just perfectly. It's where he always wanted to be (old Draenor) anyway:
    Last edited by Kryos; 2016-04-28 at 10:50 PM.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!