10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnarilex View Post
    i'm not a big fan of the paladin set. Would rather wear judgement with Ashbinger.
    Me too. Judgement or Lightbringer are my choices. It depends what color i'm going to use with Ashbringer, the classic red or blue. Probably the latter, to fit with my character's faction.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stay away from the Arms Warrior Legion Alpha feedback thread. It's depressing seeing Celestalon's response.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Well if ret sucks (seems like they're paying attention to feedback, helllooo divine purpose and fuck you greater blessings) I'll go prot, but this latest build is one step forward. They probably won't take equality out, but if they tweak holy wrath a bit like make it a 30 sec cd or castable while moving our 100 talent row will be as good as the other rows. All we need currently is to be tuned correctly and we'll be in a good place for pve. For pvp obviously mobility is still an issue, I want to see what they're going to do about that.
    You have a horse, a stun, and freedom. What else do you want? PvP tuning is based on 3v3. Party with a rogue.

They have said multiple times that classes should have weaknesses and that filling those gaps in tool kits in the past was a bad idea.

Try playing a frost dk and having death grip as your movement ability.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Stay away from the Arms Warrior Legion Alpha feedback thread. It's depressing seeing Celestalon's response.
    Oh god, atleast fury isnt that horrible :/

Quote Originally Posted by Failedpixel View Post
    You have a horse, a stun, and freedom. What else do you want? PvP tuning is based on 3v3. Party with a rogue.

They have said multiple times that classes should have weaknesses and that filling those gaps in tool kits in the past was a bad idea.

Well I'm not really complaining. I can't speak much about the pvp side since I mainly pve. I only pvp if I'm bored, in Legion I'll do it for the mounts but thats on my free time. In my opinion with this build ret definitely feels better, a lot better, and it feels like they're listening to feedback for sure. I'm still giving feedback based on holy wrath, but I doubt we'll see it change since it has it's place in solo/group play. Just waiting for tuning now to make sure they don't fuck up rets damage, but even if they do I'll be sticking with paladin, I doubt they'll fuck up the damage though, it's not hard to tune numbers. On another note, I feel extremely bad for arms/fury warriors, it's really unfortunate.

Well I'm not really complaining. I can't speak much about the pvp side since I mainly pve. I only pvp if I'm bored, in Legion I'll do it for the mounts but thats on my free time. In my opinion with this build ret definitely feels better, a lot better, and it feels like they're listening to feedback for sure. I'm still giving feedback based on holy wrath, but I doubt we'll see it change since it has it's place in solo/group play. Just waiting for tuning now to make sure they don't fuck up rets damage, but even if they do I'll be sticking with paladin, I doubt they'll fuck up the damage though, it's not hard to tune numbers. On another note, I feel extremely bad for arms/fury warriors, it's really unfortunate.
    Arms looks boring as hell, but last time I looked Fury looked pretty fun actually. What did they change with it?

Quote Originally Posted by Wootmonkey View Post
    Arms looks boring as hell, but last time I looked Fury looked pretty fun actually. What did they change with it?
    The rotation feels fun, but it's really clunky with furious slash as a mechanic. People have been asking for that to be changed since it was implemented, but it's still there being really annoying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Failedpixel View Post

Our mobility is still going to be shit. We won't be nearly that good as you make it out to be.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

The rotation feels fun, but it's really clunky with furious slash as a mechanic. People have been asking for that to be changed since it was implemented, but it's still there being really annoying.
    Ah ya that did stand out a bit when I watched it.

Every class has its thing I guess. I'm probably going to play Shadow in legion and not looking forward to any fights with piles of AoE.

I know some people are whining about Flight not being a thing at launch, but I do have a very serious concern with the post.

This bit.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    That said, I can say that Part One should represent a significant majority of the total effort required to ultimately unlock flight. Patch content will see players adventuring within new parts of the Broken Isles, and there will likely be one or two additional criteria associated with that content. At that point, players will unlock the ability to fly throughout the Broken Isles.
    This has me very worried because it sounds like we may only be getting 1 patch again.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    This has me very worried because it sounds like we may only be getting 1 patch again.
    Don't see where you get that from. It makes no statements from which any kind of information about the length of Legion could be derived, other than that there will be at least 1 content patch.

I know some people are whining about Flight not being a thing at launch, but I do have a very serious concern with the post.

This bit.

That said, I can say that Part One should represent a significant majority of the total effort required to ultimately unlock flight. Patch content will see players adventuring within new parts of the Broken Isles, and there will likely be one or two additional criteria associated with that content. At that point, players will unlock the ability to fly throughout the Broken Isles.
    I think it's more a reference to not getting the second part until they're ready to release flight itself. Just my two pennies though.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

This bit.

I was told that flying would be unlocked in 7.2..which would make much sense. However, it doesn't have to be the last patch. If anything, i'd say there would be around 4-7 patches in legion. Don't get scared bro.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Don't see where you get that from. It makes no statements from which any kind of information about the length of Legion could be derived, other than that there will be at least 1 content patch.
    Its just the wording. First he says part(s), which COULD mean multiple different areas, but then he says "be one or two additional criteria associated with (that) content."

I fully expect Flying to be in the game by the first major content patch regardless, but that doesn't stop my biggest fear.

10+ Year Old Account

This bit.

I wouldn't be worried. I don't read it like that at all....I see "in an upcoming patch you'll finish the flight unlock ability".....nothing bout about " k guys...you do this in this patch and bam you're done with it...but we have no plans for further patches." Patience...patience

This bit.

I can see how it can be read that way, but the way he uses it is ambiguous. Content frustratingly is both a singular and plural, so it's hard to tell how many patches he is talking about...
    He could either be saying "there will be one or two additional criteria, then you get flying" or there will be one or two additional criteria, per patch, then you get flying".

If anything, it sounds to me like they're implying there will be multiple patches adding new zones. Unless I'm reading too much into "new parts of the Broken Isles".

Its just the wording. First he says part(s), which COULD mean multiple different areas, but then he says "be one or two additional criteria associated with (that) content."

I fully expect Flying to be in the game by the first major content patch regardless, but that doesn't stop my biggest fear.
    Just because there's only going to be one new zone (Thal'dranath) doesn't mean there is only going to be one patch.

For example, in Mists of Pandaria, neither 5.1, 5.3 and 5.4 had new zones in them. Only 5.2 did.

Deleted
    5.4 had Timeless Isle, which was technically a new zone.

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    Just because there's only going to be one new zone (Thal'dranath) doesn't mean there is only going to be one patch.

For example, in Mists of Pandaria, neither 5.1, 5.3 and 5.4 had new zones in them. Only 5.2 did.
    I'd laugh my ass off if they actually do this.

7.1: karazhan

7.2: Farahlon

7.3: Northrend invasion/ Gilneas takeback

7.4: Southern seas

7.5: Naga patch

7.6: Thal'dranath

7.7: ToS