Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornerybear View Post
    it really doesn't look that bad...rep grind will be the only thing and we dont know how bad those will be.
    haha just use it as your way to get your legendaries!

Some want flying, yet one of the reasons vanilla was fun was because there were NO flying.
    And I'm pretty sure a lot of those who complain about no flying are the people who wants legacy servers.

No flying makes the world more fun, I hope they dont add flying at all

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    For MOP it was definitely a core feature of the expansion. Yes.
    A "core part" is something that is needed for the game to function, not some random subjective expression to be thrown to whatever feature you want to use.

The Brawler's Guild wasn't needed for the game to function, neither is flying. Therefore, not a core part of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    A "core part" is something that is needed for the game to function, not some random subjective expression to be thrown to whatever feature you want to use.

The Brawler's Guild wasn't needed for the game to function, neither is flying. Therefore, not a core part of the game.
    That is your definition not mine.

I have little issue with it,at least it's laid out beforehand so I can do most of it organically while levelling instead of having to go back and do silly shit like collecting traesures

Quote Originally Posted by Stagga24 View Post
    haha just use it as your way to get your legendaries!
    Yes flying is game breaking in game design so we have to ground you...by the way here is your welfare legendaries lolololol.

While I don't mind Pathfinder achievements and having to go through it (which I usually do during leveling anyways) to unlock Flying - if they, again, only release the stage that actually unlocks flight with the Last Patch of the expansion, then that's when I'll be purchasing the game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    That is your definition not mine.
    Exactly. /10char

I can't understand how this is a dealbreaker for some people. I love flying, but like... this is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    While I don't mind Pathfinder achievements and having to go through it (which I usually do during leveling anyways) to unlock Flying - if they, again, only release the stage that actually unlocks flight with the Last Patch of the expansion, then that's when I'll be purchasing the game.
    See you last patch of Legion, then.

Core - the central, innermost, or most essential part of anything

Feature - a prominent or conspicuous part or characteristic

Flying is not a core feature by definition as it is not central, innermost, or most essential part of well... anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Yemkela View Post
    I can't understand how this is a dealbreaker for some people. I love flying, but like... this is fine.
    I just threw a WoW cd into the swamp in the backyard. The sandcrane turned to me and laughed.

Quote Originally Posted by Woop Woop View Post
    See you last patch of Legion, then.
    Yep, that's when I'll be back too, if I still care enough about WoW to be interested in fall 2017.

To people quibbling over the use of the word core, please try substituting "dealbreaker for ME". That's how many pro-fliers feel. We know you don't get it. We know you think it's silly. But try-- just try to understand that people can legitimately hold different viewpoints than you and not be trolls.

I predict much less furor over no flying this time, because most pro-fliers quit (like me) and left the forums too (unlike me). Those voices are gone.
    Last edited by Schizoide; 2016-04-28 at 06:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Neglesh View Post
    Tbh this pathfinder looks way better than the WoD one. And at least we get some small perks per sub-achievement for the meta.

I really dont know what people are complaining about, if you do the content that everyone was bitching didnt exist, you will have all the reps by the time you level cap.

If it's worth it for people to miss out on all the content in pre-flying Legion just because they don't have the convenience of flying, only to come back when it's available and have to do all that content to earn it anyway.... well I suppose that is your prerogative.

Quote Originally Posted by RoxyBlue View Post
    I really dont know what people are complaining about, if you do the content that everyone was bitching didnt exist, you will have all the reps by the time you level cap.
    But no flying. That is what the bitch is about.

Quote Originally Posted by Barkloud View Post
    holy smokes. I am all for putting in some effort, but flying is a core ability.

I hope blizzard does not use slow travel like they did in Draenor to slow content consumption.
    You think they didn't have flying to slow down the content consumption? For real?

It's amazing the things people believe...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    What do you define as core then?
    Abilities that you cannot complete the game without.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    What year is it? And the same OP. Holy shit Deja'vu.

7+ Year Old Account
    Now to wait to 7.1 when people will start reposting this matter on how they think flying is a core feature of the game and why isn't it there yet. Can't you people stop? You've been doing it since WoD was announced with no flying...