BG's we tend to steamroll too, from what I've seen at least. It's a nice change of pace for once, I won't have to play disc in arenas

atm they need to change the broken trait, fix some talents because they are so bad or just outshined completely. Make SW : D gives insanity baseline (seriously) and do something 'bout our aoe.

Sounds like a lot but actually it's just some numbers changes or whatever.

Homophobia is so gay.

Well if they could speed up the travel time of shadow crash to be as fast as when you're in melee regardless of your actual distance, that would work for me. Probably buff mind sear a bit, but I've settled on us not being the best stacked 5+ target AoE in the game, it's ok. SW: D should give insanity otherwise it doesn't really feel like it's even worth casting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucrece View Post
    Shadow in alpha is hideously tanky, easily the most survivable hybrid so I doubt they need the psychic horror. You heal a ton when you Disperse, you've got PW:S, and your vampiric touch on top of shadow mend easily keep you topped off even while trained by melee as broken as demonhunters and rogues.

On top of that, you got massive burst and your cleave pressure is actually strong in arenas.

Battlegrounds may be a different matter, but arenas at the moment have shadow as a top tier caster in legion.
    While pvp is the main reason i want it back, pve was also a reason. I will always want it back along with mana burn

PH is nice on tyrant trash atm. Stunning something is nice We should at least get a disarm or something though.

Mana burn, ahhh the glory days.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    What ?

First of : they're not the CM sets, they're recolored and modified versions. Chances are they won't have the special effects.

Second, you get them via your Order Hall. How ? it's not set in stone yet.

Third : they'll prolly do the same thing for the MoP CM sets they will do with the WoD CM weapons : letting you buy a token to unlock all the skins account wide if you have cleared it with one char.

Also, I dunno how you can complain about that.

People begged for a way to get those set back, they gave you an alternative option, people cry.
    People begged for the stormwind park to be back, they finally said they're bringing it back, people cry.

I know blizzard has fucked up in the past but this is getting ridiculous.

The point of having these kind of items is that you CANNOT obtain it anymore. The problem with adding stuff like this is what's the point in farming it and obtaining it if you just have to wait for an expansion to get it.

and p.s. no one cares about alliance stuff. =p

Quote Originally Posted by Clearcut View Post
    Item - Priest WoD PvP Shadow 4P Bonus Shadow Orbs spent on Psychic Horror are refunded at a rate of 1 Shadow Orb per 3 sec. When you use Silence, you gain 300 Insanity.

I am sure it's a typo and it is actually 30 insanity but still pretty nice for pre patch since it seems to just be when used and not just when you interrupt.

I know pvp gear overall is no longer a thing with the stat templates but i forget if set bonuses in pvp are gone completely if not possibly an insight to our legion pvp set.
    The typo is that they simply forgot to hide the fact that we don't actually have a cap of 100 insanity, we have a cap of 1000 insanity. That's how they deal with any errant fractional insanity gains: all of our insanity numbers are actually ten times larger than they appear, and then they just divide the visible numbers by 10 before they show them to us.

Demonic Fury and Burning Embers worked the same way, I'm almost positive.

Quote Originally Posted by harpdarp View Post
    The point of having these kind of items is that you CANNOT obtain it anymore. The problem with adding stuff like this is what's the point in farming it and obtaining it if you just have to wait for an expansion to get it.

and p.s. no one cares about alliance stuff. =p
    It looks different than the CM gear.

Also the point would be for the challenge of it and/or fun.

I just did the last boss on the Eye of Azshara dungeon specced into ToF/RoS/StM ... it was fun.

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucrece View Post
    Shadow in alpha is hideously tanky, easily the most survivable hybrid so I doubt they need the psychic horror. You heal a ton when you Disperse, you've got PW:S, and your vampiric touch on top of shadow mend easily keep you topped off even while trained by melee as broken as demonhunters and rogues.

On top of that, you got massive burst and your cleave pressure is actually strong in arenas.

Battlegrounds may be a different matter, but arenas at the moment have shadow as a top tier caster in legion.
    I'm not sure if you are playing against competent melee if you are able to stay topped off haha. I've played tons of alpha in pvp, and your description is way off here. Staying topped off against 1 melee means you are playing against someone who has no idea what they are doing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    I just did the last boss on the Eye of Azshara dungeon specced into ToF/RoS/StM ... it was fun.
    I'm looking forward to final tuning and sims to see when StM is actually the best. I personally hope it is more often than we currently imagine just because I absolutely love the hell out of the talent.
    Last edited by Kretan; 2016-04-28 at 06:31 PM.

Priest Hall Campaign is apparently completable now. Haven't played it myself, but someone should give it a go. Strange that some part of her would want to remain in the Void, but I don't exactly have any context.

Natalie Seline being a shadow priest still has Leap of Faith. I feel ridiculed.
    Seriiw | set sail for fail (Blackrock-EU)

Okay, now I have to ask: who the hell is Natalie Seline?
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    She was briefly mentioned in the Warcraft Magazine as the Bishop whose research into dark magic became the foundation for the Cult of Forgotten Shadow. At some point during her studies, she came to realize that the Void was as omnipresent and natural as the Light, and began preaching that there should be balance between the two.

On top of that, she's a previous owner of Xal'atath and the author of the Shadow Priest off-hand Secrets of the Void. The Twilight Cultists apparently had her assassinated, though she protected herself by sending her soul to the Void, and her stuff was found in Benedictus's possession.

That's pretty much what we know.

Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    The original shadow priest. The OG. The first.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KrakHed View Post
    She was briefly mentioned in the Warcraft Magazine as the Bishop whose research into dark magic became the foundation for the Cult of Forgotten Shadow. At some point during her studies, she came to realize that the Void was as omnipresent and natural as the Light, and began preaching that there should be balance between the two.

On top of that, she's a previous owner of Xal'atath and the author of the Shadow Priest off-hand Secrets of the Void. The Twilight Cultists apparently had her assassinated, though she protected herself by sending her soul to the Void, and her stuff was found in Benedictus's possession.

That's pretty much what we know.
    I imagine this went something like Obi-wan vs Vader personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Kretan View Post

- - - Updated - - -

"If you strike me down, I will cast Dispersion harder than you could possibly imagine."

Quote Originally Posted by Kretan View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Not quite, on both accounts. She wasn't the first Shadow Priest exactly, since those have been around for thousands of years, but she was rather influential and was likely the first Azerothian to realize the Void's similarities to the Light.

As for the other bit, Obi-wan didn't leave a corpse behind.

it kinda annoys me that the campaign questline is bugged on my priest... I don't want to make a new one because they'll do a data wipe soon and it'll be a waste of time.

:'(

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder if Celestalon will answer our pleas.... he's getting kinda destroyed by the monk community atm.

Homophobia is so gay.

Claire Campbell (the Scarlet priest) paid for a name change in this newest build and is now called Mariella Ward. Also, there's a bunch of Onslaught Apostates walking around our order hall now.

Quote Originally Posted by Isentropy View Post
    Claire Campbell (the Scarlet priest) paid for a name change in this newest build and is now called Mariella Ward. Also, there's a bunch of Onslaught Apostates walking around our order hall now.
    I don't have them. I guess you need to unlock her first...

wèdkwad it's making me mad.

Homophobia is so gay.