Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    show mustve been really shit if they spent that much fucking money just to trash it
    They went so far as to greenlight a pilot for an animated series by Louis CK instead of airing the series.

10+ Year Old Account
    show mustve been really shit if they spent that much fucking money just to trash it
    Network internal politics can have as much (if not more) to do with cancellations as the quality of the shows in question.
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    Network internal politics can have as much (if not more) to do with cancellations as the quality of the shows in question.
    This is true, annoy the wrong person and your career turns to shit.

it looked so good though. post apocalyptic archer with two best lady friends.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Was this a thing? I guess it was a thing, well its not one anymore.....Kocktails with Kloe (FYI) has been canceled.

BTW FYI (FYI) changing the letters of words with similar sounds to that of a person's name doesn't make it cute of catchy....hence your cancelation.

Quote Originally Posted by Feredir View Post
    Was this a thing? I guess it was a thing, well its not one anymore.....Kocktails with Kloe (FYI) has been canceled.

BTW FYI (FYI) changing the letters of words with similar sounds to that of a person's name doesn't make it cute of catchy....hence your cancelation.
    i dont think that was a thing O-O
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

OK, there likely won't be much in the way of news about cancellations for a few weeks, though some could trickle in. So instead I'll provide you with a list of shows by each major network, that have yet to receive news of renewal or cancellation.

Those programs with * are staring at the abyss and could fall in at any time.

Those with
    ** are on the teetering on edge and may or may not fall in.

NBC
    Telenovela *
    Undateable *
    Heartbeat *
    The Mysteries of Laura **
    The Carmichael Show
    Crowded *

ABC
    Galavant *
    Agent Carter
    Nashville
    The Family
    Castle
    The Muppets
    American Crime
    The Catch
    The Real O'Neals
    Last Man Standing
    Dr Ken

FOX
    Second Chance
    The Grinder
    Sleepy Hollow
    Bordertown
    Cooper Barret's Guide to Surviving Life
    Grandfathered
    Family Guy

CBS
    CSI:Cyber
    Rush Hour
    Code Black
    The Odd Couple
    Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders
    Criminal Minds
    Supergirl
    Life in Pieces
    Limitless

CW
    All CW programs have been renewed.

Disney's latest take on the Seven Dwarves, The 7D (DXD) has been cancelled. Apparently this show had a well known VO cast, and that still couldn't save it from itself.
    Last edited by Feredir; 2016-04-25 at 06:33 PM.

Disney's latest take on the Seven Dwarves, The 7D (DXD) has been cancelled. Apparently this show had a well VO cast, and that still couldn't save it from itself.
    gave that show a chance but it sucked

It's been several pages since the full list has appeared, so I am re-posting it prior to the final flurry of cancellations. I am however making a few tweaks in order to keep it cancel-centric, I am removing the uncancelled program as well as the one that has no confirmation. I am also removing the Final Season section as almost all these shows have run their course, there are 2 on the list that end within 2 weeks and will be moved to cancelled, and 1 whose final season is in fall, so it doesn't really apply to 2015-2016 season.

Canceled

The 7D (DXD)
    Agent X (TNT)
    America Unearthered (H2) NEW ADDITION
    The Awesomes (HULU)
    The Bastard Executioner (FX)
    Benders (IFC)
    Best Time Ever With Neil Patrick Harris (NBC)
    Blood and Oil (ABC)
    The Briefcase (CBS)
    The Brink (HBO)
    Cassius and Clay (FXX)
    Cedar Grove (Hallmark)
    Chasing Life (ABC Family)
    Clipped (TBS)
    Cold Justice (TNT) NEW ADDITION
    Complications (USA)
    Da Vinci's Demons (Starz)
    Defiance (Syfy)
    Dominion (Syfy)
    Extant (CBS)
    Famous (FOX)
    The Fab Life (ABC syndication)
    Finding Carter (MTV)
    Getting On (HBO)
    Gigi Does It (IFC)
    The Good Wife (CBS)
    Graceland (USA)
    Harvest (Spike)
    Haven (Syfy)
    Heroes Reborn (NBC)
    Hindsight (VH1)
    Instant Mom (Nick)
    The Jack & Triumph Show (Adult Swim)
    Jessie (Disney)
    Kevin From Work (Freeform)
    Kocktails with Kloe (FYI)
    The League (FXX)
    Legends (TNT)
    Mad Dogs (Amazon)
    Manhattan (WGN)
    Married (FX)
    The Meredith Vieira Show (NBC)
    Mike and Molly (CBS)
    Minority Report (FOX)
    Monopoly Millionaire's Club (Syndicated)
    Moonbeam City (Comedy Central)
    Motive (ABC)
    No, You Shut Up! (Fusion) NEW ADDITION
    Of Kings and Prophets (ABC)
    Person of Interest (CBS)
    The Player (NBC)
    Proof (TNT)
    Public Morals (TNT)
    Rizzoli & Isles (TNT)
    Rookie Blue (ABC)
    Royal Pains (USA)
    Satisfaction (USA)
    Sons of Winter (Discovery)
    Stewarts and Hamiltons (E!)
    Swamp People (History) UNCANCELLED
    Switched at Birth (Freeform)
    Talia in the Kitchen (NICK)
    That Metal Show (VH1 Classic)
    Togetherness (HBO)
    Transporter: The Series (TNT)
    Truth be Told (NBC)
    Under the Dome (CBS)
    The Whispers (ABC)
    Unforgettable (A&E)
    Wicked City (ABC)
    You, Me and the Apocalypse (NBC)
    Your Family or Mine (TBS)

- - - Updated - - -

Another cancellation prior to airing, Famous (FOX).

Famous had been slated to premiere Sunday, June 12 at 9:00pm. The network ordered 10 episodes, which follow high school teachers Fred and Geneva. Their relationship is tested when one of them skyrockets to stardom virtually overnight.
    Last edited by Feredir; 2016-05-04 at 10:55 PM.

It looks like we have a better idea when the final fates of some shows will be, as the networks have announced the dates for their Upfronts.

In case you're wondering what an upfront is: TV upfronts are when networks pitch their upcoming programming to advertisers. There, advertisers and various media outlets will get a sneak peek of new series from networks like FOX, The CW, NBC, and ABC.

• Hulu – early morning of May 4th
    • AwesomenessTV – evening of May 11th
    • NBC Universal channels – morning of May 16th [NBC,Syfy,USA,Bravo,Esquire,Oxygen.Sprout]
    • FOX – afternoon of May 16th
    • ABC – afternoon of May 17th [ABC,A&E,History,Military,Lifetime,Disney,DXD]
    • Turner – morning of May 18th [TBS,TNT,TruTV,Cartoon Network]
    • CBS – afternoon of May 18th [CBS,Showtime,Smithsonian,TMC,Flix, partner in CW]
    • The CW – morning of May 19th

Since the networks will be announcing their new shows on these days, it only stands to reason they have to decide which ones they have to discard to make room for them.
    Last edited by Feredir; 2016-04-28 at 09:24 AM.

its also worth noting that sometimes you just dont get an answer on these things. so if a show ISNT announced when they have those meeting/announcement things, just assume the worst as 9 times out of 10 it means its cancelled nomatter what the showrunners or whatnot will try to tell you

its also worth noting that sometimes you just dont get an answer on these things. so if a show ISNT announced when they have those meeting/announcement things, just assume the worst as 9 times out of 10 it means its cancelled nomatter what the showrunners or whatnot will try to tell you
    That's also true, especially if the show was produced by the network that is cancelling it. They often will let the show go away quietly rather than admit their in house offering failed.

Deleted
    I hope Sleepy Hollow is tossed into the abyss to never return. That season finale :-\

I'm probably one of the few people on the planet who liked this show, but it has now been canceled, Undateable (NBC) has fallen into the abyss.

- - - Updated - - -

So apparently Variety can't get their shit straight and reported Undateable was canceled based on a rumor rather than fact. The EP for Undateable has stated that the program has not been canceled. http://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/un...nbc-comedy-ep/

So for now, pending confirmation, the program will not be listed as cancelled.

I'm probably one of the few people on the planet who liked this show, but it has now been canceled, Undateable (NBC) has fallen into the abyss.
    I liked it as well, the cast was good, and it was a fairly solid sitcom. The switch to live felt weird, but whatever. granted I watched it sparingly. It was a show I enjoyed, but never felt like I needed to catch the new episodes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Farewell, Person of Interest, best SF show on television, cancelled before any of its final season even got to air. (Though it did get a chance to wrap everything up, and it probably was about time.)
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

10+ Year Old Account
    I sincerely hope that Limitless and Second Chance don't get cancelled. I enjoyed both of these series a lot.
    I come across a quiet river, that wonders through the trees.
    I stare into its running waters and fall unto my knees.
    In resignation to the forest, that's held me for so long.
    I close my eyes and drift away into nature's evensong.

Quote Originally Posted by Mefistophelis View Post
    I sincerely hope that Limitless and Second Chance don't get cancelled. I enjoyed both of these series a lot.
    I was pleasantly surprised by Second Chance, that and the Indian woman is pretty hot.

Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    Farewell, Person of Interest, best SF show on television, cancelled before any of its final season even got to air. (Though it did get a chance to wrap everything up, and it probably was about time.)
    Wait they're not even airing the last season? I thought it's been said it's the last season since about when the previous season ended?