Page 35 of 42 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Not sure I would classify severe shock and horror as 'into' it, but the possibility of it making him crazy is still there. It's just before he seemed like he was looking for kills, but now that he had to do it to a *real* person he had to seriously consider whether he would do it. I expected him to just leave the guy there and suffer.

That's one thing this show has that TWD had to build up to. I don't know if it's just the difference between Los Angeles and rural Georgia, but these people are survivors right now. They already do what they have to do. Both Chris and Nick doing some crazy stuff that people on TWD still have trouble with this far in.
    His expression clearly changed after the first couple hits. He was definitely getting into it. It wasn't shock or horror.

Uh, yeah, sorry but Chris is a psychopath just waiting to snap. The kid is trouble, and they need to realize that before it's too late.

Deleted
    It could've just been bad acting by a bad actor.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    It could've just been bad acting by a bad actor.
    If it was An isolated incident possibly. The overall story though is pretty indicative that Chris is broken.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dasffion View Post
    If it was An isolated incident possibly. The overall story though is pretty indicative that Chris is broken.
    Yeah, I'm not saying he's not broken. I was talking about the bad actor acting as if the character liked murdering the man.

I'm starting to think this thing just helps them recoup costs for the Walking Dead.
    If I recall correctly there was outrage at AMC over TWD's second season because they slashed the budget. Turned out not to get a big deal.

To me this show would be great and enjoyable....but...they just keep making stupid choices that annoy me more than what rest of the episode brings enjoyment. For example if you live in a zombie apocalypse world, why the fuck do you go out on your own to explore some shit. Nick is the best character in the show and I hate that they write some stupid scenes for him aswell (the upsidedown boat, the cliff etc) Other than those he's been the most in his element so far.

This episode felt rather lame, to slowly paced and some sloppy scenes transition (like Travis struggling with an underwater zombie, then the next scene he's just right back in the machine room). They meet some new people and just abandoned them like that, Chris didn't even bother rolling that wounded guy from the plane on his belly to the rest of the group. Strand is still the best part of the episode, but for the rest its just the group looking for stuff, repairing the boat and looking like total idiots when dealing with a herd of walkers. Think I'm actually glad the new people got cut loose at the end.

Previous episode was rather good, I actually felt sad for the family and their losses.

Finally watched the first episode of this season... these people are idiots. Strand is easily my favorite and then probably hot little Alicia just cuz... hot. It's sort of like the start of TWD for me, I liked Shane and was feeling out the others, this one it's Strand and Pablo, really not sure what to make of the others other than they are fucking idiots.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Pablo
    I laughed, and I'm not happy about it.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Chris didn't even bother rolling that wounded guy from the plane on his belly to the rest of the group..
    Pretty sure that guy had part of his spine destroyed, and was likely in great pain + not going to ever able to move again (at the very least from the waist down), which is not very ideal in a zombie apocalypse =P

Why did strand cut their boat lose? He really couldn't of dropped them off near land. That was just evil, He is still my favorite character but jeeez man.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Just when we were getting hints of the asian girl being sorta important in the coming episodes, bam, sayonara. I lol'd.

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Just when we were getting hints of the asian girl being sorta important in the coming episodes, bam, sayonara. I lol'd.
    Yeah, that was a neat and uncharacteristic (for twd/ftwd writing standards) twist. I'll be unhappy if the people in the raft magically show up later.
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

Oh, you can probably bet they will...

I know so far i hate the male actor what ever hes name is the henchman that fixed the boat.
    I also hate Chris and i also hate the fact that the blonde lady just can't make her damn mind what she wants to do are you gonna fend for your group or are you going to swap your pants every time as you see fit?

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Now that was a fantastic episode. Well done. Back half of the season is looking pretty dang good.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Alright. The story is finally progressing. Interestingly so too.

Didn't expect that of Strand though.
    Last edited by Crackleslap; 2016-05-02 at 04:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Alright. The story is finally progressing. Interestingly so too.

Didn't expect that of Strand though.

Yes, the show is definitely ramping up, then I hear the commercial stating there are 3 episodes left. Dangit, apparently they will follow TWD formula and we get the last 8 episodes later, which if I had to guess is probably after the initial 8 episodes of season 7 of TWD.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feredir View Post
    Yes, the show is definitely ramping up, then I hear the commercial stating there are 3 episodes left. Dangit, apparently they will follow TWD formula and we get the last 8 episodes later, which if I had to guess is probably after the initial 8 episodes of season 7 of TWD.
    Nah man. That's almost all shows these days. Always taking breaks mid season. Or if you're a DC fan and watch Arrow/Flash etc they take breaks every 2 weeks or someshit. Its cancer.