Thread: [TV] The Flash!

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    Anywhere, where NONE muricans can watch these?
    Try using Hola?

10+ Year Old Account
    In the latest episode of Arrow, Why does Barry have his speed?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Criiz View Post
    because fuck reason.... I thought yeah makes sense that hes late without his speed but him rushing of makes as much sense as ignoring the jump to supergirls world....

Quote Originally Posted by Dasffion View Post
    Try using Hola?
    I dont know Hola but the Youtube Channel Flash 4k has them both

The episodes aren't always sync'd; it's possible this episode took place before Barry lost it ... or may take place after he gets it back.

There's also the reality that they filmed the scene long before they knew the context of either show.
    Last edited by Kalcheus; 2016-04-28 at 03:43 PM.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Dude who the hell Funds Star Labs? A giant building, the size of a football stadium, in the middle of the town that only has 2 employees who are never working.

Quote Originally Posted by Khain View Post
    Dude who the hell Funds Star Labs? A giant building, the size of a football stadium, in the middle of the town that only has 2 employees who are never working.
    Harrison Wells was a very wealthy man, and left the money to Barry Allen. I'm also guessing it's largely self-powered, so it's just a matter of paying taxes on the property.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    Harrison Wells was a very wealthy man, and left the money to Barry Allen. I'm also guessing it's largely self-powered, so it's just a matter of paying taxes on the property.
    Which he probably got huge tax breaks for.

Season 3: Star Labs gets sued for indirect damages resulting from the explosion, i.e. crime rate, property damage. Barry and the team loses in court and Star Labs gets turned over to the government in the settlement, leaving Team Flash to fend for itself. Little does any suspect, the agency now running Star Labs is actually a front for Cadmus.

See what you did? Now I went off on a speculative tangent!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to bank on Zoom Army theory(Not the one I posted a few days ago but a relative *Zoom's building an army theory*)
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

It's out of Sync with the Flash just like Supergirl was.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khain View Post
    Next to what others have said, Star Labs actually creates the gadgets used by the Metahuman Task Force of the CCPD. I'm that probably helps pay salaries at the very least.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

Quote Originally Posted by Arbiter View Post
    Next to what others have said, Star Labs actually creates the gadgets used by the Metahuman Task Force of the CCPD. I'm that probably helps pay salaries at the very least.
    I was thinking of that when wondering about strong man not getting countered, but then I recall something about Patty and Joe being all that was left of the metahuman squad? Could be wrong. I don't know that Team Flash charged them for stuff anyway.

It's like many other shows, money only matters when it matters to the plot, otherwise it all happens off screen. (Like going to the bathroom!)
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    I was thinking of that when wondering about strong man not getting countered, but then I recall something about Patty and Joe being all that was left of the metahuman squad? Could be wrong. I don't know that Team Flash charged them for stuff anyway.

It's like many other shows, money only matters when it matters to the plot, otherwise it all happens off screen. (Like going to the bathroom!)
    Yea I'd assume it would be like any government funding in which the government gives the police force a budget and some of that budget helps fund the gadgets. Even if Star Labs was willing to offer the labor for free the police force would still be paying for the materials at the very least. But...I doubt the work was done for free anyways. Someone has to pay for it.

And your right, most of the money situation is likely off screen. How Star Labs is currently being funding isn't even relevant to the show. They'll make it more clear if it ever comes up in a storyline.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

Quote Originally Posted by Arbiter View Post
    And your right, most of the money situation is likely off screen. How Star Labs is currently being funding isn't even relevant to the show. They'll make it more clear if it ever comes up in a storyline.
    I always think of Friends, the old sitcom, where half of them had solid jobs, half didn't, but everyone could afford to lounge around and live in NY without a problem. Sometimes their job status was central to the story, other times it could go a season with no mention of any of them working.

More relevant, Arrow, losing your company means you have to cut back to only 1 or 2 secret bases, but still never get a job. Luckily Felicity took over running Star Labs (running it right into the ground!) so they could afford an aborted political campaign...

I'm also amused by most of these shows total lack of knowledge of how stocks work.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

Quote Originally Posted by Khime View Post
    According to executive producer Andrew Kreisberg, it’s probably going to be a while before you see Jessie and Wally zipping around Central City with super speed. Them becoming speedsters is not something we'll likely see happen this season.

And according to executive producer Todd Helbing, "There are still a few more episodes of (Wally) being sort of like how Iris was last year and it takes a while before he gets fully caught up to what’s going on.”

So neither of them will be getting speed next episode (unless the show creators are pulling a Moffat, of course), and Wally especially won't be finding out about Barry being the Flash for several weeks to come. Fans need to settle in for the long haul if they want to see more speedster heroes on The Flash.
    cisco only just got his powers, and it seemed to have been 8 months before any metas showed up at all.

so its entirely possible they get their powers this way but they dont start showing untill next season
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    Plus we know they have janitors, since one of them stole the cold gun back in season one.

- - - Updated - - -

The episode summary for 2x21, the Kevin Smith episode, has been posted. It's extremely spoilerific, including spoilers for the outcome of next week's episode. Heck, even the episode title seems to be a spoiler regarding the outcome of Barry's attempt to get his powers back next week. I wish I hadn't read it. So I'm giving y'all the same temptation.

Episode #220 (05/10): "The Runaway Dinosaur" - KEVIN SMITH DIRECTS - With Barry (Grant Gustin) gone, the team must figure out a way to handle the return of an old enemy - Girder (guest star Greg Finley). Realizing Girder is retracing his steps from his last attack, Iris (Candice Patton) volunteers to act as bait to trap him in S.T.A.R. Labs. Meanwhile, Barry fights to return to his old life. Kevin Smith directed the episode written by Zack Stentz.

Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    I always think of Friends, the old sitcom, where half of them had solid jobs, half didn't, but everyone could afford to lounge around and live in NY without a problem. Sometimes their job status was central to the story, other times it could go a season with no mention of any of them working.

More relevant, Arrow, losing your company means you have to cut back to only 1 or 2 secret bases, but still never get a job. Luckily Felicity took over running Star Labs (running it right into the ground!) so they could afford an aborted political campaign...

I'm also amused by most of these shows total lack of knowledge of how stocks work.
    The only two who didn't have some sort of job were pheobe and Joey. Pheobe had settlement money before she started working as a masseuse and Joey mooches off chandler.

The thing that gets me about shows shot in NY are how big the apartments are. They would be stupid expensive. Although I think Monica's was rent controlled.

Episode #3 of the Chronicles of Cisco.

And, to save him the trouble of posting:
    Is the video somewhere available for none americans?
    Anywhere, where NONE muricans can watch these?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khime View Post
    Episode #3 of the Chronicles of Cisco.
    Omg Cisco is dead!
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

I fucking hate leeroy, always have.

God how many times do they have to call her quick?