Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I've owned the CM Lich Lord set for my DK since early Mists.

I have no problem with the Recolors. If anything, it gives me a new color to experiment with my DK's look.

I still have the original which has unique spell effects. I really couldn't care less. People are going to be tell where you get the set you have equipped anyways per usual.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Meh, I wasn't a big fan of the bear mount from Zul'aman coming back in Cata as a recolored model. Stuff that gets taken out of the game due to being pristigious awards should remain out, recolored or not. Give us something new and original IMO...
    Stoneskin, Mana Spring, Wrath of Air, Totem of Wrath...

Deleted
    I have the CM Sets on every class and I think it is a great addition. The recolors + the slight model tweaks make them distinct enough to not mind me in the slightest. The Priest Set looks even a little bit cooler.

This is a far better way to make them available again than just make caches appear on the BMAH.
    Last edited by mmoc0f4b7c4548; 2016-04-28 at 07:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Haselden View Post
    nah just clearly says "Order Hall sets." I assume it'll be obtained through a crate, or yes missions. God for bid locking it behind CM's again. ((I'd actually like this though.))
    theres an 8 piece set that you obtain through doing world quests

[Rothulivic] [Twitch] [Twitter] Signature by Serryn

Quote Originally Posted by Haselden View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/news=252662/l...pdates?refresh

I guess it's noobs dream come true. Now you get to have the same set as other players just recolored. Best part this is rewards from playing the facebook game.
    Finally!
    Didn't do CMs ever (will probably in Legion), so this is good News for me

Deleted
    They are on the dk class hall vendor currently, each item costs 1k order hall resource and each item has a different requirement to unlock from

complete chapter 3 of the class order hall
    Complete chapter 4 of the class order hall
    Defeat the final boss of every legion dungeon on any difficulty
    Reach honored status with atleast 3 different broken isle rep
    Earn 50000 artifact power
    Complete final storyline in 2 legion zones

the rest are certain named quests in suramar, all placeholder im sure blah blah

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    The day after I painstakingly grinded out my Challenge Modes and finally got SM Gold, literally the next day, my Guild Leader knocked out every single Gold in a single afternoon and the only thing he ever said to me was:

"these taiwanese kids are fuckin good bro"

Hahaha, I know that feel man. I had a co-worker who spent $150 on CM gear after I grinded and begged my guild to help me achieve it on my hunter. Irony was that he mains a feral druid and he's almost never outside of cat form.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

Quote Originally Posted by BonesDeLarge View Post
    Looks like the whiners won in the end. Pretty disappointing tbh.

Edit: Looking forward to /pity people I see running around with this armor, though.
    Not really. I actually ran the cm dungeons, didn't pay for it, on a few characters, and I really love the paladin CM set, the order hall set is a toned down version of it, with gold plated armor instead of blue. The wings are missing, it's a totally different color, and the unique spell animations remain with the cm set only. You can tell which is which. It's pretty different, so I don't mind seeing people in that armor. The CM sets (at least the paladin one) are pretty distinctive from the order hall sets.
    Last edited by Taeldorian; 2016-04-28 at 08:45 PM.

Trash sets,like wearing adibas shoes instead of adidas.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Not really. I actually ran the cm dungeons, didn't pay for it, on a few characters, and I really love the paladin CM set, the order hall set is a toned down version of it, with gold plated armor instead of blue. The wings are missing, it's a totally different color, and the unique spell animations remain with the cm set only. You can tell which is which. It's pretty different, so I don't mind seeing people in that armor. The CM sets (at least the paladin one) are pretty distinctive from the order hall sets.
    I am in the same boat save I would be fine if they shared spell effects and identical models. Exclusivity should come from the expac the gear came from and that is coming from a guy who full cleared all current content save naxx60 and icc due to other time commitments.

Quote Originally Posted by Detritivores View Post
    I earned this set in a guild group with 2 melee, a terrible caster, the worst tank/healer combo possible, and no bloodlust. It was a fun and challenging experience, one of my favorite in the history of WoW. And the primary reason we did it was for the transmog. So here's a guy that earned this reward by doing the content who isn't fine with this. I want that set to be maximum exclusive until the end of time. I worked hard for it when it was current and there's no reason any semblance of it should be available to plebs at any point in the future.
    Who the fuck are u?these dungeons werent hard when u had lots of sockets,people did them in 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack Flash View Post
    "Cm sets are special!" People just bought them with Gold anyway. Not too special.
    go tell that to blizz

Really wonder what the Mage, Rogue & Warlock sets look like..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BonesDeLarge View Post
    Looks like the whiners won in the end. Pretty disappointing tbh.

Edit: Looking forward to /pity people I see running around with this armor, though.
    without the fancy shoulders that react to emotes & spell casts, these sets are incredibly dull and uninteresting esp. the hunter set. looks like every other primitive orc outfit and green item in FFR.

hard to see how anybody "won" here.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

I got the set on my warlock back in mop and always wanted to get it for my dk as well, so I guess I don't really mind (I hope the colors are ok).

I'm just disappointed that in an expansion that focus on the classes, instead of making new cool class sets, they make recolors...

Mixed feelings.

a) Devalues the reward of the OG sets I worked hard for
    b) Different enough that it doesn't bother me too much

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aceveda View Post
    Really wonder what the Mage, Rogue & Warlock sets look like..
    There's a grey/red recolor for the rogue set just sitting on a stand in the Dalaran sewer.

Took the screen for ya:

Last edited by ro9ue; 2016-04-28 at 11:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Mixed feelings.

a) Devalues the reward of the OG sets I worked hard for
    b) Different enough that it doesn't bother me too much

- - - Updated - - -

There's a grey/red recolor for the rogue set just sitting on a stand in the Dalaran sewer.

Took the screen for ya:

Thats pretty neat, thanks.

Nothing wrong with this, as long as it doesn't come from the shitty mission table, I'm all for it. I really want as little to do with the mission table this time around, i want to play an MMORPG and not some facebook mini game.

Edit:
    Comes from doing quests etc and nothing to do with the mission table, good job Blizzard. Nothing wrong with these sets, as it looks different than the CM sets.
    Last edited by Roar-Powah; 2016-04-28 at 11:51 PM.

Deleted
    As someone who owns one of the CM sets I'm fine with this, I've had plenty of time to run around looking special, the sets are awesome and it's a shame to waste the art assets, I hope the blue alternate color of the shaman set is going to be available, I always thought that one looked cooler :P

Should've just left these sets alone and made new ones, but of course they always have to diminish people's efforts.