Deleted
    this looks like potentially a Skada/recount killer if it works as intended.

whats the status of it in draenor is it working?, and how close it it in numbers to skada/recount?

- - - Updated - - -

just downloaded it

@Arieth, are you playing as demonhunter? if you play with other class the problem persist?
    @kiltedjock, on live servers the addon is running okey, issues are happening on Legion beta due to game changes.

Looks really clean, looking forward to trying it

Deleted
    Would it be possible to implement something like auto report?
    I could see use for this for add damage taken, interrupts or player damage taken from a special ability for some fights.

edit: i'm thinking of a function that reports selected information into chat after a fight is over
    Last edited by mmoc2e5b8dbff7; 2016-04-27 at 12:10 AM.

During my first set of testing the mod, I was Raid Testing on my Monk, and there were still similar issues with Damage/healing done not updating properly and needing to spam the segment button multiple times to get something readable.

I can try doing some World Quests on my Monk but I'm sure there will be similar issues with Damage Done and Healing Done.

- - - Updated - - -

So it looks like the problem is if there's a Demon Hunter in the party or raid then it breaks Details. Otherwise it's fine.

I'm trying to do more testing but I'm getting constant DCs right now =\.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tercio View Post
    @Arieth, are you playing as demonhunter? if you play with other class the problem persist?
    @kiltedjock, on live servers the addon is running okey, issues are happening on Legion beta due to game changes.
    @Tercio

been using it today....awesome addon mate no idea why people still use the ancient and linear recount, this is sleek/stylish and very detailed.......if yuor a number freak like me lads......get it

Quote Originally Posted by turtlefreak View Post
    Would it be possible to implement something like auto report?
    I could see use for this for add damage taken, interrupts or player damage taken from a special ability for some fights.

edit: i'm thinking of a function that reports selected information into chat after a fight is over
    You may create or ask for somebody a weakaura for this, Details! has documented API inside its root folder.
    The process is simple, request the Actor from Details! > Take the spell you want > Get the damage done of that spell on players.

An example, to get all players hit by Barrage on Iron Reaver encounter:
    Code:
    local PlayersKilledByBarrage = ""
    local IronReaver_Actor = Details:GetActor ("current", DETAILS_ATTRIBUTE_DAMAGE, "Iron Reaver")
    if (IronReaver_Actor) then
            local Barrage = IronReaver_Actor:GetSpell (185284)
            if (Barrage) then
                    for playerName, totalDamage in pairs (Barrage.targets) do
                            PlayersKilledByBarrage = PlayersKilledByBarrage .. playerName .. ", "
                    end
            end
    end
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arieth View Post
    During my first set of testing the mod, I was Raid Testing on my Monk, and there were still similar issues with Damage/healing done not updating properly and needing to spam the segment button multiple times to get something readable.

I can try doing some World Quests on my Monk but I'm sure there will be similar issues with Damage Done and Healing Done.

- - - Updated - - -

So it looks like the problem is if there's a Demon Hunter in the party or raid then it breaks Details. Otherwise it's fine.

I'm trying to do more testing but I'm getting constant DCs right now =\.
    Thank you. I've sent yet another version, this time with some DemonHunter information on icons and colors. I hope this help to fix the issue.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kiltedjock View Post
    @Tercio

been using it today....awesome addon mate no idea why people still use the ancient and linear recount, this is sleek/stylish and very detailed.......if yuor a number freak like me lads......get it
    Good to know you liked it, thanks for using it!

I'll try it out when servers come back up!

This build may add proper textures and stuff that they missed last build for addons. I'll let you know if they do when I get on so we can get Details! looking all pretty again =).

- - - Updated - - -

Everything works perfect! Even on my Demon Hunter! No crazy errors or panes not updating properly. The only thing not working is the Buffs/Cooldowns sections but that's to be expected since I'm sure not all buffs/cooldowns have been added yet.

Another note is that textures and stuff have also been added to this build. I was able to change my Skin in the setup process but unable to change it afterwards without reinstalling it from the Setup process again.

- - - Updated - - -

The options in Dropdown Menus seem to be behind the black backdrop so it makes it very hard to see.

Thanks @Arieth, the current version for beta has few features disable, you find hard to change many options.
    Now the textures are enable on Beta, I'll enable them back.

I installed http://www.wowinterface.com/download...egionBeta.html - 28th 8Am build. Addon is working fine now though you can't configure it visually, damage breakdown shows up in green bars (textures disabled). Keep us informed when you get the next build out, and thanks for your work!
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    I installed http://www.wowinterface.com/download...egionBeta.html - 28th 8Am build. Addon is working fine now though you can't configure it visually, damage breakdown shows up in green bars (textures disabled). Keep us informed when you get the next build out, and thanks for your work!
    Thanks for the feedback. Take a look if you got the r5 version, I've sent it few hour ago.
    Those green should be gone on latest Legion Beta version, they enabled custom textures. On details! DemonHunter icons should still be still green tho.

Thanks for the feedback. Take a look if you got the r5 version, I've sent it few hour ago.
    Those green should be gone on latest Legion Beta version, they enabled custom textures. On details! DemonHunter icons should still be still green tho.
    Yeah it's the latest version of the download, get this LUA.

Message: Interface\AddOns\Details\Libs\DF\panel.lua:971: attempt to index field '?' (a number value)
    Time: 04/28/16 20:58:59
    Count: 1
    Stack: Interface\AddOns\Details\Libs\DF\panel.lua:971: in function <Interface\AddOns\Details\Libs\DF\panel.lua:890>
    Interface\AddOns\Details\Libs\DF\panel.lua:996: in function `Refresh'
    Interface\AddOns\Details\gumps\janela_options.lua:3247: in function `?'
    Interface\AddOns\Details\gumps\janela_options.lua:10695: in function `OpenOptionsWindow'
    Interface\AddOns\Details\gumps\janela_principal.lua:8443: in function `func'
    Interface\AddOns\Details\Libs\DF\button.lua:862: in function <Interface\AddOns\Details\Libs\DF\button.lua:777>

Locals: self = DetailsOptionsWindow15CustomSpellsFillPanelCustomSpellsFillPanelScroll {
    ScrollBar = DetailsOptionsWindow15CustomSpellsFillPanelCustomSpellsFillPanelScrollScrollBar {
    }
    lines = <table> {
    }
    offset = 0
    0 = <userdata>
    }
    offset = 0
    filled_lines = 23
    (for index) = 5
    (for limit) = 18
    (for step) = 1
    index = 5
    row = DetailsOptionsWindow15CustomSpellsFillPanelRow_5 {
    icon_total = 1
    color = <table> {
    }
    text_inuse = <table> {
    }
    button_total = 2
    entry_available = <table> {
    }
    text_total = 2
    button_inuse = <table> {
    }
    text1 = <table> {
    }
    button_available = <table> {
    }
    text2 = <table> {
    }
    entry_inuse = <table> {
    }
    icon_inuse = <table> {
    }
    button2 = <table> {
    }
    button1 = <table> {
    }
    icon_available = <table> {
    }
    iconbutton = <table> {
    }
    0 = <userdata>
    entry = <table> {
    }
    text_available = <table> {
    }
    entry_total = 1
    }
    real_index = 5
    results = <table> {
    1 = 5
    2 = "Fireball (Mirror Image)"
    3 = 135812
    4 = 88082
    5 = ""
    }
    text = 2
    entry = 2
    button = 1
    icon = 2
    (for generator) = <function> defined =[C]:-1
    (for state) = <table> {
    1 = <table> {
    }
    2 = <table> {
    }
    3 = <table> {
    }
    4 = <table> {
    }
    5 = <table> {
    }
    6 = <table> {
    }
    }
    (for control) = 3
    index = 3
    t = <table> {
    type = "icon"
    hidden = false
    text = <table> {
    }
    rightButtonClose = false
    func = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details\gumps\janela_options.lua:3212
    name = "Icon"
    widget = DetailsOptionsWindow15CustomSpellsFillPanelHeader_DetailsOptionsWindow15CustomSpellsFillPa nelCustomSpellsFillPanel3 {
    }
    frame = DetailsOptionsWindow15CustomSpellsFillPanelHeader_DetailsOptionsWindow15CustomSpellsFillPa nelCustomSpellsFillPanel3 {
    }
    is_locked = true
    dframework = true
    container = DetailsOptionsWindow15CustomSpellsFillPanel {
    }
    }
    iconwidget = <table> {
    funcright = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details\Libs\DF\button.lua:17
    index = 5
    func = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details\gumps\janela_options.lua:3212
    OnLeaveHook = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details\Libs\DF\panel.lua:526
    line = 3
    button = DetailsOptionsWindow15CustomSpellsFillPanelRow_5IconButton1 {
    }
    container = DetailsOptionsWindow15CustomSpellsFillPanelRow_5 {
    }
    type = "button"
    options = <table> {
    }
    OnEnterHook = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details\Libs\DF\panel.lua:523
    text_overlay = DetailsOptionsWindow15CustomSpellsFillPanelRow_5IconButton1_Text {
    }
    widget = DetailsOptionsWindow15CustomSpellsFillPanelRow_5IconButton1 {
    }
    _icon = <table> {
    }
    disabled_overlay = DetailsOptionsWindow15CustomSpellsFillPanelRow_5IconButton1_TextureDisabled {
    }
    is_locked = true
    dframework = true
    OnMouseUpHook = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details\Libs\DF\panel.lua:810
    }
    (*temporary) = 135812
    (*temporary) = 135812
    (*temporary) = <function> defined =[C]:-1
    (*temporary) = DetailsOptionsWindow15CustomSpellsFillPanelRow_5Entry1 {
    0 = <userdata>
    current_bordercolor = <table> {
    }
    MyObject = <table> {
    }
    label = DetailsOptionsWindow15CustomSpellsFillPanelRow_5Entry1_Desc {
    }
    }
    (*temporary) = "attempt to index field '?' (a number value)"
    panel = <table> {
    showing_amt = 6
    SetTotalFunction = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details\Libs\DF\panel.lua:826
    UpdateRowAmount = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details\Libs\DF\panel.lua:1011
    rows = <table>

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    Yeah it's the latest version of the download, get this LUA.
    Weird error, try a clean install with '/details reinstall' it may help.
    If you continue getting it, try '/run _detalhes.savedCustomSpells = {}'

Weird error, try a clean install with '/details reinstall' it may help.
    If you continue getting it, try '/run _detalhes.savedCustomSpells = {}'
    That was with a clean install, I deleted my previous install + wow cache. Was the same issue as I had before. I will try that when I get back on there cheers.

I haven't encountered that kind of error just yet. I do clean out my Cache and Saved Variables every time between updates.

Details is still running great. No glaring issues or errors like Bigbazz, but that is weird =\.

Time Measure seems to reset upon completion of the Setup Process though. Even though I pick Effective Time it always resets to Activity Time

Quote Originally Posted by Arieth View Post
    I haven't encountered that kind of error just yet. I do clean out my Cache and Saved Variables every time between updates.

Details is still running great. No glaring issues or errors like Bigbazz, but that is weird =\.

Time Measure seems to reset upon completion of the Setup Process though. Even though I pick Effective Time it always resets to Activity Time
    Did you tested with latest r5 today version?
    Good to know about the effective time problem, probably exist on live version too I guess.

Yes, this was with the r5 version of today.

is there any introduction first-steps guide for "custom display" or may be api in general? yes i see that documentation is very good and there is examples of using api in docs etc. all these docs is enough for experienced lua programmers but it's too hard for me to make first small steps in it without understanding full internal strucure of tables, dependencies etc

p.s. find a bug - in custom display window "+" and "-" both increase size of font and another bug in same custom display. when you click "^" button expanding frame don't overlap all other frames so it looks like - http://puu.sh/oCSTD/11bb84844b.jpg
    Last edited by ztn; 2016-05-01 at 10:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ztn View Post
    is there any introduction first-steps guide for "custom display" or may be api in general? yes i see that documentation is very good and there is examples of using api in docs etc. all these docs is enough for experienced lua programmers but it's too hard for me to make first small steps in it without understanding full internal strucure of tables, dependencies etc

p.s. find a bug - in custom display window "+" and "-" both increase size of font and another bug in same custom display. when you click "^" button expanding frame don't overlap all other frames so it looks like - http://puu.sh/oCSTD/11bb84844b.jpg
    Table structure is pretty complicated in Details!. You can things done by just using the API.

For any goal, you want first get the Combat by calling:

local combat = Details:GetCurrentCombat()
    It returns an object table of the current combat. The combat has 4 tables, 1 for each what we call 'attributes', the index 1 of a combat store damage actors, so actors inside this table has only damage information.

Then you choose if you want to work with a single actor of all of them:

local actor = combat:GetActor ( attribute, character_name )
    local allActors = combat:GetActorList ( attribute )

attribute is 1 = damage 2 = heal 3 = energies 4 = misc

If you use combat:GetActor ( 1, "ztn" ) you get a table with all damage information, all calls is on the api documentation.
    If you use combat:GetActor ( 2, "ztn" ), then you get information about the healing done.

From here there is no secrets, you can get the damage done by calling actor.total, its targets with actor.targets, spells with actor:GetSpellList() or actor:GetSpell (spellid).

I tried reading all the pages but I just couldnt find what I was looking for.. Anyways question is... yesterday was in LFR and Arch I died as I was sitting there I seen my numbers dropping as the fight went on til everyone wiped and I ended up with 39k dps according to Details DM but with Skada and Recount I was at 62k is there a way in settings to keep the meter from dropping?
    Sorry if this was asked before just couldnt find the answer