Page 50 of 91 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    the ol one-two switch-a-roo by the winchesters to trick the darkness into another cage I can fully see happening. Maybe Dean making her think he wants to be with her or something. Maybe Dean even goes in the cage with her and season 12 is Sam getting him out.
    do you think the cage can hold her? if Dean does go in, it will be a plot twist if Sam succeeds but insane Michael comes out

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    do you think the cage can hold her? if Dean does go in, it will be a plot twist if Sam succeeds but insane Michael comes out
    Well shes been locked away before so no reason that can't happen again. If Dean does go in with her that will be tricky, because its unlikely now the brothers would unlock another evil to save each other and dean needs to be back for confirmed new season. You would hope they have learned that lesson by now to stop unleashing shit to save each other. But Deans connection to the darkness is surely one of her Achilles heel and if dean can get over his trance for her he may be able to trick her. It could go a lot of ways, good season!

And it could be any cage or prison. Rowena is back, they could get the book of the dead and make the darkness old cage again idk.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Well shes been locked away before so no reason that can't happen again. If Dean does go in with her that will be tricky, because its unlikely now the brothers would unlock another evil to save each other and dean needs to be back for confirmed new season. You would hope they have learned that lesson by now to stop unleashing shit to save each other. But Deans connection to the darkness is surely one of her Achilles heel and if dean can get over his trance for her he may be able to trick her. It could go a lot of ways, good season!

And it could be any cage or prison. Rowena is back, they could get the book of the dead and make the darkness old cage again idk.
    maybe. we know God shows up in episode 20, whether he will actually do anything is another matter. didn't do anything to stop the apocalypse, but maybe he knew the brothers could handle it
    Last edited by MrLachyG; 2016-04-11 at 11:26 PM.

maybe. we know God shows up in episode 20, whether he will actually do anything is another matter. didn't do anything to stop the apocalypse, but maybe he knew the brothers could handle it
    Chuck shows up in 20; everything else is conjecture.

While it is widely assumed he is God, it is still conjecture.
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

Quote Originally Posted by Jaese View Post

No. He acknowledged he was God in several interviews of which I can't seem to find now. >_<

Signature Created by Jassinta

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account

There are tidbits of information during the show which prove that Chuck is God:

a) the fact that he vanishes at the end of season 5

b) when Kevin Tran became a prophet in Season 7, Castiel himself said that there can only be 1 at a time, and that Chuck must be dead; yet in Season 10 clearly shown to be alive

c) in S5E9 Becky tells the Winchesters about who has the Colt, Chuck said that she was a much bigger fan than he was so remembered details he didn't. But I recall him offering up some pretty specific details about other things - maybe he didn't tell them since he knew it wouldn't work?

d) he knew all the stuff about the Impala, it's history etc. plus, there were even throwaway comments like 'I must be a god' in season 4 which kind of hinted at it

He can say whatever he wants in interviews. Until the creators themselves or the fact appears in the show (and not alluded to like the examples above), it is conjecture.

For example, Jon Snow is dead and not coming back for all we know, but it is conjecture that Melisandre is going to do something and bring him back. It may seem really obvious, but until it actually happens, its just a nice thought.

I am being resistant here because Chuck being acknowledged as God is too easy and I would be quite disappointed.
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

He can say whatever he wants in interviews. Until the creators themselves or the fact appears in the show (and not alluded to like the examples above), it is conjecture.

For example, Jon Snow is dead and not coming back for all we know, but it is conjecture that Melisandre is going to do something and bring him back. It may seem really obvious, but until it actually happens, its just a nice thought.

I am being resistant here because Chuck being acknowledged as God is too easy and I would be quite disappointed.
    ^^^^^

Unless it said in the show anything else is just speculation, interviews are all about Hype and PR. Him disappearing at the end of S5 can easily be explained by the fact the he server his purpose and was done.

Given the amount of angst/anger the bro's have towards God, it wouldn't make sense for it to be Chuck.

Chuck is God and anyone that claims otherwise is blind.

He fucking teleported, he's a prophet despite Kevin also being one, he knows the Winchesters' story.

Quote Originally Posted by Khatix View Post
    ^^^^^

Unless it said in the show anything else is just speculation, interviews are all about Hype and PR. Him disappearing at the end of S5 can easily be explained by the fact the he server his purpose and was done.

Given the amount of angst/anger the bro's have towards God, it wouldn't make sense for it to be Chuck.
    It has also been acknowledge by Kripke. Chuck is God. Sorry guys. I'm not sure why you're gripping though, he's perfect for it.

Found an interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDo4yIJ4gSg

"And then Kripke called me and said how does it feel to be God?" 40 seconds in.
    Last edited by NightZero88; 2016-04-27 at 04:03 PM.

I thought it was pretty much fact within the show that Chuck is god...

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    I thought it was pretty much fact within the show that Chuck is god...
    It is, I'm not sure why they're arguing.

Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    It is, I'm not sure why they're arguing.
    Its not, show a scene from the show that says/acknowledge he is god.

Interviews don't mean shit because all they are doing is Hype and PR, plus they can change their mind later and do w/e they want.

Until its in the show that Chuck is god, that THE WRITER CHUCK from S4-5 is GOD then all we have is conjecture and hype trains. Chuck could be a normal human and God could chose to look like him to the brothers is something they could do.

Then why would Chuck randomly appear in episode 20? Episode 19 ended with Samara saying God might appear because she will torture Lucifer. Episode 19 is filler. Just think about that for a second.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khatix View Post
    Its not, show a scene from the show that says/acknowledge he is god.

Interviews don't mean shit because all they are doing is Hype and PR, plus they can change their mind later and do w/e they want.

Until its in the show that Chuck is god, that THE WRITER CHUCK from S4-5 is GOD then all we have is conjecture and hype trains. Chuck could be a normal human and God could chose to look like him to the brothers is something they could do.
    There's no specific scene that says or acknowledges that Chuck is God. However, I'd like to point out 2 things:

1. His vanishing act at the end of Season 5
    2. In season 7, when the Winchesters and Castiel meet Kevin, Castiel says that Kevin is a prophet, but only one can exist at a time which means that Chuck is dead. But we know Chuck wasn't dead, because he turned up in season 10

There's no specific scene that says or acknowledges that Chuck is God. However, I'd like to point out 2 things:

1. His vanishing act at the end of Season 5
    2. In season 7, when the Winchesters and Castiel meet Kevin, Castiel says that Kevin is a prophet, but only one can exist at a time which means that Chuck is dead. But we know Chuck wasn't dead, because he turned up in season 10
    1. Her served his purpose and finished writing the Winchester gospel, and thus moved on to heaven.
    2. He moved on so Kevin was the only one alive, that was the 200th episode, and he could of popped down from heaven to stop by it his story he wrote after all. Also the only 1 profit could of been as the the only one who can read the tablet, which is why he is the "Keeper of the word"

10+ Year Old Account
    Getting sick of fillers

every episode its basically

Dean: lets go find cas
    Sam: forget cas lets go after a completely unrelated thing that poses no threat to anyone

I thought last night's episode was pretty meh. There haven't been many in the entire series that I've put into that category.
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I have to agree. I didn't particularly like this episode. I was waiting to see if they'd make a joke about Dean killing people in a mine again. That would have made the episode a little more enjoyable.

I didnt think it was bad episode. Not one of the best thats for sure.

They way they kept focusing on Cesar though, made me keep thinking he was "infected".

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I have to agree. I didn't particularly like this episode. I was waiting to see if they'd make a joke about Dean killing people in a mine again. That would have made the episode a little more enjoyable.
    Is the related to that terrible horror movie he did? If so where are the Sam and Jason Voorhees references