Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    7.2: Farahlon
    That would be hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by feangren View Post
    That would be hilarious
    Indeed it would. Just also imagine if the legion invades our garrison, and we're too fucking late to stop them, and all of our followers are dead. AHAHAHAHAHAHHA! YAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! Just also imagine if karabor and Bladespire have invasion sites.

Except it makes no fucking sense to go back to Draenor.

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    The rotation feels fun, but it's really clunky with furious slash as a mechanic. People have been asking for that to be changed since it was implemented, but it's still there being really annoying.
    The Furious Slash situation is really terrible. Somehow they made Bloodthirst RNG *worse*, because they removed the built-in crit bonus and instead require to use a wet noodle ability to bring the chance back up. So you use Furious Slash to get Bloodthirst to make you enrage (which can easily take three cycles, or about 10 seconds), and then I guess you're *supposed* to use Raging Blow, except then you risk having your Enrage fall off because unlike Furious Slash, Raging Blow doesn't increase your crit chance with Bloodthirst. So given how important it is to be Enraged, I'm not even sure that Raging Blow is worth using at all, and it'll probably take some simulations to even figure that out.

Execute range gets even more complicated, because now you have to mix a ton of Furious Slashes and Bloodthirsts in with your Executes, and you're also basically negating your ability to ever use Rampage again, which was a big source of damage as well as a good way to keep Enrage up.

Fury in its current state just seems to me like a spec that feels fun at first, but as you spend more time with it you realize that its frustrating and fall of shitty trade-offs.

7+ Year Old Account
    Indeed it would. Just also imagine if the legion invades our garrison, and we're too fucking late to stop them, and all of our followers are dead. AHAHAHAHAHAHHA! YAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! Just also imagine if karabor and Bladespire have invasion sites.
    i would be the first to join them.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    I know some people are whining about Flight not being a thing at launch, but I do have a very serious concern with the post.

This bit.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    That said, I can say that Part One should represent a significant majority of the total effort required to ultimately unlock flight. Patch content will see players adventuring within new parts of the Broken Isles, and there will likely be one or two additional criteria associated with that content. At that point, players will unlock the ability to fly throughout the Broken Isles.
    This has me very worried because it sounds like we may only be getting 1 patch again.
    Blizzard: "We'll likely only update the achievement one or two times throughout the expansion"

person who reads too much into things: "SHIT THIS MUST MEAN THAT THERE WILL ONLY BE ONE PATCH"

sound logic.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    Except it makes no fucking sense to go back to Draenor.
    Well...it would...kind of. If there was a story, this how I'd see it:

The legion was able to claim the artifact from karazhan (Despite our grand efforts). However, it is not enough to bring sargeras to this world....they need more artifacts. However, kil'jaeden was able to think about alternate draenor, the place where archimonde died in. He sends in a full invasion force to draenor to search for these artifacts. These artifacts are in places like karabor, bladespire, tempest keep in farahlon, a secret titan palace in farahlon, and....goria!

The legion invades all of draenor to make sure their mission is a secured success. We go in, and try to take draenor back. In the alliance, you help yrel with the expadition in farahlon. We meet the farahlon, find the apexis civilazation, and invade tempest keep itself. However, grommash is here, yrel and him act nice to each other, while khadgar and the heroes are still pissed about his actions. He will be judged...and he will be trialed. And we will see...if he is truly not a monster anymore.

The horde go to goria, they attack the ogres their while making allegencies. they try to take on the legion there while searching the artifact, we learn more about the void there...and we learn more about sargeras's true motives.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    i would be the first to join them.
    And I'd be the first to dance around tribal style around the burnt down garrison, praising sargeras.

What exactly happened to arms? I looked at it when it was activated in the alpha awhile back and most of the feedback said it was in a pretty good place

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnarilex View Post
    What exactly happened to arms? I looked at it when it was activated in the alpha awhile back and most of the feedback said it was in a pretty good place
    Blizzard happened. That's what

I honestly have no idea what the heck is going on at Blizz HQ.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Blizzard: "We'll likely only update the achievement one or two times throughout the expansion"

person who reads too much into things: "SHIT THIS MUST MEAN THAT THERE WILL ONLY BE ONE PATCH"

sound logic.
    It's Paula. He usually leans more towards the pessimistic side. That's just how he rolls.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Blizzard happened. That's what

I honestly have no idea what the heck is going on at Blizz HQ.
    I'm kinda confused by it as well. Most people have said it's boring as shit. Tuning could change the rolls of abilities but I guess mechanically they're done. I wouldn't know what's up with the spec itself since I've never played it. I don't have much say since my own main's specs are in a pretty good spot rn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Server shut down!

Beta?

10+ Year Old Account
    Server Shutdown Hype!
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Servers being shut down after the restart the just happened. New patch maybe, or just servers having issues?
    Custom signature requests: CLOSED | PLEASE DO NOT PM ME FOR REQUESTS!

Quote Originally Posted by Arbs View Post
    Server Shutdown Hype!
    Didn't we just have a build yesterday?

Server shut down!

Beta?
    It was a restart iirc

- - - Updated - - -

I was doing a dungeon, and at the end it said "restart of the servers in 15 minutes" tho it was like 30min or more ago.

Homophobia is so gay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't we just have a build yesterday?
    Ya, prbly just bug fixes today if anything.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    It was a restart iirc

- - - Updated - - -

I was doing a dungeon, and at the end it said "restart of the servers in 15 minutes" tho it was like 30min or more ago.
    Just after the restart however, it said there would be a server shutdown. Most likely not a server fuck up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arbs View Post
    Ya, prbly just bug fixes today if anything.
    Wouldn't they do that the day the build poped?

- - - Updated - - -

I swear, everything lore says is fucking badass.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm kinda confused by it as well. Most people have said it's boring as shit. Tuning could change the rolls of abilities but I guess mechanically they're done. I wouldn't know what's up with the spec itself since I've never played it. I don't have much say since my own main's specs are in a pretty good spot rn.
    Brewmasters are on a high level complaining.

Arms Warriors are in the same boat.

Ret Paladins(My Main) are still in a weird spot as hell. We got a bit of a boon but we're still in a weird as hell place in terms of mechanics AND HEY LETS DO ARMS WARRIORS ON PALLIES CAUSE WHY NOT.

I have no damn clue what's going on in Class design.

I mean everything else IMO is solid, Class design is...just making my head hurt.

Brb Xanax
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I just keep getting Character not found. Guess its related to the shutdown.

10+ Year Old Account
    It prbly is honestly, we will find out eventually.