Quick Question - KoTFE

If I start KoTFE will I still be able to complete missions I still have on Oricon and Yavin 4?

Thanks.

Deleted
    if you mean the revan missions on Yavin 4 then no, you cant, as kotfe classes revan as complete. Dailies still fine though
    Oricon also still fine
    Class quests, Companion quests, all of revan missions, and Ziost are locked after you start "Chapter One - The Hunt" (Ziost has dailies but no missions)

Is this on a per character basis or on an account wide basis?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionor View Post
    Is this on a per character basis or on an account wide basis?
    Per character basis
    As soon as a character starts the quest "Chapter One - The Hunt" it locks out the previously mentioned content

I have the Oricon operation mission "Bastion of Fear" in my log, then the next op that follows that.
    I have started Ziost and I understand there are 2 Op missions after that before everything is complete prior to starting KoTFE

I have not started KoTFE yet but when I do what happens to those missions I have in my log?
    Do they get removed or can I still finish them, maybe not any follow up's though?

Sorry if I was not to clear first

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerastes View Post
    I have the Oricon operation mission "Bastion of Fear" in my log, then the next op that follows that.
    I have started Ziost and I understand there are 2 Op missions after that before everything is complete prior to starting KoTFE

I have not started KoTFE yet but when I do what happens to those missions I have in my log?
    Do they get removed or can I still finish them, maybe not any follow up's though?

Sorry if I was not to clear first
    The Oricon operations will remain, if or when you start KOTFE
    Ziost however, if you start KOTFE you lose access to ziost as it is now, sorry can't really say why without spoiling it. Post starting KOTFE it is just dailies, no missions.
    Any missions for them will be removed for class/companion/shadows of revan main missions/ ziost missions. You wil not be able to complete them.and any follow ups are also blocked
    You do however get three pop up messages warning you that continuing passes a critical story moment,
    Honestly, if it's first time, do ziost. It will explain it a lot more for KOTFE
    Also another tip, befor starting KOTFE, go to main game menu on character select, hit cinematics and select the bottom option. Forgot its name but it's the cinematic intro to KOTFE that isn't in game, it will explain the main characters for chapter one, otherwise you won't know who they are

Edited to add,cinematic is called "Sacrifice" it sets up the KOTFE expansion.
    Still think that should auto play when u launch KOTFE
    Last edited by mmoc9bf106605f; 2016-04-19 at 03:44 PM.

Deleted
    Related: My highest level character is a 55 or so Jedi Sage with their main class questline and Makeb completed. Suppose I want to complete my other class quests from Shadows of Revan before doing KotFE, how should I approach that?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    Related: My highest level character is a 55 or so Jedi Sage with their main class questline and Makeb completed. Suppose I want to complete my other class quests from Shadows of Revan before doing KotFE, how should I approach that?
    If you haven't done revan before, I'd honestly do it, is a great story.
    Also you need 60 for KOTFE and revan will easily get you that
    Quest starts from your ship terminal, and asks you to goto the fleet
    Just do NOT start the ship quest "Chapter One - The Hunt" until your absolute certain you have done all you want too with class quests, companion quests, revan and ziost
    Last edited by mmoc9bf106605f; 2016-05-01 at 02:16 AM.