Quote Originally Posted by Valnoressa View Post
    Been enjoying Fury Warrior on the alpha myself. What's your problem with it? o:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post40062190

That's my take on it from, uh, one page back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    I think the issue is also that every spec/class wants a unique draw and, now that I've looked at Arms, I can see why they have issues with what they're getting.

It's straightforward as shit. Like, I play a DK because I've always felt like I'm a walking death dealing machine. I've always had that fantasy even before the huge overhaul that is Legion.

The changes in Legion actually feel like each spec is legitimately distinct, like what I felt when the class was introduced in Wrath. Frost feels like I'm bombarding enemies with heavy, heat sapping attacks; Unholy feels like I'm summoning an undead legion with an array of abilities to aid me in battle; Blood is starting to feel like I'm sapping other's life from them and using it for my advantage again.

I just don't see that embodiment with Arms and, arguably, Brewmaster. They're just super straightforward. I feel like tuning could change this, but I of course could be wrong.
    Thing is what you described for Unholy, it's a abstract concept and can be interpreted in a few ways. Therein lies the problem with specs.

Please note my beef with Legion right now is the Class design, everything else has me interested.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Arson View Post
    Yeah this was a lot of fun. Me and a guildie terrorized Ironforge a whole night
    That sounds to me like something that would be the most fun you've ever had in WoW. Am I wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Blizzard: "We'll likely only update the achievement one or two times throughout the expansion"

person who reads too much into things: "SHIT THIS MUST MEAN THAT THERE WILL ONLY BE ONE PATCH"

sound logic.
    It really isn't reading too much into it. Either someone used poor wording or I am right. Not sure why you are so hostile about it, being pessimistic, especially after the disaster that is WoD seems like a pretty sound stance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    It really isn't reading too much into it. Either someone used poor wording or I am right. Not sure why you are so hostile about it, being pessimistic, especially after the disaster that is WoD seems like a pretty sound stance.
    yeah let's compare everything to WoD, the one bad apple in 12 years (where Blizzard themselves stated was a mistake I might add) and not compare everything to all the other fairly successful expansions.

It wasn't worded poorly, you read too much into it and made the assumption that the achievement would need to be modified with every content patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Yes, it is. There is no poor wording. You are reading things into the statement that simply aren't there.

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    yeah let's compare everything to WoD, the only incredibly mediocre expansion (where Blizzard themselves stated was a mistake I might add) and not compare everything to all the other fairly successful expansions.

It wasn't worded poorly, you read too much into it and made the assumption that the achievement would need to be added with every content patch.
    Warlords of Draenor is Blizzard's most recent iteration of WoW. It is most fair to compare Legion to it, than to say Mists of Pandaria, or Burning Crusade. I would also like a source on where they called WoD a mistake. I never heard that. I heard that they made mistakes, but making some doesn't mean the whole damn thing was, not even I think the whole thing was a bust. Lastly, it was worded poorly I even replied to someone almost immediately after I posted the original post showcasing the poor wording. I can quote it so you can read that one as well.

Its just the wording. First he says part(s), which COULD mean multiple different areas, but then he says "be one or two additional criteria associated with (that) content."

I fully expect Flying to be in the game by the first major content patch regardless, but that doesn't stop my biggest fear.
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Yes, it is. There is no poor wording. You are reading things into the statement that simply aren't there.
    Regardless of it being or not being poor wording, I think the fear of only having 1 patch is a completely valid one.

inb4 heelvsbabyface makes a rant video about this flying shit. I mean, blizzard aint gonna listen to him on youtube. Either go to the fucking fourms to get your feedback, or don't rant at all.

I started playing a little before the Wrath pre-patch. I still remember seeing Varian, Bolvar, Broll Bearmantle and Valeera Sanguinar at the harbor.

I was then promptly murdered by the Frost Wyrms and Abominations. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Warlords of Draenor is Blizzard's most recent iteration of WoW. It is most fair to compare Legion to it, than to say Mists of Pandaria, or Burning Crusade. I would also like a source on where they called WoD a mistake. I never heard that. I heard that they made mistakes, but making some doesn't mean the whole damn thing was, not even I think the whole thing was a bust. Lastly, it was worded poorly I even replied to someone almost immediately after I posted the original post showcasing the poor wording. I can quote it so you can read that one as well.
    I don't have sources on hand, feel free to read earlier in the pages for various links on Blizzard basically saying that the way they handled WoD was a huge mistake. If it helps, they were from an interview I believe. It really isn't fair to compare Legion to WoD when these problems that you're worried about are issues that Blizzard has addressed and mentioned that they will not repeat in Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    inb4 heelvsbabyface makes a rant video about this flying shit. I mean, blizzard aint gonna listen to him on youtube. Either go to the fucking fourms to get your feedback, or don't rant at all.
    Of course he will, so will half the other WoW Youtubers. They care about views and nothing more. What, you expect quality content? Hell a few years ago I would have said Preach was a part of that group but at this point he seems to be the only rational one (besides Nobbel, if he still exists.)

....AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Was anyone even expecting WoD to be successful in the beginning? It was their first au expac of all time. However, because of the fact that it's fucking au (I wouldn't give 100 million shits about AU characters), they stopped working on it and went to the legion expac.

That's why WoD failed. Now take legion, and expansion that will most likely succeed, and rant about that shit because WoD failed. Bro...why would compare one of the most anticipated expansions of all time, to an expansion that failed in planning. XD Like...Wtf?

- - - Updated - - -

Of course he will, so will half the other WoW Youtubers. They care about views and nothing more. What, you expect quality content? Hell a few years ago I would have said Preach was a part of that group but at this point he seems to be the only rational one (besides Nobbel, if he still exists.)
    Wow, that's some Bullshit you're saying. I've been subbed to nobbel on twitch for over 20 months now, he still fucking exists. He's the most known WoW lore youtuber to date (More popular than doranmovies). So don't fucking say that nobbel MIGHT be non-exsistant to my face, because I've known him for 2 years straight...and I am one of his longest subbed twitchtv peeps.

EDIT: Also, I don't expect shit from them anymore...they can kiss my ass if they have too.

....AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Was anyone even expecting WoD to be successful in the beginning?
    Um

yes, actually?

It got a lot of praise when it first hit and would have been fine had they not botched the updates. WoW has never had a good story, so stupid AU timetravel shenanigans is no more offensive to me than 'lulz here's a list of previous heros that have been corrupted by X so that they can be a raid boss'.
    Wow, that's some Bullshit you're saying. I've been subbed to nobbel on twitch for over 20 months now, he still fucking exists. He's the most known WoW lore youtuber to date (More popular than doranmovies). So don't fucking say that nobbel MIGHT be non-exsistant to my face, because I've known him for 2 years straight...and I am one of his longest subbed twitchtv peeps.

Unless you're his mom you really need to calm down, because you are flipping out over a neutral statement. And even then, calm down, mom.

....AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Was anyone even expecting WoD to be successful in the beginning? It was their first au expac of all time. However, because of the fact that it's fucking au (I wouldn't give 100 million shits about AU characters), they stopped working on it and went to the legion expac.

That's why WoD failed. Now take legion, and expansion that will most likely succeed, and rant about that shit because WoD failed. Bro...why would compare one of the most anticipated expansions of all time, to an expansion that failed in planning. XD Like...Wtf?
    I expected WoD to be a success. You can even go back and read my post. I always say this, even people in the thread who remember can tell you. I was really hyped for WoD, so were Millions, apparently 10.5 Million, others. Its setting didn't matter, what mattered was the content within, and WoD looked very promising at its onset. Where it failed was in the quality of content delivered within the patches themselves, especially 6.1, although 6.2 has some pretty atrocious things in it as well. We also have no proof, for either Mists of Pandaria, or Legion, that they pulled out and started working on them and abandoned Cataclysm and Warlords respectively.

WoD was much more anticipated than Legion is at this moment, unless you are a very die hard WoW fan. All you have to do is look at the views on the Cinematics for either expansion to see the difference between the hype trains. Not saying Legion is bad, I think it looks fine, atleast for launch content, but I am not seeing anywhere, outside of MMOC and the official forums, two places where die hard fans chill and chat, that Legion is the most anticipated expansion. Sorry, just not seeing it.

EDIT: Also, I don't expect shit from them anymore...they can kiss my ass if they have too.
    I wasn't trying to be rude or disrespectful, I have not followed his progress since the end of Mists of Pandaria so I legit did not know if he still exists.

10+ Year Old Account
    Emily(Can I call you that?) I think he's just in general hyper. Like a Fel Blood high.

<.<
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Uh, a lot of people were expecting WoD to be successful, which it was at the start of the expansion. The problem with the expansion was the lack of post-launch content which lead to its downfall as the worst expansion to date.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Brewmasters are on a high level complaining.

Arms Warriors are in the same boat.

Ret Paladins(My Main) are still in a weird spot as hell. We got a bit of a boon but we're still in a weird as hell place in terms of mechanics AND HEY LETS DO ARMS WARRIORS ON PALLIES CAUSE WHY NOT.

I have no damn clue what's going on in Class design.

I mean everything else IMO is solid, Class design is...just making my head hurt.

Brb Xanax
    Yeah, at least they seem to be listening to our feedback on the ret forums. We got DP back which is a beautiful thing, while getting rid of greater blessings. Thats two wonderful things. Now it seems our blessings have some room to actually be distinctive rather than "yo hit me wit dat might buff bro". Either way, for pve our rotation is fluid with some procs added in now which is something we've been wanting for a while.

The only problem I'm having is judgement and priority targets. If I judgement the boss and a priority target comes out, which do I dps? It'll be a loss if I switch to the prio target but that's my job, or do I wait to judgement and lose out on dps until the prio add comes? It's a confusing situation that hopefully gets fixed, that's what my feedback has been mainly about. That's the only real problem I have with ret now, speaking from a pure pve perspective. In PVP we should be alright, other classes have less mobility than we do (believe it or not), but I haven't tested much in that area since getting access, so I don't speak for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Yeah, at least they seem to be listening to our feedback on the ret forums. We got DP back which is a beautiful thing, while getting rid of greater blessings. Thats two wonderful things. Now it seems our blessings have some room to actually be distinctive rather than "yo hit me wit dat might buff bro". Either way, for pve our rotation is fluid with some procs added in now which is something we've been wanting for a while.

The only problem I'm having is judgement and priority targets. If I judgement the boss and a priority target comes out, which do I dps? It'll be a loss if I switch to the prio target but that's my job, or do I wait to judgement and lose out on dps until the prio add comes? It's a confusing situation that hopefully gets fixed, that's what my feedback has been mainly about. That's the only real problem I have with ret now, speaking from a pure pve perspective.
    Without going into too much detail. I think the Judgement(Colossus Smash) type gameplay is not fun and I've seen ever some Warriors say for Arms the pressure with their CS window isn't that great either.

/shrug

I hope(And I really do) these months we'll see things aren't so bad.

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Without going into too much detail. I think the Judgement(Colossus Smash) type gameplay is not fun and I've seen ever some Warriors say for Arms the pressure with their CS window isn't that great either.

/shrug

I hope(And I really do) these months we'll see things aren't so bad.
    Yeah, I dislike the colossus smash judgement gameplay after actually trying it. That's my only gripe with ret, not enough to stop me from playing it, but I'm definitely going to make that my main source of feedback. We do have a while, so we can only communicate and hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulfròst View Post
    That sounds to me like something that would be the most fun you've ever had in WoW. Am I wrong?
    I had a ton of fun back in Vanilla when I could kill the ironforge flight master over and over again despite nobody being able to stop me (winterspring glitch on alliance side)
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.