Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortan Rich View Post
    Thank fuck, for a moment I thought you were being serious.
    Shh, if they want to take Norn Iron, then let them.

We will get it back in a few years anyway and they will pay us to take it off them. Result.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hansworst View Post
    Surprise for you. This had been happening for the past 20 years.
    Centralization you mean...

Finally another human who agrees with me that part of the skewed military spending you see in comparisons is that Europe spends nothing on it. The US can't police the entire ocean alone forever. The US can't solve every military issue that arises around the world forever. It's getting old carrying Europe, then being criticized for either fighting too many wars, not enough wars, or the wrong wars. Build an aircraft carrier that you can land planes on Europe. It's not that hard. You build a big boat with a runway on it. You used to have them before, why did you stop?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Summerdrake View Post
    Oh I forgot, you n albania can go join turkey n the rest of the middle east where you belong.
    The Ottomans are back! I will go tell the Austrians that Vienna needs walls! The Germans can send them a Drumpf (Trump) I hear they love walls!

10+ Year Old Account
    Define friendly? Not shooting atm doesn't mean friendly. However as soon as unionists want to have a provocative parade through catholic towns, it stops being friendly atmosphere, lol..
    You are mixing up Republic of Ireland with Northern Ireland, they are two different countries.

Deleted
    Isn't it sad that a thread about Europe is full of the least European kind of Europeans (Portuguese, Russians), and Americans? Lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Centralization you mean...
    Those small unions you see here:

Still exist and will keep existing no matter what happens to the European Union.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Shh, if they want to take Norn Iron, then let them.

We will get it back in a few years anyway and they will pay us to take it off them. Result.
    I was raised and educated in Northern Ireland so I feel I am very qualified to say this is not a very good deal, people still give us shit for things we did during our empire days but what you are proposing is going way too far, the Russians have suffered enough.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirkzat View Post
    Lol... Another sad boy.
    Lol you do realize you are not a real country? More like a mini-me version of yugoslavia where the majority, ca 60% croats n serbs want no part of it n want to leave? You have a country that is directly ruled by foreign governors like a fiefdom n where things that get voted on can get scrapped by foreigners just to please a muslim minority? Not an actual democracy when it's controlled from outside....It's like a continuation of cold war yugoslavia in a mini version. Sorry that truth hurts.

Deleted
    Lol you do realize you are not a real country? More like a mini-me version of yugoslavia where the majority, ca 60% croats n serbs want no part of it n want to leave? You have a country that is directly ruled by foreign governors like a fiefdom n where things that get voted on can get scrapped by foreigners just to please a muslim minority? It's like a continuation of cold war yugoslavia in a mini version. Sorry that truth hurts.
    I don't wanna discuss with a Jew-worshipper. Sorry.

Neither does the EU, which is why people like you are hardly considered Europeans. Go to your Jewish homeland, bro.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't wanna discuss with a Jew-worshipper. Sorry.

Neither does the EU, which is why people like you are hardly considered Europeans. Go to your Jewish homeland, bro.
    So you like Europeans, but not Christians.

Hmm...not sure how to break this to you.

Deleted
    Shouldn't you be in your homeland Israel? That's where most of your brethren, Jews, live.
    Where did that come from? I despise jews.

Deleted
    This thread is going to get locked real fast, shame as it was a giggle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where did that come from? I despise jews.
    Ah this will go nice places.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    So you like Europeans, but not Christians.

Hmm...not sure how to break this to you.
    Orthodox Christians are really pulling Europe backwards. The more Orthodox a country, the more aggressive mindset; the more Middle Eastern in social structure; the more corrupt; etc. People don't realize how much this Orthodox religion aka mindset is making Eastern Europe backwards.

Catholics and Protestants, although Jew worshippers as well, are much more progressive and nothing like the Orthodox.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortan Rich View Post
    This thread is going to get locked real fast, shame as it was a giggle.
    You are just mad that Portugal will be forced to eat lots of gyros.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hansworst View Post
    Ah this will go nice places.
    not nearly as much as i despise muslims though.

Don't be so jealous, Wildtree. I have done nothing to offend you on purpose. I am merely stating things that are true.

Of course, being so artistic in my writing and making you confused does contribute to your distress, but oh well.
    Your artistry sounds so "propogandish." You who complain about nations being "artificial" in one breath, in another complain that the "terrible" U.S. had slavery over a century and a half ago, and pronounce that race is a real thing that should be embraced to divide peoples to create "non-artificial" states. U.S. involvement in Europe is directly proportional to the "debt owed" by the countries in it to the alliances that those countries ratified. Don't put the blame on the U.S. when Europe is holding all the cords.
    Welcome to New Blizzard where everything ages backwards, dead servers are left gasping for breath, homogenization is disguised as uniqueness, leveling mirrors the progression of travel in the last 150 years, and gold is just a nuisance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Orthodox Christians are really pulling Europe backwards. The more Orthodox a country, the more aggressive mindset; the more Middle Eastern in social structure; the more corrupt; etc. People don't realize how much this Orthodox religion aka mindset is making Eastern Europe backwards.

Catholics and Protestants, although Jew worshippers as well, are much more progressive and nothing like the Orthodox.
    IMO religions tend to be not so progressive. No matter which one. But I don't think that has anything to do with the OP

Deleted
    You are just mad that Portugal will be forced to eat lots of gyros.

- - - Updated - - -

Not jealous at all, plenty of kebab shops round this way.

10+ Year Old Account

Even better.......